BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This broke me out and gave me not only the most oily of skin, but made me look orange and disgusting. It doesn't work for cool-toned skin (pink-toned), and also doesn't work for oily skin. It smells like SPF, and didn't protect me from sun at all. Not worth it!
Stephanie C.
This product does have great natural coverage and I used it for about a month until.... I began to break out and noticed I had to use more and more making my skin a lot more oily than normal.
Courtney P.
Fargo, ND
I use the one that is for combo/oily skin and it was my holy grail foundation this last summer. It has pretty good coverage, very blendable and can be layered easily. I only recommend the one for combo/oily skin though. I'm not sure how well the other ones work
Raychel L.
I really like this for its light coverage, great for the summertime when you're likely to sweat off makeup- plus it has spf. I don't feel that it lasts very long, so it's best used with another product.
Raquel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I did not like this product whatsoever .. When you first apply it your skin looks amazing but after 5 minutes it starts to melt off my face especially around my nose..I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Lydia M.
Sandston, VA
I use the fair/light (I believe) and it's just enough tint to it that it evens out my skin tone. It also leaves my skin feeling clean not greasy, nor do i feel like I have anything on my face.
Jenna M.
Mount Airy, MD
I liked it but ended up having to give it away because this BB cream, along with many other drug store brands, made my face itch when I would get warm.
Makayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I have bad and oily skin. I have bought two bottles of this, and it doesn't break me out like regular foundations do.. I love it, but I've heard it has perfumes in it that can damage your skin.
jeniffer v.
Been using this BB cream for the past 6 months. It works wonders on my skin. Very natural on and doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily. Only bad thing is that it doesn't last all day.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product and it's Great! I have this in Medium/Deep and it goes on my skin smooth. It can be a little oily, but does last a good while on moisture. It does hide small imperfections.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?