BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ellen N.
NORWAY
When I heard about this product I was for sure going to get it, but a friend of my was so kind to by this for me. And when I used it i got really angry. It is awful, it makes my skin oily, it lays right in my pores. But the product is really great in the winter, when my skin in dry, it moisturizing it well and have a even application.
Carolyn G.
Flushing, NY
I wasn't too big of a fan of this product. I definitely recommend the NYC BB creme, which is cheaper! This Garnier BB cream always left my face with a glossy finish. I would prefer matte, which it never did
Amy Q.
This cream goes on very smooth and lightweight and gives even coverage
I use it regularly and makes my skin look and feel great
Great for summer when you don't want heavy products to weigh down your skin
Dayanara F.
It has a great full coverage it it didn't say bb cream I couldve thought thid was a foundation so good and affordable I usually like to mix it with the Maybelline bb cream in medium deep such a great combo.
Jamie I.
There isn't a very good shade selection for this product. It does work fairly well for light to medium coverage and I have been loving it in this super hot humid weather that has been happening where I live!
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Really amazing product for a bb cream it has such nice coverage and it does have a smell to it but i personally liked it , have really dry skin and never had to worry about looking flaky with this product
Jennifer C.
I was very impressed! It goes on smoothly and has a mild scent. It was awesome with my sensitive skin. It felt great under my makeup. I felt great wearing it!
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage wasn't all that great. I needed to apply 2-3 layers before seeing some result. I am sure it will look great on those with almost to clear skin! I do wish they had a better color selection rather than just Light, medium, and dark.
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?