BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I use this for when I get ready to go to work. I always want to look pretty and neat so this coverage helps my face be neat and pretty alot! :) So I really enjoy this BB Cream.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This is my favorite BB cream. It doesn't take much to cover your whole face, and looks natural when blended in. Light coverage, smells great, affordable, and an all around win!
Paige I.
Got this in the Light/Medium color and it was way, way to orange for me. I ended up throwing it away. I wasn't a big fan of the smell either. It put me off drugstore BB creams.
Eva V.
National City, CA
I have this and continue to purchase as a backup and its good for the on go when you don't want to fully have your face done but still need coverage.

It is not good for oily and acne prone skin (me) but with enough bloaters you will do fine. It leaves your skin oily all day!
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
Tried this one last summer..i don't like it..i have a dry to combination skin and this literally broke me out..i had pimples everywhere..good thing target accepts opened products and refunds you everything
Hannah S.
I wasn't as happy as I would have hoped after using this product. I have very sensitive dry/oily skin. I found that my skin was very oily soon after application of this product.
Brook M.
This left my skin greasy all day and caused some minor irritation. While it went on smoothly, it was too dark for my complexion (using the lightest one) and felt heavy on my skin. Didn't take long to realize it wasn't the product for me.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I've been using this for a month now and it's great for lazy days...I can skip my usual two step routine by using this. However, the coverage is light, so if I have a lot of blemishes, I definitely need to add more concealer than usual.
Andrea S.
Anchorage, AK
Im not a fan of the smell but it's subtle soi don't mind it and it goes away. I love how light weight it is but it's great for evening skin or it had good coverage for bb cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?