BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This broke me out and gave me not only the most oily of skin, but made me look orange and disgusting. It doesn't work for cool-toned skin (pink-toned), and also doesn't work for oily skin. It smells like SPF, and didn't protect me from sun at all. Not worth it!
Izzy W.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Great drugstore BB cream, has great coverage for redness and typical blemishes. Also has different options for different skin types. Only downside is that there isn't a lot of shade choices.
Ashley F.
If you're looking for coverage, like most BB creams this won't give it to you. It's a pretty oily product and just really messes up my face. I believe it's broken me out and also created hyper pigmentation spots. Overall I just really have a HUGE dislike for this product. Used it twice, never going back.
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Ashley B.
Linden , MI
This is the best drugstore BB cream that I have tried. It's affordable, you get a lot of product in the tube, and it works great for moisturizing your skin. It has ok coverage, but works good under foundation as well.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
The only foundation I use, i like the feeling of it on my face just feels great and light I don't have to use so much of it. And a fair price for it only because it lasts me a good while.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This is an ok BB cream, but doesn't compare to any of the Korean BB creams I've tried. It didn't seem to have that weird, smoky smell that I've noticed with some American BB creams though.
Kaitlyn L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product is not like the usual foundation but I love it. It's great for the summer because it is light. I have been using this product for some time now, and I will continue to use it.
taylor m.
I like this stuff alot. It smells good to me, and it makes my face feel really smooth. Although, i am very fair. So if it could have a better color range i would really enjoy this product.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I do love this product but just wish the color was more a variety, cause its a little off. It conceals just like a foundation and doesn't make me skin oily. The wear time is great as well!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?