BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
My FAVORITE BB cream and my everyday look. It's perfect for days you just want to throw something on and go. It's not oily and the color matches my skin flawlessly. Can't beat the price either :)
Emily H.
Love love LOVE! Evens out my skin tone and and covers all minor imperfections. It is a BB cream though, so I do still use concealer for acne spots. The formula for oily skin helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and has SPF!
Elia M.
I love this stuff! I got it at the grocery store, and it's cheap, lightweight and goes on smoothly and evenly. it covers up most of the blemishes and uneven coloring and stays on all day. great!!
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really didn't like it it made me look to pink and leaves my face to oily. It does not cover up any scars on my face. I really wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.
Molly B.
Ona, Wv
My horribly pale skin was too light for the lightest shade offer, even though theres only like 3 shades. I did test it out and it gave me great coverage. I gave it to my mom and she uses it daily.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have very very very dry skin and this bb cream is so great for it !! I do not think it would work on any other skin types because it is soooo silky and looks shiny and wet
member-75406ff12
Los Angeles California
Best BB cream out there! it's a drugstore product so it's affordable. The bb cream feels so light weight on your skin but yet it has amazing coverage! Definitely recommend for all you guys out there looking for an amazing bb cream!
Chris T.
Saint Paul, MN
Garnier is by far my favorite BB cream that improves the appearance of my skin. It also has SPF15 in and that's perfect to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.
Lacey T.
This doesn't do much for my skin accept makes me look "dewy". It has terrible coverage, I might as well not be wearing anything at all. The only good thing about this product is that it has sunscreen in it but it doesn't smell like sunscreen. It has a nice lemony scent.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
At first use, I didn't like the product. I hated it in fact. It left my face dry, and looked cakey on. But one i applied a thick face cream and then applied this BB it was like butter. Works great!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?