BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Arlington, TX
When first applying this product it looks like it is not going to blend very well and is very streaky. But once you let it dry it does even out your skin tone a bit and gives you a healthy glowy finish.
Allison W.
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Garnier Skinactive 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB Cream is great for those days where you don't want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more natural days with a simple neutral eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying.
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using Garnier BB Cream for 2 months now and I love this make-up. It's very light weight and loos as if I'm not wearing any make-up at all. It doesn't may your fave look shiny or cakey. And when I remove it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.
Christine H.
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I'm pretty fair and have some redness. This cream actually blends nicely with my skin tone - not too dark. It's so easy to apply and lasts all day. I get great coverage. I don't find it oily at all.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
I love this BB cream! It's great for people who don t need a high coverage foundation and makes your face feel super soft!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Arvada, CO
I love this product, go on very lightly and smooth. Very easy to apply, and amazing to blend out. Coverage is remarkable! The pros of this product is its not oily and it protects my skin from sun damage, the cons are just the fact the bottle is so small. I would definitely recommend this amazing product
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. Not too expensive. the only thing is it is oily, other then that its great
Viridiana P.
Viridiana P.
This is the only bb cream that is light enough for hot summer days but still give great coverage like a foundation would. It lasts all day as long as you set it with a light powder. It does make me oily faster than my foundations do but its still great. It's my go to for when I want to wear makeup in the summer.
Lynn A.
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this product for a couple weeks. I find that after a couple of hours my face feels dry. I even tried adding some additional moisturizer but that didn't help much. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?