BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lynn A.
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this product for a couple weeks. I find that after a couple of hours my face feels dry. I even tried adding some additional moisturizer but that didn't help much. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. I use the lightest shade and find it works best when I apply it with my beauty blender. A little goes a long way with this product.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I love this BB cream. It is everything and more,to me anyway. I wake up in the morning wash my face and slap this on in like to 2 seconds. It makes you look awake and beautiful the minute its on your face. I use the light medium tone, I'm pretty fair skinned and it never goes on to lite or to dark,its perfect!It does offer some lite coverage. I also love the smell.
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.
Huntsville
Loved the consistency but the color is very very orangey it did not go well at all with my super pale complexion
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Beth N.
Beth N.
I have mature dry skin and I love this BB cream. It meets my needs, with coverage as well as moisturization is very good.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I had first tried this in their original formula before they came out with the oil free version. It was pretty good but it left a shiny look to my face that I didn't like. So I went and picked up the oil free version which I like a lot better. The negative about it, is that it is very liquidy and it tends to come out fast out of the container.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
This product does blur imperfections and evens skin tone. However, it's quite thick and a little greasy feeling. I did not like that I could feel this product on my skin all day. It also clogged my pored and caused some breakouts.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I was really excited to try this product. It is the first BB Cream I have tried, and I'm just not sold. The coverage is minimal at best and it leaves a kind of oily sheen. I have very oily skin, while this product has helped the look of my skin over the long run, I can't wear this by itself. What I normally do now is put it on before bed as a night time treatment... weird I know, but it's work to help improve my skin, but as a foundation, it fails.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is kind of heavy for a BB cream in my opinion. It made me really oily, and I prefer the Maybelline BB creams.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?