BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Aimee J.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried several other drug store and top brand name products and this is the only one that agrees with my skin. It blends well, is very forgiving with the color, and feels weightless. I have oily/ combo skin so I buy the one that says for combination oily skin and it works much better than the original for me.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Very light coverage. Most of it wore off by the end of the day. Felt great on my dry skin, but probably won't repurchase since I had to mix the light and med shade to match my skin and I looked too shiny unless I set it with finishing powder, which then got cakey around my nose area.
Missy T.
Missy T.
Tampa, FL
If you are looking for a minimum coverage, this is it. It gives you a light coverage, so if you are expecting more, this product isn't for you. The product also is not that great of a blender and streaks can be visible. It also rubs off on clothes . I recommend this if you need very little coverage.
Leighanna H.
Leighanna H.
Love this product! I use this with a little concealer and my skin looks great. I like how it is sort of dewy when you first apply, so you can use powder to make it matte or just wear it dewy( gives your skin a glow).
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I'm more for a natural makeup look, and though my skin is mostly blemish free I do have problems with redness. This product evens out my skin without feeling like I have makeup on! It is not very expensive, and the bottle lasts forever.
Genna T.
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ
Huge fan of bbcream in general! Perfect for summer skin. This garnier formula is not greasy at all. The perfect texture.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Concord, CA
I love this BB Cream!!! It leaves my skin looking very dewy and glowy. The only thing that I don't like is that it definitely does not hold up for me in humid weather, or if I am on the go and happen to sweat a bit. I get oily and shiny, so this would not be a good choice during the summer months, or if I am planning on being out all day long working. I think this will be a great product to use in the winter months when my skin tend to get a bit more dry. Either way I am happy to have it as a part of my collection!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I really like this product. I bought the same one only for the oily skin combination and I actually like this one better. I feel like it covers a little bit more than the other one. It doesn't clog up my pores and it doesn't look like I'm really wearing anything at all yet still gives you that coverage that your looking for and wanting.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
I liked the BBC cream. It was very lightweight and it still covered some imperfections just not enough as I hoped.
Apes E.
Apes E.
I have this BB cream and i kind of like it. The coverage is light (which is great for me). But the tube it comes in is super hard to work with. It squirts out everywhere.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?