BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tara G.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product was okay but it broke me out. It gave the right amount of coverage for someone who just wants to even out their skin tone. But it has a strong scent, and that is most likely what broke me out
Melissa H.
South gate, CA
I HAVE THE GARNIER BB CREAM IN LIGHT TO MEDIUM. I LIKE IT OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT ITS A LITTLE TOO PINKY FOR MY SKINTONE WHICH IS MORE OF A YELLOW UNDERTONE. WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A FEW DIFFERENT SHADES.
Ashlynn E.
Fayetteville, GA
First off let me just say that I have very dry, very sensitive skin. When using this product it gave a very moisturized glowy effect and had pretty good coverage, but because my skin is so uber sensitive, it caused my cheeks to burst out in flames (not literally but essentially..) and therefore i had to put it down. Sad to do it.
Stacey Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This BB Cream has a nice consistency - it's sheer but heavy enough to cover small blemishes. I pair it with concealer for everyday wear. I have olive skin and the Medium/Deep shade really looks nice and doesn't look too orange. My skin is a little dry so I like that it is moisturizing but I think some might find it too oily.
Melanie D.
I love Garnier products, but this one doesn't do it for me. It leaves my face feeling oily more than moisturized. It applies thinly, not much coverage for me. It does go a long way though, but I'd rather use a different base product.
Christi Z.
Manhattan, KS
This has been my favorite western BB cream so far. It helps to even out my skin tone without cakiness. I like using this more than a tinted moisturizer or foundation. I tend to have really dry skin and it doesn't stick to any dry patches.
Gianni C.
Laredo , TX
So this cream is set at a great price. I have tried so many different brands, and none come close to this one. Application is easy, and the coverage is amazing! It actually does even out your skin tone.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
This is great if you're just looking for a nice lightweight coverage, it evens out your skin tone and is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and gives your skin a nice dewy glow. The best part about this is that you only have to use a little bit of product to get great coverage!
Rebecca W.
My favorite BB cream. I use the lighter shade, and even though it is a little dark for my skin it smells great and goes on smooth. The coverage is great and lasts all day. You only need a little bit.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?