BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Paula K.
Tacoma, WA
I have heard so many good reviews on this so I gave it a try. I found it to be okay, light coverage at best and it was a clumpy mousse which felt weird. It would work under a foundation, but not enough coverage for me and the price is crazy high for drugstore.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I don't want to spend $20+ on a BB cream, so I love what this one does. It provides the coverage I need, lasts through the day, and has a light fragrance. I have not had breakouts using this product.
Carla V.
Inglewood, CA
I personally love this as an alternative to foundation. Because it's light and I love the toner. To be honest I'm not the best at a night or morning routine to take my make up off but this hasn't caused me to break out
Helena D.
I love this product. I don't have bad skin but I'm very pale so I use it so I have a little color on my face, I have very oily skin and it stays on great, I bought the kind with sunscreen in it and I haven't gotten burnt!! I recommend!!
Jurymar G.
Bronx, NY
I got it in the shade med/dark and it match my skin perfect. It's medium coverage and perfect for an everyday look. I love that it doesn't clog your pours. This has become my everyday go to foundation. I just love it.
Hilda A.
Beaumont , CA
This product make my skin break out and it also leaned on my dry paches eww horrible
It wasn't worth the hype.. just my opinion.. i just didn't like it what so ever
Megan D.
Kalispell, MT
I just recently purchased this. Its a little runny but after i put in on my face it is incredible! I like the fact that its light but mositurizes with out if feeling greeasy but yet has a little bit of a coverage.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Adele C.
This has great coverage as well as a light feel opposed to heavy and clumpy. Smells a little weird, but the coverage quality makes up for it. Leaves skin looking blemish free and smooth.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?