BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I have combination skin and this BB cream left a dewey finish that had me looking and feeling oily and gross all day long. I've tried a few BB creams and this one so far has been my least favorite.
Ivania R.
Not my favorite... I bought the one for oily skin and used it for like 2 days and gave it away. It's super watery and doesn't really blend well on my skin... I wish the had more varieties of shades...
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my current favorite BB cream. I'm not someone who wears foundation too often so for me this is perfect. If you are looking for something full cover than this is not for you. This has very light coverage perfect for hot summer days if you don't want something too heavy
Rebecca W.
My favorite BB cream. I use the lighter shade, and even though it is a little dark for my skin it smells great and goes on smooth. The coverage is great and lasts all day. You only need a little bit.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
This is great if you're just looking for a nice lightweight coverage, it evens out your skin tone and is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and gives your skin a nice dewy glow. The best part about this is that you only have to use a little bit of product to get great coverage!
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This cream is pretty light and matches my skin tone very well. I do have to put a powder over or it looks very oily. My face fells really oily when and after wearing this which was the major problem
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought this product and when I first squeezed out the formula it was a little runny and the color was a good fit though. if the consistency of the product bothers you then don't buy it but I do like using this for an everyday look. since I got darker over th summer I have to bronze up my face but I still like it
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this stuff. I am lucky that the medium/dark shade works great for my skin tone. It has a LOT of color to it, so this isn't something I would consider if you are looking for the natural look.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've tried pretty much every brand of BB Cream that drugstores such as CVS carry. Garnier's BB cream is the best I've tried because it is light and not so thick and cake-y. I have damaged skin due to tanning beds and this product really made it unnoticeable and doesn't even make it look like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?