BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kassie O.
Kassie O.
FPO, AP
The actual BB Cream itself is awesome. It's the perfect, lightweight sunscreen that gives me the perfect amount of tinted coverage. However, I have to store it upside down in order for it not to leak all inside the cap. I travel often and it makes a mess! If they would make a thicker cream or a tighter seal on the cap it would be perfect.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Amazing product , you can build up the coverage to medium. Okay price for a drugstore bb cream just wish they had more color variety
Kate E.
Kate E.
I really wanted to like this product. I had heard good things about it, so I ordered it online. I tried it and it seemed a little greasy. Then I noticed that I was breaking out a lot afterwards. I gave it another go and sure enough, I broke out again. I know they have a new formulation out, so I would like to try that one!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Spring, TX
A little heavier than most bb creams I've used but still very natural looking. Stays put all day. Leaves a nice glow
Sorrel J.
Sorrel J.
Portland, OR
This BB cream worked okay, but it really felt somewhat greasy, and the lightest shade was too dark/orange for my very pale skin.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Panama City, FL
Garnier BB Cream covered up all my dark spots on my face and made my skin feel so soft. I love being able to put this on my face fast and go out without any makeup on.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
I have oily skin that is a lighter olive tone. The medium matches perfectly and leaves my skin with a nice feel to it. I usually wear this everyday.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Milton. Wa
The first BB cream I ever used and I really enjoyed it. The lighter shade worked well for my skin color. The only problem I had with it was getting a little oily by mid day
Stef D.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?