BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley F.
If you're looking for coverage, like most BB creams this won't give it to you. It's a pretty oily product and just really messes up my face. I believe it's broken me out and also created hyper pigmentation spots. Overall I just really have a HUGE dislike for this product. Used it twice, never going back.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I don't want to spend $20+ on a BB cream, so I love what this one does. It provides the coverage I need, lasts through the day, and has a light fragrance. I have not had breakouts using this product.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This is an ok BB cream, but doesn't compare to any of the Korean BB creams I've tried. It didn't seem to have that weird, smoky smell that I've noticed with some American BB creams though.
taylor m.
I like this stuff alot. It smells good to me, and it makes my face feel really smooth. Although, i am very fair. So if it could have a better color range i would really enjoy this product.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. I use it in place of foundation. It is light and had the spf so i don't have to use multiple products. It evens the skin tone and doesn't feel like i have make up on!!!
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Paula K.
Tacoma, WA
I have heard so many good reviews on this so I gave it a try. I found it to be okay, light coverage at best and it was a clumpy mousse which felt weird. It would work under a foundation, but not enough coverage for me and the price is crazy high for drugstore.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I do love this product but just wish the color was more a variety, cause its a little off. It conceals just like a foundation and doesn't make me skin oily. The wear time is great as well!
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
The only foundation I use, i like the feeling of it on my face just feels great and light I don't have to use so much of it. And a fair price for it only because it lasts me a good while.
Helena D.
I love this product. I don't have bad skin but I'm very pale so I use it so I have a little color on my face, I have very oily skin and it stays on great, I bought the kind with sunscreen in it and I haven't gotten burnt!! I recommend!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?