BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
Emily L.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for heavy coverage, BB cream isn't for you. I have combination skin and an occasional break out. I love my BB cream because my skin has cleared up so much since I have started using it. My skin looks good, feels good, and is much more healthy now.
I prefer this over any foundation, bb cream, or tm. It is that good. One tube lasted me over a year, and seriously makes your skin look like actual skin, except perfect. I Use it as a primer for a heavier coverage sometimes
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
I absolutely love this BB cream. Its great for summer when you don't want heavy makeup on but you still want coverage. If I needed more coverage I just applied a powder over top. I have very oil and acne prone skin, and I noticed that both of those problems decreased while using this. I highly recommend this product.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This BB cream has a nice scent to it. Its good for a natural look just apply a setting powder after. It is a bit oily, I would not recommend it if you have oily skin. The reason why I rate it a "C" cause it makes my face itchy.
robin m.
Peru, IN
My daughters all three of them use this and they swear by it for covering imperfections and a flawless light coverage. o I would have to listen to them and say go buy some and give it a try.
Rebecca D.
Columbus, MS
I love this stuff as a lightweight tinted moisturizer! It does not have a matte finish. I got a color that is a tad darker than my skin to give my face some life and i use it almost everyday for school! On the weekends I use a more full coverage foundation but I like this for a lightweight fast face refresher!
Stephanie C.
This product does have great natural coverage and I used it for about a month until.... I began to break out and noticed I had to use more and more making my skin a lot more oily than normal.
Urvashi B.
I used this on a trip recently and noticed how much it clings to fm dry patches. It's not a cute look. It also transferred easily. I would prefer this in the warmer months for everyday use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?