BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Janel B.
Elgin, IL
I use this from time to time and sometimes mix it with a moisturizer. It is not my favorite BB Cream, and I don't know that I would buy an additional tube, but the first one I have has been just "ok".
Stephanie L.
San jose, CA
For the price, this product is fairly good, especially for a drug store item. I didn't find a problem with the smell or coverage, however it doesn't prime quite the way I would like it to for makeup.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My only issue with this product is that the cream for normal skin is too oily and the matte is entirely too dry!! I wish that there was a in between!!!! I love the feeling and the way my skin looks when I'm wearing it!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Cinthya R.
Selma, CA
Very nice product overall, it's affordable and works nice if you really don't want to spend time outing on foundation, mostly in the summer. It's work wet well plus it has SPF to protect your skin
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I am liking this it is lightweight which makes it perfect for summer. It does not give full coverage but I use a cover stick with it. My skin is on the dry side and this feels great with no dryness.
Carrie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
I have been using this product for awhile and love it. It gives just enough coverage and has a very pleasant odor. It is perfect for daytime use when heavier makeup is not needed. I use it daily and am very happy with the results.
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I love this stuff. This is very light yet gives you amazing coverage. It does smell like you are putting chemicals on your face. So if you can get past that this is great stuff. One of the best drugstore BB creams I have tried.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
This product is amazing and i have a fair skin color and i doesn't turn my orange you just need to blend it in well and don't slab a whole bunch on because a little drop of it goes a lonnnngggg way!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?