BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
This BB cream is great. It's light enough to not feel caked on, but heavy enough to give an even skin tone. It doesn't cover blemishes, though, although I don't think it's supposed to. The one bad thing is it isn't enough moisture when my skin is extra dry that day.
andrea m.
andrea m.
This bb cream is okay makes me a bit oily which I really didn't like. Neither of two colors that they have was even near to match my skin either to light or to dark. I had to apply concelear over it. My skin color is like a yellow tone. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart.
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
I wish I could love this bb cream. The color matches my summer glow perfectly. It is the only one I've found that has such a great color. The problem is that it caused me cystic acne! I'm not sure why, but every time I use this, I end up with crazy acne hours later!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I loved this! This is the perfect foundation for summer. The spf protects your face. The color fit me beautifully until fall. I stopped using it because I became too fair in the winter to use their lightest shade. I wish they would have a wider selection of colors.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this Garnier BB Cream every morning between moisturizer and makeup! It goes on super smoothly and helps to even out my skin before I apply makeup. It lasts all day and doesn't make me greasy or dry out my skin. I will definitely buy this again when i run out!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
I really like this bb cream! It doesn't make my face too oily and it was inexpensive! It isn't much coverage but it does a really good job of tightening up pores and making the skin look nice! The only thing I would say is the shade made my skin a bit ashy looking.
Kayti S.
Kayti S.
I tried my hardest to love this, because my cousin adored it! But it wasn't for me. There wasn't a shade light enough and it made my skin feel so greasy. It sat so thick and heavy on my skin, i feel like it made me sweaty. I also hated the smell. It was so strong.
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
This product is ok, I felt that it left my face kind of greasy feeling or wet feeling. I wasn't a fan. The color match was ok, I still felt like I needed to put powder on to make my face not feel wet. It was an ok coverage. If you like the wet feel then go for it!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I love this brand for a drug store.Nice coverage and buildable. Nice glossy finish and simple to apply. Blends out well and applies great. Just simply perfect bb cream. Lasts most of the day too without high shine at the end of the day, I will repurchase this one!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Owasso, OK
Hands down! The best foundation out there! I love the coverage and it's great for oily skin! It keeps me covered all day and I don't have to worry about it wearing off! It blends so smoothly into my skin! I would most definitely recommend and would purchase again!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?