BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I bought this product when i heard about it in a YouTube video. I wasn't in love with it. It made my face very oily. the coverage was good but after a week of using it, I didn't use it again.
Meril C.
Works good on dry/normal skin. You don't need to use a lot because it covers nicely. Be careful though, it isn't very thick. I love that it smells good and it doesn't have the typical chemical smell similar products have.
Johanna P.
This is the only BB cream I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it does the job! I have an oily t-zone so the "combination to oily skin" option works a lot better for me. It has good coverage and is not too thick. Overall, good product.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
It's something that's full of moisture and it light. I would apply some loose powder on top so it doesn't crease. Other than that you are good to go.
Randee J.
Chandler, AZ
I use the Oily skin formulation (which I now cannot find anywhere). I wish it was a more moisturizing, but GREAT oil control. Beautiful coverage. I have subbed the day time moisture I used to get with my old daily moisturizer to Burt's Bees Night Creme.
Beatriz S.
Yuma, AZ
I never really liked BB Creams until I tried this one. It is a bit watery but that doesn't bother me. I think this has one of the best coverages for a BB Cream in the drug store. I use it on its own and sometimes I mix it with full coverage foundations.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I like it cause of the SPF, other wise I don't really care much for this product. It is very light coverage, moisturises the skin pretty well though. I have dry skin, but I think a person with oily skin would hate it.
Adele C.
This has great coverage as well as a light feel opposed to heavy and clumpy. Smells a little weird, but the coverage quality makes up for it. Leaves skin looking blemish free and smooth.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I see the commercials and totally expected different I suffer from redness and it was still 100% visible so I'm not gonna recommend at least if you have redness it doesn't work as well.
Jessica P.
I like the smell and texture of this product but by the end of the day, it feels really fake and oily. It's also difficult to find a match for my skin tone, they're all a little too yellow/orange, even the lightest.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?