BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Emily L.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for heavy coverage, BB cream isn't for you. I have combination skin and an occasional break out. I love my BB cream because my skin has cleared up so much since I have started using it. My skin looks good, feels good, and is much more healthy now.
Tricia M.
Pikeville, KY
I have the one for oily skin and about 2 hours after I put it on it oxidize and I am oily for all day and I have to use blotting towels and power and I look cakey and nasty so I don't recommend this for oily or combination skin
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Anaisa C.
This BB cream is te best I have tried! I don't even need foundation on top of it. I don't have horrible skin but I would get some acne and sun spots but this really helped get rid of all of that! The sunscreen is a major plus!
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
Sarah R.
North Adams, MA
I love this stuff - I've replaced my foundation routine with it. It has great coverage, doesn't make my skin break out, and lasts all day. I set it with some mineral powder for extra coverage.
Miranda P.
Bluff city, TN
I didn't care for this bbcream! When first applied it was okay but then became too sticky for my liking and the coverage Is too sheer even for a bbcream
I prefer this over any foundation, bb cream, or tm. It is that good. One tube lasted me over a year, and seriously makes your skin look like actual skin, except perfect. I Use it as a primer for a heavier coverage sometimes
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?