BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Pikeville, KY
I have the one for oily skin and about 2 hours after I put it on it oxidize and I am oily for all day and I have to use blotting towels and power and I look cakey and nasty so I don't recommend this for oily or combination skin
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I have such dry skin and this made my face so oily. I can't even imagine using something like this if I actually had oily skin. It seemed to also sit on top of my skin instead of blending in.
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this via a post from a friend on instagram. It wasn't at all what I expected it to be. I like that its smooth and isn't thick, but it didn't cover too well. I have an olive complexion with a good bit of sun spots and freckles. I didn't feel that it covered or hid those spots enough for me.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
I absolutely loved the original formulae of this product but now that they've changed it it is much thicker and harder to blend and there are only a couple shades snd since the summer beach trips i am in between shades and can no longer use it
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. It gives great coverage and last all day on my combo skin.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Very heavy cream feeling that doesn't leave your face. Not the most effective BB cream for coverage.
Binnie V.
Binnie V.
Garnier skin bb cream is pretty good. It goes on smooth and you do not need to much to apply. The tinted skin color taht they offer is pretty good. It feels cool when you apply to skin and it has spf so it is good to wear alone or under makeup
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff is Heaven sent. Honestly I was so surprised that something this good has been available so easily to me at Walmart. It makes my skin look so smooth, even, and it is build able too. You can wear as little or as much as you like, or under your foundation. Plus it protects your skin from the sun!! Love this stuff.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I really wanted to love this product. When I first applied it to my face, I really like the light, smooth coverage. Although the smell was a bit strong, that's not what made me rate this product so low. This product did not agree with my skin. It caused a horrible allergic reaction. My skin has never been the same. I never knew my skin was so sensitive as nothing has ever caused a reaction like this. To many ingredients for the sensitive skin. And I would only recommend this, cause not everyone's skin will react the same.
Carissa Q.
Carissa Q.
Gassaway , WV
goes on smooth, not heavily scented. doesn't leave your face feeling heavy or 'cakey' Great coverage and smooth application.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?