BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kate S.
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
Light coverage at its best! covers up my blemishes decently and hides the dark circles under my eyes really well. it feels light and people never realize I'm wearing makeup they always compliment me on my complexion!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
As many posts say, you don't need a lot, I use a pea size and sometimes that's too much. It covers nicely and is lightweight enough it won't clog your pores. The only thing I don't like us that it dose not absorb completely, so if you rub your face on something you leave a nice tan spot.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I do not know where I would be without Garnier's BB cream.

For years, I struggled between pressed powders, foundations, tinted moisturizers, mineral powders, and the like to give light coverage to my combination skin. Nothing truly impressed me. I've been using this BB Cream for well over 3 years at this point, and I have been nothing short of continuously pleased. Though my skin tone isn't too uneven, the cream gives it a light uniform coverage, and it blends down into my neck and jaw well. In combination with a little light powder or concealer, it helps provide a good base for under-eye circle coverage, as well. Its moisturizers are light, the sunscreen is obviously appreciated for my fari-ish skin, it minimizes the look of my pores, and it doesn't make me break out.

If this is ever discontinued, I don't know what I'd do! I use very little hyperbole. Ha! This stuff is nothing short of a miracle product, in my mind.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
I LOVE this bb cream. It is thin as the other reviewers say, but I like that because you can use less and still get full coverage. The SPF is good to have. I use this in addition to cover up on any noticeable blemishes.
Kaylawilco
Kaylawilco
Glendale, AZ
Purchased this product after finding a $2.00 coupon in the paper. I've been using it for a few months now and I must say I do absolutely love it. Because I ham acne pro neiva always been afraid to wear foundation. But because this product is medicated the way my facial moisturizer is I don't have to worry about breakouts.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Glassboro, NJ
This bb cream was ok. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either. It's product didn't really work for me because I have very oily skin and it kinda makes me look more oily. After applying the bb cream I have to immediately apply a powder so I don't look shiny. If you do have skin on the oilier side I would recommend the oil free version I think that's a lot better than the one that's not oil free.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wayne, WV
I love this BB Cream. I chose this cream because of the 5 in 1 benefits. I like the way it makes my skin feel as well as the coverage it provides. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and this fits me perfectly.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I really like this bb cream and it does double duty, goes on very light and smooth and it moisturizes and provides sheer coverage,
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I love this B.B. Cream I always get complements on the way it looks on my skin and how my skin is very pretty and glowing when I have it on and it last all day long I'm so in love with my B.B. Cream ❤❤❤
autumn d.
autumn d.
Owego, NY
I love this stuff. i have horrible skin like facial scarring and bumps and this stuff just covers it up like its nothing
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?