BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
This product isn't horrible not it isn't great either. It doesn't blend well and not enough choices in color. It seems to rub off and smear. Of u sweat it bubbles up and looks splotchy. It worked fine in winter though.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I really like this bb cream. It is tinted, so on days that your in a hurry, you can put it on and you don't have to have anything else. It also smells really great.
Yana L.
It is an okay product. I purchased it based on many recommendations. It is okay for my dry skin. The coverage is very light. It is better than the Maybeline and Pacifica BB cream for my dry, sensitive skin -however I am not fully satisfied. I am still on a search for holy grail BB cream nd foundation!
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I have been using this product for a few years now and it's really great because it's not too heavy on my face and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing pounds of make up. However sometimes because I have oily skin my face does get a little shiny.. So it definitely needs a few touchups throughout the day.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
The trick to making this light coverage BB Cream work is reapplying. I often forget and end of the day notice the blotchy coloring on my face. You sweat it rubs off in high oil areas. Reapply and you'll be just fine.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love this in the summer instead of foundation. It gives a little coverage and color. I've also noticed my skin has cleared immensely since I've started using it.
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
Edna J.
New Jersey
I was looking for this product everywhere it always seemed to be sold out and when i finally got my hands on it I was so upset it was as great as everyone had said it was the consistency was to watery for me and the coverage did not last more then 3 hours
Anila A.
Montague, NJ
This was the first drugstore BB cream to hit the American market & I have been using it everyday since. My favorite face product of all time. I have combination skin but it is dry enough that I can use the original version. Great price for a great product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?