BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I picked some of this up with all the recent craze around BB creams and wasn't overly impressed, but not entirely let down either.

I had been introduced to BB cream almost 3 or 4 years ago when I started using Clarins flash balm beauty... which runs about $50 a tube.

This beauty balm is entirely different than that, so maybe it's more that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It's rather thick - almost like a concealer and has a little bit of a flowery smell to it. I found that it did even out my skin tone... which was expected since after all, it is a tinted cream so that seemed obious. I didn't notice that it tighted or brightened anything up though like a beauty balm like Clarins though.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I AM #OBSESSED with this i bought over 10 BBcreams to try yes ladies bought not got free and this is my go2! The only one that worked. I literally can't live without it, it makes your skin look flawless, if your running to the store, beach or just out and about put this on for an easy flawless skin look. If your going to an event or walking a carpet use it under your foundation, sometimes I even just use this and concealer and powder. I use this literally everyday!

TIP Want flawless legs this summer, use this BB cream on your legs you get a glow, a tan, and instant flawless looking legs, it covers and lasts longer then Sally Hanson products! You won't see stuble or lil black hair pores.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Turlock, CA
Makes my face shiny and looking sweaty after just 15 minutes. Good color though. I might try the oil control one.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
My mother actually introduced me to this BB cream, it's wonderful! Not to thick and heavy, but perfect for a light makeup day.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
This is the only BB cream I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it does the job! I have an oily t-zone so the "combination to oily skin" option works a lot better for me. It has good coverage and is not too thick. Overall, good product.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I do not know where I would be without Garnier's BB cream.

For years, I struggled between pressed powders, foundations, tinted moisturizers, mineral powders, and the like to give light coverage to my combination skin. Nothing truly impressed me. I've been using this BB Cream for well over 3 years at this point, and I have been nothing short of continuously pleased. Though my skin tone isn't too uneven, the cream gives it a light uniform coverage, and it blends down into my neck and jaw well. In combination with a little light powder or concealer, it helps provide a good base for under-eye circle coverage, as well. Its moisturizers are light, the sunscreen is obviously appreciated for my fari-ish skin, it minimizes the look of my pores, and it doesn't make me break out.

If this is ever discontinued, I don't know what I'd do! I use very little hyperbole. Ha! This stuff is nothing short of a miracle product, in my mind.
Candice M.
Candice M.
I love this product because it doesn't make me feel like I'm really wearing any makeup. It covers blemishes and dark spots pretty well.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I've had this product for a couple weeks now. I like the way it feels on my skin, it smells great and it give just enough coverage so that you don't really feel like you are wearing make up but your skin is given a little boost.
lena w.
lena w.
Naples, FL
I have fair skin, and I was disappointed in the shade range of this product, There seems to only be a middle range or orange leaning colors. Nothing remotely fair, I liked the product itself, but they need to improve the shade range dramatically!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?