BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Red Lion, PA
It has been about 2 years since I used the Garnier BB cream but when I used it i was not impressed. It made my oily skin even more oily, didn't stay put, and generally my skin just looked patchy. It was not buildable, when I tried building it it just went cakey.
Apes E.
Apes E.
I have this BB cream and i kind of like it. The coverage is light (which is great for me). But the tube it comes in is super hard to work with. It squirts out everywhere.
Kasandra M.
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
First, you should pay attention to which formula you are purchasing. There's the original, which is a thicker cream and there's the Oily/Combo formula which has a watery consistency. I have bought both and find the original works best for me during the winter and the oily/combo is best during spring/summer. I use it just when I want my skin to appear more even. I apply it with a make up brush at first then use a beauty blender to make brush strokes disappear. I use a primer under it as well to help keep the oiliness under control and top it with a light dusting of setting powder.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I received the BB cream from BzzAgent and I have to admit, it does work pretty well. I gave it a B rating because the colors do not match your skin. I've tried all of them and it's all too light. I'm pretty fair too! The bottle doesn't close very well so expect the product to leak out. It also doesn't blend very well. It does have a good coverage and lasts pretty long. I wore this to a 45 min cycle class and it barely came off! Even my blush didn't move I think it does well for what it is, but they need to figure out how to match the colors better.
Janel B.
Janel B.
Elgin, IL
I use this from time to time and sometimes mix it with a moisturizer. It is not my favorite BB Cream, and I don't know that I would buy an additional tube, but the first one I have has been just "ok".
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
This is ok. I use on days when I don't want to wear a lot of make up and it does the job but I feel like it makes me breakout.
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like the coverage on this bb cream! However none of the tones are a perfect match and not being able to sample them sucks
Emily H.
Emily H.
Love love LOVE! Evens out my skin tone and and covers all minor imperfections. It is a BB cream though, so I do still use concealer for acne spots. The formula for oily skin helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and has SPF!
Rosy L.
Rosy L.
I am a full time busy stay at home mommy. I haven't been able to sleep well at night since becoming a mommy years ago, I have dark circles and have tried to cover my bags with different kinds of concealers and none have worked as good as this! I love how it hides my dark circles and decreases puffiness as soon as you apply it. Absolutely love this product!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I was so excited to go out and buy this after watching reviews on youtube but when i tried it out, i wasn't so happy. It has a really thick consistency people may not like the smell but i do. After an hour and a half i was pretty oily. I think this would be more fitted for dry or normal skin types. I would only use this for a quick errand run.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?