BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
First BB cream I ever bought and it was great! I don't know why influenster has it for $7.00 I definitely paid $15 for mine. I guess that's because I live in NYC, but I'm not sure. Either way, it is a great product with nice coverage and is lightweight as well.
Melissa C.
Georgetown, TX
The BB cream was alright but my problem was how oily it made me feel after using it. I normally don't have that problem with BB creams but with this one it was a little intense. However, the coverage was fantastic and it seemed to covet any imperfections I had.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This is a medium coverage formula that is very moisturizing, but can tend to be a bit thick and greasy. However, I love the SPF, and since a little bit goes a long way, the bottle lasts a very long time. All in all, I would recommend this product and buy again
Essie R.
My face was a greasy mess after using this. It made my face look like I stuck it in a bucket of chicken! It was so awful that I have to wash my face with medical hand soap at work in the middle of my shift. I looked so shiny the light was bouncing off my face.
alli E.
Orange, MA
I use this product very often and it works great, it leaves an even and soft feeling to my skin, it;s not too oily and smelly, it is just perfect and I would definitely recommend for the affordable price it comes at. I will continue to buy and use this product
Sherry P.
Garner BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne is my BB cream of choice. Medium coverage and feel natural in my skin. Don't effect my acne at all. Wish to have more BB cream like this one. Is get a bit oily but setting it with power hold oil back more.
Jaz G.
I've found that I can really only use this product during cooler/colder months due to having oily skin. Light coverage, feels good on skin. Wish it didn't make my skin overly oily though during warmer months. I'd like to be able to wear this all year round :(
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I feel like Garnier skin products or makeup never work for me. The packaging was okay but the product itself was not very effective for me. It did not blend into my skin as well as other BB creams did and it would wear off sooner than other BB creams as well.
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS
I was kind of on the fence about this beauty balm, but I tried it because my mom loves it! She has mature/oily skin and it works so well for her! On the other hand, I have dry skin and I wasn't a huge fan. I recommend this for oily skin, but not for dry skin!
Jenn D.
The best bb cream I have used! Light weight and it's perfect for summer. Good for any type of skin combo. It's a tad pricey but worth it!!! Gives you a light look without looking like u are wearing any makeup at all! I would def recommend trying this product!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?