BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Yorktown, IN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is the perfect lightweight foundation for summer! It combines skin protection and coverage in one. I use the kind for combination/oily skin and it stays put even in humid and hot weather! Perfect for a day at the beach or simply running errands!
Mireya P.
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This was the first makeup product I ever purchased, and I absolutely love it! The coverage it great, and it blends out for a perfect look. Best of all, it holds up well with my oily skin! I really do recommend it for beginners that are just starting out with using makeup.
Christine H.
Christine H.
This probably covers well if you don't have many blemishes. Would not go well with oily skin. This stuff goes on thick and does not really dry down. So probably best if you have dry skin. I would recommend for its skin benefits but I'm sure there are better on the market.
jasmin k.
jasmin k.
Corcoran , Ca
This bb cream was alright it could be used better it made my face fell really caked up my skin tone is like a carmel and it just didn't work with it and it was my first time using it and I just didn't like it it vould have been better and I would t recommend it to others.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
So bad. It's thick in consistency. Made my oily skin even oilier. It even caused me to break out (shocker). The shades aren't great either. Completely oxidized on me. Not a happy camper. I tried out the matte version too . Didn't see a difference. Not recommended at all.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love this in the origianl formula. could have a full coverage in a couple of minutes and it was so easy. but it made me breakout and it is heavy which doesn't bother me. I'd only wear it a night out for a few hours. the oily skin version is just not the same coverage.
Katelynn P.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I was not a fan of this bb cream. However It is just because it left my skin very oily. I have naturally oilly skin and this just added to the puddles of oil on my face. It didn't work for me but for someone with combination skin or dry skin it might work better for you.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Gainesville, FL
I should probably start with saying I haven't had much luck with BB creams yet and I was hoping this would be the one. Unfortunately it wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad BB cream! Light coverage, a bit greasy in my opinion, but overall great for dry skin.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a fan of this product as much as I have tried to like it. The light medium is not dark enough for me and mixing it with the medium dark turns me orange when it oxidizes. The dry skin formula is very runny and the oily combination formula leaves me with dry patches.
Trista T.
Trista T.
This is my summer go to! It's so light weight and gives a beautiful finish. It is perfect for oily or even dry skin. I have no complaints about it. I love the creamy texture of it and the light scent. I've used several bb creams and this is always the one I go back to.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?