BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elodie V.
I love this BB cream. I use it whenever I don't want to apply a lot of makeup and want a more natural look. It covers and blends well in my skin, and it's affordable. It's my favorite makeup product during the summer!
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I honestly don't love this BB Cream. The reason I don't care too much for it, is due to the fact I find it to be a little greasy. Most BB Creams are not super oily which is why I like using them. However, I find this one a bit too oily for my personal skin type. I did like the coverage that it gave me so it's not a total bust!
Elisma D.
This is perfect for an everyday makeup look. Especially for teens attending highschool. With SPF 20 it protects the skin , blurs the appearance of pores , hydrates the skin and evens the skin tone. This is a staple in a beginner's makeup kit. It lasts all day long and really brightens up the skin tone. There are also different ranges for different skin types so it's very versatile.
Nati K.
Tbilisi
I bought it (medium for normal skin) to use as every day winter makeup. It really works for my skin and gives skin more natural look but is too heavy so I use it two or three times a week. I think it is a bit chalky. I think it would be better for oily skin. It is not expensive so I think you have to give it a chance.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love this BB Cream! It matches my skin tone great, and absorbs into my skin leaving me feeling moisturized. I have dry skin, and this does not cake up and actually moisturizes my face. It lasts a very long time, and is very creamy.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
This BB cream is such an affordable option with so much coverage! It gave my face a glowing/dewy look and it wasn't drying at all. The only downside was that it has a strong perfume smell that it irritated my psoriasis flare ups.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cream has a pretty dewy coverage. I love the dewy look, especially because my face is so dry but this one actually makes it feel too sticky. I like when you can't feel the product on your face and this one you definitely can
Camryn C.
I really like this as a bb cream. It has good coverage but don't expect it to cover up anything. It more makes your skin look smoother and more even. My only complaint is that I am really pale and the "light" shade is slightly too dark. Now that summer is coming around it is a good shade, but for the winter months it is slightly too dark
Emily B.
I never seem to be able to find a BB cream that works for me, and this one is no exception. The shade range is dismal (the lightest color is still super dark/orange on me), and it is incredibly dewy, even with a setting powder on top. On the bright side, I haven't gotten a sunburn on my face while using this product.
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?