BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this garnier bb cream. I typically only wear department store makeup, but this works just as well and is way cheaper! I really like this b b cream and will for sure buy again!
Johanna P.
This is the only BB cream I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it does the job! I have an oily t-zone so the "combination to oily skin" option works a lot better for me. It has good coverage and is not too thick. Overall, good product.
Randee J.
Chandler, AZ
I use the Oily skin formulation (which I now cannot find anywhere). I wish it was a more moisturizing, but GREAT oil control. Beautiful coverage. I have subbed the day time moisture I used to get with my old daily moisturizer to Burt's Bees Night Creme.
Adele C.
This has great coverage as well as a light feel opposed to heavy and clumpy. Smells a little weird, but the coverage quality makes up for it. Leaves skin looking blemish free and smooth.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I see the commercials and totally expected different I suffer from redness and it was still 100% visible so I'm not gonna recommend at least if you have redness it doesn't work as well.
Francis H.
It moisturizes my skin, but it does not cover imperfections, or red spots. It's very liquid, and I have to apply way too much product in my face. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it.
Megan K.
Noble, OK
If I could only have 1 beauty product for the rest of my life it would without question be my Garnier BB cream! The best thing about it is it makes your skin better so you look better even after you take it off!!! <3
Jessica P.
I like the smell and texture of this product but by the end of the day, it feels really fake and oily. It's also difficult to find a match for my skin tone, they're all a little too yellow/orange, even the lightest.
Samantha S.
APO, AE
Bought this about 3 months ago and i still love it! this stuff works like a charm, i wear it basically everyday. i wear it as my foundation and i can tell that it has really helped my skin tone, acne and dark spots.
Zulaika D.
Dumfries, VA
This BB cream is okay. I had gotten medium/tan and it's was to dark but light would've been extremely to light it did have good coverage for a BB cream but I couldn't get much use from it because of the color.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?