BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
Yana L.
It is an okay product. I purchased it based on many recommendations. It is okay for my dry skin. The coverage is very light. It is better than the Maybeline and Pacifica BB cream for my dry, sensitive skin -however I am not fully satisfied. I am still on a search for holy grail BB cream nd foundation!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
If you're looking for a nice BB cream but not willing to spend 40$ on a Mac one this is the one to get. By far the best BB cream. I've tried the on by Maybelline and the one by L'oreal and they just don't compare. It gives amazing coverage and is a great price.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
I purchased this as my first BB cream to try...I have to say I wasn't impressed with it. I thought that it left my face feeling very cakey and it didn't look natural to me. I was extremely disappointed with it.
Stephanie C.
Cave Junction, OR
I love this product! I use it everyday before I started using it my face was very dry you could see it flaking on my forehead but, know that I use BB Cream my face is never dry and it's really smooth! I love this product and so glad that I tried it!
Alyssa C.
I used this a lot for days where I didn't want to do a full face of make up, the one thing I love about it is the smell. Other than that it doesn't set very well on the skin, it was streaky and made me break out.
Amanda J.
Caruthers, CA
Hands down this is my FAVORITE BB cream! It blends wonderfully, covers blemishes and makes me feel great about the way my skin looks! I used to in the hospital after I had my youngest baby and for once I felt awesome about the way I looked after just having a baby, every body commented on how great I looked! Buy this!! It lasts a long time too.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have been using this product for over 3 months and find it to be so-so. The color isn't necessarily a one size fits all. While I do find it to be moisturizing, I think the coverage is so-so and the smell, which dissipates, is annoying. I now use it as a primer and probably will not repurchase.
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could give this product an A+. That is how much I love it. It gives me an even complexion and an SPF all in one. Sometimes I can use just this product for the day and my skin looks bright and fresh.
Kim T.
This is a VERY light coverage BB cream. It covers your minor imperfections. I haven't tried other brands yet, but that is my next plan. I know that CC creams are supposed to do more, so that may be my next step.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?