BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Lydia M.
Sandston, VA
I use the fair/light (I believe) and it's just enough tint to it that it evens out my skin tone. It also leaves my skin feeling clean not greasy, nor do i feel like I have anything on my face.
Raquel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I did not like this product whatsoever .. When you first apply it your skin looks amazing but after 5 minutes it starts to melt off my face especially around my nose..I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!
jeniffer v.
Been using this BB cream for the past 6 months. It works wonders on my skin. Very natural on and doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily. Only bad thing is that it doesn't last all day.
Makayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I have bad and oily skin. I have bought two bottles of this, and it doesn't break me out like regular foundations do.. I love it, but I've heard it has perfumes in it that can damage your skin.
Myrna G.
Culpeper, VA
A great product to use daily for even coverage. It does make my skin a bit oily, so I have to use powder over it, and reapply throughout the day. But overall, I would definitely purchase again.
shahed a.
Alsip, IL
By far the BEST BB Cream I have ever used. It gives some coverage which i like a lot. My face looks flawless with this BB Cream on. I get so many compliments, best part is it doesn't look/feel like you have anything on!
Nicole M.
I have tried many BB creams and this one is definitely mediocre. It is very runny and that is not something I look for in a BB cream. I have combo/oily skin and this product does nothing to help me out in that area.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB Cream is the best BB cream!! I love the coverage it gives, and I love that it's so lightweight. I use this product often.
Raychel L.
I really like this for its light coverage, great for the summertime when you're likely to sweat off makeup- plus it has spf. I don't feel that it lasts very long, so it's best used with another product.
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of this BB cream. It left my face feeling kind of greasy, it seemed to oxidize a lot, and being that I'm super pale, it always looked too dark and kind of orangey on me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?