BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My only issue with this product is that the cream for normal skin is too oily and the matte is entirely too dry!! I wish that there was a in between!!!! I love the feeling and the way my skin looks when I'm wearing it!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Carrie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
I have been using this product for awhile and love it. It gives just enough coverage and has a very pleasant odor. It is perfect for daytime use when heavier makeup is not needed. I use it daily and am very happy with the results.
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
My eyes have a lot of problems and i just gave up trying all the night time moisturizers but this helped a lot with covering up my fine lines and the things that aren't so pretty. i really liked it.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This BB Cream, I thought, was very nice.. But not as a light foundation. It works more or less as a concealer. Not even actually. The coverage was-- bad. I'm not going to lie. But it was very smooth and it repaired my dry skin.
Olivia P.
I really like the light coverage that this BB cream gives, but throughout the day it makes my skin look super oily! BUT, they now offer one for people with oily skin, so that one might be better.
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
My go to BB. Also, use it for under eye coverage on days I don't really feel like wearing anything else. The shade variations are cool and it is very light but buildable.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I have oily skin. So this made my face super oily and i broke out. maybe if you have dry skin it will work a whole lot better for you than it did for me.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
Cassie G.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my all time fav tinted moisturizer. It covers my dark spots and evens my skin. I don't feel like it's heavy and great for everyday use. It can be the only thing I wear and feel comfty.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?