BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This product knows how to make a girls face feel silky smooth. I've never had a product that while on felt as if I had just taken a face mask off. My dry skin sings it's praises when it's on my skin.
Josseline A.
Josseline A.
Glendale, AZ
I really enjoying wearing this product when I just want a little bit of coverage and it really does a good job at coverin red spots.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Pittsford, NY
I absolutely love this bb cream. It's definitely the best one to be found at the drugstore. The only problem I have with this is that I am super pale, and even the fair/light shade is too dark and orange-looking on me. I would love to be able to wear it all year long, but summer is really the only time I can pull it off. When I set this with powder, it sets and lasts all day on my skin. It looks and feels good, and I always love the way my whole face looks when I'm wearing this product. I recommend it!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This BB cream is perfect for those days that you don't feel like putting on a full face a makeup, but still want some coverage. I enjoy this product and would purchase again.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
I like the coverage this product gives me, but it leaves my skin so oily. Even after setting with a powder it becomes oily within hours.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love this BB Cream! It matches my skin tone great, and absorbs into my skin leaving me feeling moisturized. I have dry skin, and this does not cake up and actually moisturizes my face. It lasts a very long time, and is very creamy.
Issra J.
Issra J.
Jeddah
It matches the skin perfectly but doesn't conceal at all, plus it leaves the skin looking rather shiny even after drying.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Amazing!!!!!! Made me look 10-15 years younger! It's good for my sensitive skin. It feels lighter on your face. It also smooths your skin. You just need little to put on it! I would recommend this to ya'll! The price is just right and affordable.
Jo T.
Jo T.
Itasca, TX
I really like this Garnier BB Cream. There are days it is the only makeup that I apply. I think that it also helps moisturize my skin especially during the winter. So glad I decided to try this product. Have tried others and did not like as well. I will stay with Garnier.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
I absolutely loved the original formulae of this product but now that they've changed it it is much thicker and harder to blend and there are only a couple shades snd since the summer beach trips i am in between shades and can no longer use it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?