BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Caeli D.
Easy to apply and looks nice. I bought the light/medium and I have light skin. Looks nice not too dark, which I was afraid it would be. Great for days I don't want to apply foundation
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Tried that long time ago, probably the first generation. I didn't like it much. It felt oily and sticky after I applied it on my face! I have combo skin and this didn't help me much!
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
Not the best for oily skin. It rubs off easily, but does provide a decent amount of coverage while it lasts. It's a little too orange for my skin tone, and never quite applies evenly.
Karye M.
This is by far the best foundation/BB cream/Moisturizer/Sunscreen I have ever used. It has great coverage and always matches my skin tone. It feels lightweight and like I have nothing on at all
mekaela C.
Daly City, CA
Love that it blurs out all the imperfection on my face, especailly the redness. But then its a bb cream, so light coverage. It smooths out your skin. Good product! Super blendable!
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
This is all I use. I'm very hard to match when it comes to foundation, so I thought I would give this bb cream a try. It covers any imperfections and doesn't make my oily skin oilier.
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
The Garnier BB Cream has a smooth natural finish. its non sticky, covers evenly & gives a natural glow. these are just a few things I noticed in minutes.
(bye bye to my foundation)
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I prefer using a foundation over a bb cream but i decide to give this a try. Its okay, the shade is a little off so i wished they offered more shades. i have very oily skin and this does well but only for a while
connie b.
Durham, NC
A good bb cream with light, but buildable coverage. Perfect for days when you want a "no makeup makeup look." Has a slight scent but nothing bothersome. Consistency is mousse like.
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
I really enjoy this product! It has a great scent and is super light and glowy on your face! The only problem I had with it was how liquidly it can get! but over all great product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?