BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Camryn C.
I really like this as a bb cream. It has good coverage but don't expect it to cover up anything. It more makes your skin look smoother and more even. My only complaint is that I am really pale and the "light" shade is slightly too dark. Now that summer is coming around it is a good shade, but for the winter months it is slightly too dark
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cream has a pretty dewy coverage. I love the dewy look, especially because my face is so dry but this one actually makes it feel too sticky. I like when you can't feel the product on your face and this one you definitely can
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
This BB cream is such an affordable option with so much coverage! It gave my face a glowing/dewy look and it wasn't drying at all. The only downside was that it has a strong perfume smell that it irritated my psoriasis flare ups.
Emily B.
I never seem to be able to find a BB cream that works for me, and this one is no exception. The shade range is dismal (the lightest color is still super dark/orange on me), and it is incredibly dewy, even with a setting powder on top. On the bright side, I haven't gotten a sunburn on my face while using this product.
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Nichole Z.
This looks fabulous UNDER makeup! Literally makes any foundation I wear look flawless. It doesn't really do much on it's own though, maybe evens out mild redness but nothing for blemishes or rosacea. The light colour is a little dark for my ivory skin tone but nothing I can't manage. Overall I'd definitely recommend it!
Selena G.
I love this BB cream! I've found it's a great dupe to my IT cosmetics cc cream. I have dry combination and I got the one for oily skin, which actually works perfect with my skin type. It's full coverage and I always recommend it to my friends
Taylor S.
Norman, OK
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT. If I could only bring one makeup product with me on a trip I would bring this BB Cream. It's easy to apply and blend. They have two types one for dry skin and one for oily skin. In the summertime nix the foundation and go for this product. The only con is that it's hard to find. They carry it at target (which they're always out of) and ulta.
Arleen F.
Kissimmee, FL
When I was first getting into makeup I used the Garnisr BB cream. It's great for on the go and no makeup makeup days when you just want something to even skin tone. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not a huge fan of dewy foundations, personally I like more of a matte look but it did give my skin a natural dewy look.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I had been looking for a nice drugstore BB cream for a while and I came across this one and really enjoy it. It's decent coverage for a bb cream and I do feel I can build it up without feeling heavy or looking cakey. I wish they had more shades though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?