BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sindi C.
Sindi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this BB cream! I first bought it a year ago and the consistency is much more different then what it is now (I recently bought my 2nd bottle). It could also be that the 2nd bottle I bought was combination to oil free ... The product is very runny compared to the original one I bought a year ago. Aside from that, it does everything it claims: it evens, hydrates and protects my face against the sun! I love it.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product for my oily skin. It tends to be a little orange though, so I only wear it once I've developed a tan
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved this at first but I found that this makes my skin look darker and it tends to flake
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
I personally really like this product! Most wont because it may leave your face a bit shiny but overall its really good.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Good quality for the price. It takes a little long to 'dry' and I didn't see any long lasting effects after using it for an extended period of time. However, for $10, it's a good BB cream and it lasts for a long time. A little really goes a long way.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I actually use it instead of foundation and it works great. Best part is that they now have a formula for skin with acne! I immediately bought myself a bottle of those since my acne has always been an issue. Both haven't failed.
keira  f.
keira f.
Southampton, PA
My eyes have a lot of problems and i just gave up trying all the night time moisturizers but this helped a lot with covering up my fine lines and the things that aren't so pretty. i really liked it.
Allison S.
Allison S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I bought this in the OIL CONTROL formula and it was amazing. It lasts all day without me getting oily and has amazing coverage. It covers exactly like a foundation without feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. The only downside is that I'm very pale and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Even with it blended down my neck my mom could tell it wasn't matching me.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Very nice bb cream and it is one of my all time favorites. Perfect for the summer time when
You don't feel like wearing a lot of foundation
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?