BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
I have super sensitive skin and was really impressed with how my skin felt after using it. It provided good coverage, my only complaint is that even with the light complexion one it was still a tad darker than I wanted. Overall a great product!!
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
At first I LOVED this product, until I noticed it not only doesn't last long on my face but it has a tendency to get all over my fingertips and clothes throughout the day. Kind of leaves your face feeling greasy.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is a good BB cream. It has excellent coverage and looks natural on the skin. The only issue I have with it is that it does oxidate slightly after application. But, it's not really noticeable. Great value.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Pretty light coverage so it is not good for people trying to hide blemishes/acne, also does not seem to last all day so i need to reapply at some time. Pros is that it did not make my skin look or feel greasy
Ellen N.
NORWAY
When I heard about this product I was for sure going to get it, but a friend of my was so kind to by this for me. And when I used it i got really angry. It is awful, it makes my skin oily, it lays right in my pores. But the product is really great in the winter, when my skin in dry, it moisturizing it well and have a even application.
susana u.
This bb cream concept is amazing. Though when i apply. It to my face it my skin did not respond positively. It has a fragrance. That make my noae ich. I do like the smell. I used it for an inexpensive. Primer. It coverage. Is very minimal
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
Oh man this stuff is terrible! I have dry skin and this makes me an oily, greasy mess! I break out every time I use it, with a big ol honker on my cheek. Ugh, stay away ladies!
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?