BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angela S.
This was just OK for me. I didn't like how thick it was. But maybe try again another time. Your skin seems to change when you get older so it maybe be something I will try again.
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
I really like this product. The first time I used it my best friend said, "Wow, your skin is glowing, what are you doing?!" I love that it contains SPF. Practice safe sun ladies!
Maria R.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product everyday. It is great, although sometimes I would not like to pay the price for it. There are a lot of coupons available. Worth it, if you use foundation daily.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I like this product because it's full coverage, but not heavy, or cakey. I don't like the smell, it's kind of strong. Also, I like that it's at the drugstore because I live so far from department stores, etc.
Emma
This product is very light coverage and easy to apply. I couldn't find the right shade, I have very pale dry skin. Nice packaging, I would not buy again. I would recommend for oily skin but not dry skin.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in place of my Smashbox BB cream when I am running low on it and don't want to spend money on a new one. It works pretty well at evening my skin tone but doesn't cover very much. The container is large and the price is great!
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the 2nd BB cream I have tried. ( I Have tried 4 total) and this one was my favorite until I tried the physician on, because it stays on better, and has a better pigment, so no longer my favorite.
crystal c.
This is the only skin product that I have ever found to match my skin complexion. The price was just right. I bought some for my mother and just recently told my cousin about it.
Roxanne S.
Color is selected by shade. The color was a little too dark for me, but I looked a bit sun kissed and got compliments. However, I felt that this was a bit greasy feeling on my skin, which I didn't like.
Skylar F.
I am in love with this product. It's my go to for everyday makeup. It gives full looking coverage on my skin without the heavy feeling and lasts all day. It also helps with acne.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?