BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Samy R.
The combo/oily skin version is a holy grail of mine! Sets well, doesn't dry my normal/combo skin out, not dewy, has amazing coverage and I just love it! Can't say enough great things about it!!
Stephanie C.
This product does have great natural coverage and I used it for about a month until.... I began to break out and noticed I had to use more and more making my skin a lot more oily than normal.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product and it's Great! I have this in Medium/Deep and it goes on my skin smooth. It can be a little oily, but does last a good while on moisture. It does hide small imperfections.
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I love how I can get medium coverage but having a good amount of spf protecting my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way and it will last all day.
Rebecca D.
Columbus, MS
I love this stuff as a lightweight tinted moisturizer! It does not have a matte finish. I got a color that is a tad darker than my skin to give my face some life and i use it almost everyday for school! On the weekends I use a more full coverage foundation but I like this for a lightweight fast face refresher!
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted all the benefits of a BB cream, but wanted something with excellent coverage as well. I found it with the Garnier BB, and as an added plus this one doesn't make me greasy. Love it!
Katie W.
Cordova, AL
I don't really like this product. I thought it would do good for my skin. But it kept making my skin dry and not fresh and I didn't really feel sexy at all when I wore it. It didn't work for me but it might work for you.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this bob cream it always feels like if I weren't wearing any Mel up at all ! It feels so light on the skin ! And I love it cause I don't need to apply much to get the coverage I need !!!
Courtney P.
Fargo, ND
I use the one that is for combo/oily skin and it was my holy grail foundation this last summer. It has pretty good coverage, very blendable and can be layered easily. I only recommend the one for combo/oily skin though. I'm not sure how well the other ones work
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love garner bb cream. It spreads so easily and provides just the right amount of coverage. I just wish they made it in light instead of Light/medium which is just a bit too dark for my skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?