BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Carla V.
Inglewood, CA
I personally love this as an alternative to foundation. Because it's light and I love the toner. To be honest I'm not the best at a night or morning routine to take my make up off but this hasn't caused me to break out
Ashley B.
Linden , MI
This is the best drugstore BB cream that I have tried. It's affordable, you get a lot of product in the tube, and it works great for moisturizing your skin. It has ok coverage, but works good under foundation as well.
Haley G.
I have been through tons of foundations and this one clogged my pores and made my t zone shiny and oily. I guess it just depends on the person though.
Kaitlyn L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product is not like the usual foundation but I love it. It's great for the summer because it is light. I have been using this product for some time now, and I will continue to use it.
Myrna G.
Culpeper, VA
A great product to use daily for even coverage. It does make my skin a bit oily, so I have to use powder over it, and reapply throughout the day. But overall, I would definitely purchase again.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
The only foundation I use, i like the feeling of it on my face just feels great and light I don't have to use so much of it. And a fair price for it only because it lasts me a good while.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I don't want to spend $20+ on a BB cream, so I love what this one does. It provides the coverage I need, lasts through the day, and has a light fragrance. I have not had breakouts using this product.
Ashley F.
If you're looking for coverage, like most BB creams this won't give it to you. It's a pretty oily product and just really messes up my face. I believe it's broken me out and also created hyper pigmentation spots. Overall I just really have a HUGE dislike for this product. Used it twice, never going back.
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?