BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth s.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn't really a big fan of makeup in general because it seemed so heavy to carry around on your face, but now that there are BB Creams it's as if you weren't wearing any makeup. Very useful for any occasion and definitely covers up AND moisturizes your face at the same time!
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Whitney W.
I have been searching for summer makeup and this is my go to. I know a lot of people say that it is thick and greasy, but I purchased the oily/combination skin version. I l
maggie s.
I was expecting something very light, but this was pretty heavy. It did cover up well and matched my skin pretty well. I would buy again, because it's good quality for the price.
Monika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like this cream and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.Perfect consistency: not too thick or thin and not too oily/greasy. Love the very faint, light, scent.
Yu C.
Did not like this smell nor the color. I didn't feel like they had a good selection for my skin tone. I have golden undertones and this was either to light or shade to dark
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed wearing this product on my face in the summer. It is better than makeup. Instead of using a moisturizer and makeup just use Garnier BB cream its flawless and gives you a natural look.
Brianne C.
Heber City, UT
The price is right on this stuff. It's very affordable for a high quantity. Sure, there are better BB creams, but I am happy with this product. I usually wear it under a powdered foundation but have worn it alone for a light look.
Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
It does coverup like it says, however you have to reapply every 2 hours which is kind of a bummer. I got the light/medium & I found it to be too dark for me. I'm very pale.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?