BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Francine C.
Francine C.
Cortland, NY
I love this product! It is great for everyday use, especially in the summer when you don't want heavy makeup for clog your pores. This cream has light coverage, but with a foundation powder, can be made a medium coverage. It has never made me break out, which is the most important to me. It lasts all throughout the day and leaves me with little shine by night time, which is perfect for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
I've bought this product because a friend of mine and my mother used it and made their face look flawless. yet when I tried it, it also made my face feel softer and lighter compared to my MAC foundation BUT I could not find the right shade for me either it was too dark or light. I even tried mixing two colors but that did not help.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
Light coverage at its best! covers up my blemishes decently and hides the dark circles under my eyes really well. it feels light and people never realize I'm wearing makeup they always compliment me on my complexion!
Aly G.
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
This has a nice coverage but after a few minutes my face looked dry and flaky, it looked sort of cakey & i didn't feel great at all, my face's oily and thought this was perfect for me but it was too drying, maybe for summer but as for winter i didn't like it at all.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Goodview, VA
Garnier's BB Cream (roughly $12) is my go-to face cream when I'm unable to afford my favorite high end foundations. I find that it has the best coverage of BB Creams I've tried in the past- it's got a lighter weight and it's easy to build. It provides about roughly 85% coverage, so I'll sometimes combine it with a concealer if I've had a breakout or to cover scars. I also can easily mix it with other products for color matching when I start to get tan in the summer. Pro-Tip: Often Marshall's or TJ Maxx will have these for $3-$4 dollars, which is a dream for me since I'm already usually on a budget.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
It gives me decent coverage but doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask. Really light and it gives me needed moisture to my skin.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I love this B.B. Cream I always get complements on the way it looks on my skin and how my skin is very pretty and glowing when I have it on and it last all day long I'm so in love with my B.B. Cream ❤❤❤
Passant D.
Passant D.
Bayonne, NJ
This product kinda evens out the skin but it doesn't really cover up any skin imperfection. I know it's just a BB cream it's job is just to even out your skin but it feels so oily and greasy too. If you're gonna use it u have to set it with a powder. the worst thing is that it will feel heavy on your face.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. I use the lightest shade and find it works best when I apply it with my beauty blender. A little goes a long way with this product.
Allisa M.
Allisa M.
Tacoma, WA
This is an okay product, the coverage is good but it doesn't last all day. Another thing is that this actually makes my skin look a little dry and gives you a matte finish I guess I could say. (It's in between) for combo/oily skin. I don't think I would purchase this bb cream again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?