BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Raquel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I did not like this product whatsoever .. When you first apply it your skin looks amazing but after 5 minutes it starts to melt off my face especially around my nose..I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This broke me out and gave me not only the most oily of skin, but made me look orange and disgusting. It doesn't work for cool-toned skin (pink-toned), and also doesn't work for oily skin. It smells like SPF, and didn't protect me from sun at all. Not worth it!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this bob cream it always feels like if I weren't wearing any Mel up at all ! It feels so light on the skin ! And I love it cause I don't need to apply much to get the coverage I need !!!
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted all the benefits of a BB cream, but wanted something with excellent coverage as well. I found it with the Garnier BB, and as an added plus this one doesn't make me greasy. Love it!
Stephanie C.
This product does have great natural coverage and I used it for about a month until.... I began to break out and noticed I had to use more and more making my skin a lot more oily than normal.
Courtney P.
Fargo, ND
I use the one that is for combo/oily skin and it was my holy grail foundation this last summer. It has pretty good coverage, very blendable and can be layered easily. I only recommend the one for combo/oily skin though. I'm not sure how well the other ones work
Sarah M.
Clark, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of this BB cream. It left my face feeling kind of greasy, it seemed to oxidize a lot, and being that I'm super pale, it always looked too dark and kind of orangey on me.
Raychel L.
I really like this for its light coverage, great for the summertime when you're likely to sweat off makeup- plus it has spf. I don't feel that it lasts very long, so it's best used with another product.
Samy R.
The combo/oily skin version is a holy grail of mine! Sets well, doesn't dry my normal/combo skin out, not dewy, has amazing coverage and I just love it! Can't say enough great things about it!!
Wendy S.
Sterling, CO
Not a fan. Its too light and I cant say that it has helped with the wrinkles at all. It doesn't cover well. You can't tell that I even have it on. I know it's just a tinted moisturizer , but I was hoping for better results.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?