BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I had first tried this in their original formula before they came out with the oil free version. It was pretty good but it left a shiny look to my face that I didn't like. So I went and picked up the oil free version which I like a lot better. The negative about it, is that it is very liquidy and it tends to come out fast out of the container.
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I was really excited to try this product. It is the first BB Cream I have tried, and I'm just not sold. The coverage is minimal at best and it leaves a kind of oily sheen. I have very oily skin, while this product has helped the look of my skin over the long run, I can't wear this by itself. What I normally do now is put it on before bed as a night time treatment... weird I know, but it's work to help improve my skin, but as a foundation, it fails.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
For a year and a half to two years, this was my BB cream of choice. Then I found L'Oréal! This it a great BB cream though! Definitely worth trying!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I found this in the spring of this year and am still repurchasing now that it is october. It moisturizes my dry patches and blurs (as it says) my imperfections. Does not cover them though, just makes my complexion look a bit better. I just like this better than a regular foundation when it's warmer out, maybe as it gets a bit colder i will switch but this does the trick with a bit of concealer over and setting powder. Favorite BB cream yet.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
This product does blur imperfections and evens skin tone. However, it's quite thick and a little greasy feeling. I did not like that I could feel this product on my skin all day. It also clogged my pored and caused some breakouts.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Peabody , MA
I feel as though this BB cream does not give the greatest coverage. I have blotchy skin at times and I don't think that it evens out my skin tone the way I would like. It also makes my skin very oily through out the day to where I find myself blotting my skin and by the end of the day I barely have much make up left on my face. However I do think it goes on smooth and it is very light compared to using a foundation.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Not the worst, but nowhere near the best either. It's runny and provides very very little coverage. on the plus side, the tube is a generous size...
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
I had gotten to try this out for free a few months ago. I love it! I use it almost every day. A little bit goes a long way. This stuff covers up all of my small blemishes and imperfections and makes my skin look smooth. It does leave my skin a little shiny, but I put bronzer on over it, so it's not a big deal for me.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my all time fav tinted moisturizer. It covers my dark spots and evens my skin. I don't feel like it's heavy and great for everyday use. It can be the only thing I wear and feel comfty.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?