BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Phylicia S.
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
About this product because I heard reviews on it that it was lightweight I don't like heavy make up on my face and it was very light weight I did a good job I just wish a little more coverage but I would definitely buy this product again
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This product was fine for the first 2 months of owning it. Very natural and light weight. But after a couple months the product began to oxidize which means it looks a little orange on the skin. If you are able to use a whole tube in less than two months, this is great. If not.. try something by L'oreal.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Sardinia, OH
It's an alright product. It's very thick feeling but the coverage is still rather light (especially for a Garnier BB cream). The smell is strong but not entirely unpleasant.
Maliena M.
Maliena M.
Hubbard, OR
It worked extremely well on me, i loved it and it was easy to put on and blended nicely for me
Gisselle F.
Gisselle F.
Very light on the face and easy to blend! I use this bb cream almost everyday and I love how the end result looks!
Raven M.
Raven M.
Very orange toned and makes skin look very oily. Very mosturizing but no coverage.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
The first application was great for those days where you just want a little coverage but have a "no makeup" make up look but I found that the wear didn't last throughout the day and was not suitable for my oily skin.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the feel of this on my skin. It is lightweight and never had a problem with my skin feeling greasy. Some days I will wear it alone without my normal foundation.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Perfect BB cream that I can use with any of my foundations. It blends in well and smells great.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Arvada, CO
I really like this product. It's light and perfect for the days were I want to wear minimal makeup. It gives me a good amount of coverage and feels good on my skin. Throughout the day I do feel myself getting a little oily but nothing a little blotting powder can't fix. It is very liquidity but I personally don't mind.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?