BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Paula K.
Tacoma, WA
I have heard so many good reviews on this so I gave it a try. I found it to be okay, light coverage at best and it was a clumpy mousse which felt weird. It would work under a foundation, but not enough coverage for me and the price is crazy high for drugstore.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I do love this product but just wish the color was more a variety, cause its a little off. It conceals just like a foundation and doesn't make me skin oily. The wear time is great as well!
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
The only foundation I use, i like the feeling of it on my face just feels great and light I don't have to use so much of it. And a fair price for it only because it lasts me a good while.
Ashley B.
Linden , MI
This is the best drugstore BB cream that I have tried. It's affordable, you get a lot of product in the tube, and it works great for moisturizing your skin. It has ok coverage, but works good under foundation as well.
Megan D.
Kalispell, MT
I just recently purchased this. Its a little runny but after i put in on my face it is incredible! I like the fact that its light but mositurizes with out if feeling greeasy but yet has a little bit of a coverage.
Francis H.
It moisturizes my skin, but it does not cover imperfections, or red spots. It's very liquid, and I have to apply way too much product in my face. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it.
Hilda A.
Beaumont , CA
This product make my skin break out and it also leaned on my dry paches eww horrible
It wasn't worth the hype.. just my opinion.. i just didn't like it what so ever
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I bought this product when i heard about it in a YouTube video. I wasn't in love with it. It made my face very oily. the coverage was good but after a week of using it, I didn't use it again.
Meril C.
Works good on dry/normal skin. You don't need to use a lot because it covers nicely. Be careful though, it isn't very thick. I love that it smells good and it doesn't have the typical chemical smell similar products have.
Johanna P.
This is the only BB cream I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it does the job! I have an oily t-zone so the "combination to oily skin" option works a lot better for me. It has good coverage and is not too thick. Overall, good product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?