BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
I used this BB cream brand for a few years. It is nice and lightweight but the coverage is too sheer for my taste. It's great if you're just going to the beach or something though.
Amy P.
Annapolis, MD
This BB cream does give a sheer cover but also doesn't absorb into the skin great, so it is slightly visible after applying. The color is slightly orange in the light shade as well.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
I love this BB Cream. It goes on light and stays throughout your day. It performs wonderfully and doesn't seep into your lines and wrinkles. A little goes along way. Great Value!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I am really enjoying this BB cream great for spring and summer. It doesn't move or cake up on my face. It also doesn't break with my oily skin. It covers most of my hyperpigmentation.
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
I really like this product. The first time I used it my best friend said, "Wow, your skin is glowing, what are you doing?!" I love that it contains SPF. Practice safe sun ladies!
Amy B.
Mclean, VA
I bought this and was super excited to use it but when I applied it to my face it looked super artificial and greasy. It was on the thick side and made my skin look oily and aged.
Sarah K.
This product has a light coverage that feels great on the skin. It allows for a little color to liven up the face. I use this produce daily. Not to mention, the price is affordable!
Angela S.
This was just OK for me. I didn't like how thick it was. But maybe try again another time. Your skin seems to change when you get older so it maybe be something I will try again.
alyson s.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product truly put the phrase "a little goes a long way" to the test... I find with this bb cream that I have to cut it with a little of my daily moisturizer. If I don't it tends to tint my skin orange and I have tone one for oily skin and I don't really see the benefits of that formula.
Jamie C.
Veery oily BB, and I didn't see any long lasting benefits that it claims to help. It did cause acne. I did like the light coverage it provided on days I didn't want to wear my foundation but it was very oily
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?