BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
This is one of my holy grail status products. It is a very thin formula but has so much pigment that I get great coverage. It makes skin look healthy and plump. It has a dewy finish but I love this product because if you don’t set with any powder it looks so natural and amazing if you have troubled skin. This won’t be 100% full coverage but will look overall so much better than a cakey foundation with dry crackly powder. Trust me and try this it really helped me with the journey of healing and finding confidence in my skin.
Geo B.
Really disappointed because I love Garnier products. This was a total miss. No coverage hardly, doesn't blend well, and didn't feel great either. It's like they got a cheap tinted moisturizer and tried to pass it as bbcream. Save your money and don't get this.
Sydney T.
I love this B.B. cream! I haven’t tried one yet that I love near as much as this. It’s SO light, yet has great coverage. It doesn’t break me out and blends into my skin so easily. I like to apply it with my fingers first, then smooth out with a beauty blender
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
This product has been sitting in the top drawer of my vanity for quite a while, because I can't use it, IDK why it is even still there I should just throw it out, because I found that it made my oily skin even more oily, and made me break out
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this for a natural look. It's so light weight and let's some of your skin still show through. But it's also does even out your skin. I only use this when my skin is in pretty good shape and doesn't need a whole lot of coverage. It's light coverage and the formula is very liquid and easy to work with. I love this and have gotten compliments when I've been wearing it during the day. Mine does oxidize just slightly but I've had it forever, so it might be time for a new one!
Abby S.
Portsmouth, OH
This is fantastic for light to medium coverage and leaves your skin looking beautiful, dewy, and healthy. It works well with dry and cream face products and you can create simple natural looks or use it in more dramatic makeup looks.
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This product is very lightweight. However if you have oily/combination skin this product is not for you. It is easy to apply, but even after setting with a powder I often felt my face looked greasy. I would not buy this again.
Beth S.
HOLY GRAIL!!!! Believe me when I say that I have tried about 45 foundations looking to find the perfect one. A lightweight, full coverage, and cheap foundation. Total package. It's about 12 dollars (but it is ALWAYS on sale) for 2 oz which is double the normal oz of foundation and about 1/3 the price of the ones I have been using. You can get this at any Kroger/grocery store or drug stores, so it is very easy to get your hands on. Love love love.
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
This BB Cream is my favorite based on the skin benefits, however I have noticed the formula has gotten a bit greasy on my skin. The minor coverage isn't as good as some of the other drugstore brands, but the lasted skincare benefits are far superior. I definitely notice a decrease in the dark spots and acne scars on my skin as well as added hydration and SPF protection at the beach. The sheer coverage is something I wear almost every day.
Virginia M.
Pickens
I LOVE this product! I have been using it for years as foundation and won't go back. The ingredients in this have greatly improved my skins condition and drastically cut down breakouts. My skin actually suffers when I go makeup free for a few days! A little goes a long way so I only have to buy 1 bottle a year, and it's much cheaper than the nice foundation that i was using before. I can't recommend it enough!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?