BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
I like this bb cream it's very light. Thick makeup makes me breakout!!! It'd nice if your pale because it's not insanely opaque . It's quite sheer actually. Very nice.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like the light coverage as it doesn't make my face itch like foundation does. I tried the oily skin type my only con is I feel like the light medium is too light and I'm not a pretty pale girl
Zéke T.
It made my skin dry and did not have a natural look to my face at all. I think this product is more for people with oily skin, but I can say that it has a great amount of SPF. I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Yrma B.
I love this. I had mine for over 7 months now. This thing is endless. I was introduced to this cream a few years ago I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It looks very natural
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
My daughters all three of them use this and they swear by it for covering imperfections and a flawless light coverage. o I would have to listen to them and say go buy some and give it a try.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream! I used they combo/oily cream everyday. Makes my morning routine so quick and great buildable coverage. I wish they had a shade between fair and light/medium.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This BB cream has a nice scent to it. Its good for a natural look just apply a setting powder after. It is a bit oily, I would not recommend it if you have oily skin. The reason why I rate it a "C" cause it makes my face itchy.
Jennifer B.
Murphysboro, IL
I have been using this for a month now. I love how light it feels. It isn't heavy at all and goes on smoothly. I feel like I have a soft dewy glow after applying it.
Wendy S.
Sterling, CO
Not a fan. Its too light and I cant say that it has helped with the wrinkles at all. It doesn't cover well. You can't tell that I even have it on. I know it's just a tinted moisturizer , but I was hoping for better results.
Urvashi B.
I used this on a trip recently and noticed how much it clings to fm dry patches. It's not a cute look. It also transferred easily. I would prefer this in the warmer months for everyday use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?