BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I see the commercials and totally expected different I suffer from redness and it was still 100% visible so I'm not gonna recommend at least if you have redness it doesn't work as well.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Trina P.
Kenosha, WI
This BB Cream worked well with my skin to cover imperfections. It wasn't too heavy and was easy to set with a powder. I like the fact that it has multi benefits.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Tried that long time ago, probably the first generation. I didn't like it much. It felt oily and sticky after I applied it on my face! I have combo skin and this didn't help me much!
Marie A.
Austin,TX
At first i thought it was great. Very moisturizing, ut not much coverage at all, and the reason i bought i was to have some coverage. Some people might find that it can be a good primer.
Sophia F.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really disliked this product. I didn't think it helped me stay matte, and it felt greasy as soon as I put it on. I like the idea of sunscreen, but I've found other products that are much better than this one.
Karye M.
This is by far the best foundation/BB cream/Moisturizer/Sunscreen I have ever used. It has great coverage and always matches my skin tone. It feels lightweight and like I have nothing on at all
Zulaika D.
Dumfries, VA
This BB cream is okay. I had gotten medium/tan and it's was to dark but light would've been extremely to light it did have good coverage for a BB cream but I couldn't get much use from it because of the color.
Naomi G.
sylmar, CA
This is my go to product when I want a light coverage, perfect for school and work. I have dry skin and this definitely helps keep it hydrated although it can make me a bit oily throughout the day but a little translucent powder and your good to go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?