BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Laura A.
I have had a hard time finding non designer brand BB creams that actually offer the coverage and skin nourishment that they claim to have. Most are just glorified tinted moisturizers, or don't blend well. I bought the Garnier one only because it was majorly marked down at my local supermarket. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it and the color matched so nicely, the formula hydrated my skin without making it feel heavy, and overall looked healthy and even. I can wear it alone or mix it into my face cream if I'm planning on putting on full makeup in addition
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
This BBcream gives very light coverage. I prefer to use it in the summer months when my face is tan and I don't care to use foundation. It gives a great moisturizing base to apply my blush, highlighter, bronzer etc over. I feel it brightens my skin. I love it's moisturizing power and especially its SPf power. It's great to throw on as my skin protector on a day I know I'll be out on the sun and don't want yucky sunscreen on my face. I tried at least a half dozen bbcreams before settling on this one. Downsides: strong chemical scent and very minimal coverage
Brayde V.
Lafitte, LA
I love makeup but I also love feeling 'fresh faced' so using a lightweight BB cream is usually my way to go. I have oily to combination skin so it's harder for me to fall in love with any type of face product but this one just did not cut it. There was no longevity of the product what so ever. My face was shiny within an hour of using and at the end of the day, I had a patch of dry skin forming on my chin. I gave this to my friend who has dry skin and she said it worked a little better for her but she couldn't see herself using it everyday.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I usually use the Garnier hydrating blend but, on a whim armed with a coupon I got this one instead. *It's LESS product in the tube my last tube was at least an ounce larger. For the price under $20 it's still a good bargain.

At first the coverage seemed too thick. I'm used to a lighter feeling formula. However, being older I could use a bit more coverage. I use it mainly in the Spring as an SPF 15 works pretty well. As summer progresses I don't wear much makeup. All in all I like the product it provides good coverage and is a good value.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I have a love/hate relationship with BB creams. I have oily/combo skin and typically like to keep my foundation light on the day to day basis. I felt as if during the winter my skin was more on the dry side and needed a little extra spf. This BB cream has never broken me out and doesn't make my skin too oily! I am also able to blend concealer into the parts of my skin that have dark spots! I recommend you blend this product with a sponge and not your hands so that you can build the product up to your liking. This tube lasts a lifetime!!
Sarah C.
I tend to like really full coverage foundations so summer is a bit of a challenge for me as most BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers don't provide the coverage I need. This BB cream is a game changer! It's my go-to in the summer when I want to even out my skin tone and cover my blemishes, without having to cake on heavy product. Also easily blends with concealers. I like to set mine with a light powder to control shine. Favorite drugstore BB Cream that I've found. The Light/Medium shade was even perfect for my Fair/Porcelain skin!
Bella C.
Indio, CA
I've been using this bb cream for about 3 years now , I always switch from bb cream an foundations. I have the normal to dry skin and it's light to medium. It is light coverage but I love it makes me feel like I don't have makeup on but I actually do. It evens out my skincare color , reduces my redness and it gives me like a good complexation. It's really easy to apply but I like to let it set on my face for about 5 -10 minutes an then I apply barely any powder an baawmm I'm finish . I would totally recommended to others .
Kristin G.
Olympia, WA
I love this bb cream! It is so light on my skin, it feels as if I'm wearing nothing. Perfect for those summer days when its too hot for makeup but you want your skin looking glowey and even. Its super long lasting. I apply it every morning and can still see the affects at night. I noticed my skin looking softer and a more even skin tone pretty much after my first use. And it lasts forever! I've had mine for two months and I'm no where near the end of my tube. A little does go a long way with this. Love it!
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
This is my favorite BB cream and I have tried quite a few other brands. It is super lightweight and gives a nice coverage that's sheer but not too sheer to where you question the point of having it on. It can get messy as I always have to open mine over a sink (I do wish it was just a tad bit stiffer to rectify this). This is my go to in the summer when I want to wear make up as its not cakey and it has spf. I even mix it with foundation to sheer my foundation which gives my foundatioln a velvety texture.
Miriam M.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't get me wrong this product works very well and gives really good coverage, but the only thing I didn't like was the color arrangement they have. I chose the light and medium and it turns out it was a lot lighter than I expected, I gave it a chance to see if it would fade into my skin color naturally but it didn't . I don't only used it three times it gave me really good coverage and feels really nice on the skin I would like to get this product another chance but this time with the right skin color.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?