BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Vicki R.
Sardinia, OH
It's an alright product. It's very thick feeling but the coverage is still rather light (especially for a Garnier BB cream). The smell is strong but not entirely unpleasant.
Candace W.
This cover really well, but it doesn't last long at all. Even though it says it is for oily skin, mine is just too oily to use a be cream. I would recommend this to others though.
Melissa C.
Wilmington, DE
Perfect product for the beach! Such great coverage for a bb cream and looks very natural! Does not have an orange tint that many drugstore bb creams tend to have. Great value!
MacKenzie M.
This stuff is great. It's my favorite BB cream and I have tried a bunch of them. It can seem a little oily when you put it on but you just need to make sure it soaks in all the way!
Angel M.
I had high hopes for this product, but not much has changed since I used it. My skin showed no change or anything and it left my face oily. Not going to buy this product again.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
I'm a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
Influenster M.
I like Garnier bb creams when on sale, but not always my first choice. It moisturizes well but leaves a little bit of a greasy feel. It leaves a great sheer coverage which is all I want in a bb cream.
Teresa L.
This isn't the best BB cream. It's coverage is light, and it makes my skin feel a bit sticky after putting it on. I didn't notice any skin improvements after using this product.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
I love this product. It provides just the right amount of coverage and color. I've started using this product instead of foundation and bronzer. Gives you the perfect dewy glow!
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This BB creme got me into the BB creme phase. I researched and found others I am liking more, but if you need a quick, cheaper BB creme to get you through tough broke times, this works. Just add powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?