BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Amazing product , you can build up the coverage to medium. Okay price for a drugstore bb cream just wish they had more color variety
Donna F.
Donna F.
Canton, OH
I love using this instead of foundation. I put this on and then put powder and bronzer on top
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Very nice BB cream from the drugstore! Has a nice light feel & you get a great amount of product for this price!
Kassie O.
Kassie O.
FPO, AP
The actual BB Cream itself is awesome. It's the perfect, lightweight sunscreen that gives me the perfect amount of tinted coverage. However, I have to store it upside down in order for it not to leak all inside the cap. I travel often and it makes a mess! If they would make a thicker cream or a tighter seal on the cap it would be perfect.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
Kate E.
Kate E.
I really wanted to like this product. I had heard good things about it, so I ordered it online. I tried it and it seemed a little greasy. Then I noticed that I was breaking out a lot afterwards. I gave it another go and sure enough, I broke out again. I know they have a new formulation out, so I would like to try that one!
My FAVORITE BB cream and my everyday look. It's perfect for days you just want to throw something on and go. It's not oily and the color matches my skin flawlessly. Can't beat the price either :)
Sorrel J.
Sorrel J.
Portland, OR
This BB cream worked okay, but it really felt somewhat greasy, and the lightest shade was too dark/orange for my very pale skin.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I like the color and the cream but it ended not being for me. The cream itself was a little oily
Casey P.
Casey P.
Panama City, FL
Garnier BB Cream covered up all my dark spots on my face and made my skin feel so soft. I love being able to put this on my face fast and go out without any makeup on.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?