BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Nicole M.
I have tried many BB creams and this one is definitely mediocre. It is very runny and that is not something I look for in a BB cream. I have combo/oily skin and this product does nothing to help me out in that area.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I do love this product but just wish the color was more a variety, cause its a little off. It conceals just like a foundation and doesn't make me skin oily. The wear time is great as well!
taylor m.
I like this stuff alot. It smells good to me, and it makes my face feel really smooth. Although, i am very fair. So if it could have a better color range i would really enjoy this product.
Paula K.
Tacoma, WA
I have heard so many good reviews on this so I gave it a try. I found it to be okay, light coverage at best and it was a clumpy mousse which felt weird. It would work under a foundation, but not enough coverage for me and the price is crazy high for drugstore.
Meril C.
Works good on dry/normal skin. You don't need to use a lot because it covers nicely. Be careful though, it isn't very thick. I love that it smells good and it doesn't have the typical chemical smell similar products have.
Samantha S.
APO, AE
Bought this about 3 months ago and i still love it! this stuff works like a charm, i wear it basically everyday. i wear it as my foundation and i can tell that it has really helped my skin tone, acne and dark spots.
Megan K.
Noble, OK
If I could only have 1 beauty product for the rest of my life it would without question be my Garnier BB cream! The best thing about it is it makes your skin better so you look better even after you take it off!!! <3
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
It's something that's full of moisture and it light. I would apply some loose powder on top so it doesn't crease. Other than that you are good to go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?