BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tabitha N.
Louisville, KY
Let me start by saying, I loved the texture of this BB cream. It was hydrating and easy to apply. I got this in the Light/Medium shade and it was a bit too dark for my skin. Other than that it was pretty awesome.
Elisabeth S.
Mustang, OK
I joined the BB cream craze and I love this one. I've tried a few but this one is light with good coverage. I don't break out from it. it's not greasy or oily feeling. I wear it daily. It's perfect in the summer alone for a tiny bit of coverage.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
My favorite BB cream! I'm not the only one who thinks so because my Walgreens is always out. But this stuff does wonders for my dry skin. Its what I use on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup.
Abigail M.
Louisburg , Nc
I just recently purchased this product to try BB creams and I love how it evens out my skin color and it is light and airy. When I wear this its perfect because I don't have to wear loads of foundation with it.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
At first I LOVED this product, until I noticed it not only doesn't last long on my face but it has a tendency to get all over my fingertips and clothes throughout the day. Kind of leaves your face feeling greasy.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I buy and try this and I don't like . because where i live (AZ) in the summer are very hot so your sweating a lot and this is look on your face .. that why i change to another one this don't like in my opinion ..
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Jessica F.
I returned my Too Faced BB cream because I fell in love with this BB cream. Not heavy, and coverage is really good but natural looking. I got the oil free one...amazing! Retail is about $13-14 from the prices I have seen on the shelf. Worth it!
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Kelly C.
I don't think there is anything wrong with this product as a whole, except that it made my skin break out terribly! The coverage and feel of it was great but I can't wear something that breaks me out so badly.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?