BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Whitney W.
I have been searching for summer makeup and this is my go to. I know a lot of people say that it is thick and greasy, but I purchased the oily/combination skin version. I l
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
This was my first drugstore BB cream and is still one of my favorites. It has a lot of coverage without coating your face and is very moisturizing. Also, it's a great price.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Kayla M.
Milton , WA
The first BB cream I ever used and I really enjoyed it. The lighter shade worked well for my skin color. The only problem I had with it was getting a little oily by mid day
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed wearing this product on my face in the summer. It is better than makeup. Instead of using a moisturizer and makeup just use Garnier BB cream its flawless and gives you a natural look.
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
One of my everyday products that i use. I use this when I'm just going out really quick or even if I'm going somewhere fancy. I love to apply this with the beauty blender.
Lisa J.
Love this! It's great to even out skin tone without looking like you're wearing makeup. It great for days you don't have time for a full makeup routine. I often wear it alone.
Jo T.
Itasca, TX
I really like this Garnier BB Cream. There are days it is the only makeup that I apply. I think that it also helps moisturize my skin especially during the winter. So glad I decided to try this product. Have tried others and did not like as well. I will stay with Garnier.
maggie s.
I was expecting something very light, but this was pretty heavy. It did cover up well and matched my skin pretty well. I would buy again, because it's good quality for the price.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?