BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
crystal c.
This is the only skin product that I have ever found to match my skin complexion. The price was just right. I bought some for my mother and just recently told my cousin about it.
Roxanne S.
Color is selected by shade. The color was a little too dark for me, but I looked a bit sun kissed and got compliments. However, I felt that this was a bit greasy feeling on my skin, which I didn't like.
Keri A.
I am a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
Koryn T.
Very moisturizing BB cream with a great formula! It comes in many different shades for all skin types (i.e. dry, oily, combination...) I really like it, probably would repurchase!
Cassie A.
I really like this stuff but it is a little greasy and takes a while to dry. I do not like the look it gives alone but I use it as a primer and works nicely with other foundation
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
Idk about anybody else but this was horrible on my oily skin....it looked shiny immediately and only lasted about an hour. It also changes colors over time. I will never buy again
Tori C.
Compared to other drugstore BB creams, this one takes the cake. It provides light to medium coverage (depending on how much you apply). Also, it has a very ncie, fresh scent. I would definitely repurchase!
Tina M.
Hillsboro , OR
I use this product on a daily basis. The product is very light and it evens my skin. I love how the product also has spf in it as well. Would totally recommend it cause I love it!
Skylar F.
I am in love with this product. It's my go to for everyday makeup. It gives full looking coverage on my skin without the heavy feeling and lasts all day. It also helps with acne.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in place of my Smashbox BB cream when I am running low on it and don't want to spend money on a new one. It works pretty well at evening my skin tone but doesn't cover very much. The container is large and the price is great!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?