BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I have never used a BB cream before and I thought that since this is cheaper than most Asian BB creams, I would try this out first. Normally, I hate putting on any kind of tinted moisturizer or face makeup in general because I break out really easily. When I first tried this, the smell was flowery and the finish on my skin looked dewy.. I definitely did not like that it was not a matte finish. It did however cover up any minor dark spots and evened out my skin tone. But because of that dewy finish, (I have combination/oily skin), by the end of the day my skin looked so oily and gross. Not only that I hated constantly smelling it everywhere I went.
Darcie G.
Darcie G.
Luzerne
I love Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 skin perfecter bb cream. It's easy to use, it moisturizes, has sunscreen and evens my skintone all in one step. It's much more natural looking than liquid foundation and I can build coverage by using more or less as needed. I highly recommend this product!
Ally A.
Ally A.
This is my FAVORITE BB cream, despite the "B" rating I'm giving it... The coverage it provides is BAR NONE. There is absolutely nothing that even comes close! I got the "medium/dark" option and my ONLY complaint- which warrants the "B" rating, are the color options. The medium/dark made sense for me, since I fake tan (not my face, but my body), and I needed something to match my neck, chest and body. Luckily, I use the most amazing tanning product, that leaves me dark without feeling orange, but this bb cream leaves me feeling EXTREMELY orange, as well as "dirty", just because of the color. That is my ONLY complaint. For those that like that look, then this is the product for you! What I do love about this product is just the fact that, on casual days, it almost eliminates the need for foundation, and with it, it's "mattifying" enough on it's own that you don't need to pair it with a powder. It gives the perfect amount of matte without looking cakey, as well as provides the right amount of moisture. I came across this product by mistake and I'm so glad that I decided to try it out. After trying out 5 or 6 other bb/cc creams, I wouldn't go with anything else.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this product for about a year and will not repurchase when I run out. It gives a good deal of overrate (though not full coverage by any means), which works when I don't want to look like I have a full face of makeup. However, it also seems to stick to my dry patches, making them look worse. It also tends to look a little oily throughout the day and can appear streaky at times. Finally, I have a hard time with it because the shade looks DRASTICALLY different in different lighting.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
I use it everyday! It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't make my face shiny. Blends real easily. I use the Light/Medium and it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Melissia L.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
This product is ALWAYS in my make up bag as it is definitely one of my holy grail's! I LOVE the coverage I get from Garnier BB Cream. It's natural looking, lightweight, long lasting...what more can you ask for!? Oh, it's very reasonably priced, as well. It goes on and blends well and it's one of the only BB Creams that doesn't burn my eyes! This is and will be a staple for me.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
BB Cream actually broke my skin out. It looked super oily on and I tried to wash it off and my skin felt oily afterwards.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
This stuff is better than any drug store foundation I've ever used. It has a great coverage, is super moisturizing and makes my skin look and feel amazing.
Dori K.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this a while ago after seeing this product used on a YouTube makeup tutorial and I was immediately disappointed. I did not like the texture of this BB cream and felt that the colors were very limited. Though I bought the one that closest matched my skin tone, it washed me out completely.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Amazing product , you can build up the coverage to medium. Okay price for a drugstore bb cream just wish they had more color variety
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?