BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB Cream is the best BB cream!! I love the coverage it gives, and I love that it's so lightweight. I use this product often.
Lydia M.
Sandston, VA
I use the fair/light (I believe) and it's just enough tint to it that it evens out my skin tone. It also leaves my skin feeling clean not greasy, nor do i feel like I have anything on my face.
Rebecca D.
Columbus, MS
I love this stuff as a lightweight tinted moisturizer! It does not have a matte finish. I got a color that is a tad darker than my skin to give my face some life and i use it almost everyday for school! On the weekends I use a more full coverage foundation but I like this for a lightweight fast face refresher!
jeniffer v.
Been using this BB cream for the past 6 months. It works wonders on my skin. Very natural on and doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily. Only bad thing is that it doesn't last all day.
Myrna G.
Culpeper, VA
A great product to use daily for even coverage. It does make my skin a bit oily, so I have to use powder over it, and reapply throughout the day. But overall, I would definitely purchase again.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This BB cream has a nice scent to it. Its good for a natural look just apply a setting powder after. It is a bit oily, I would not recommend it if you have oily skin. The reason why I rate it a "C" cause it makes my face itchy.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product and it's Great! I have this in Medium/Deep and it goes on my skin smooth. It can be a little oily, but does last a good while on moisture. It does hide small imperfections.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love garner bb cream. It spreads so easily and provides just the right amount of coverage. I just wish they made it in light instead of Light/medium which is just a bit too dark for my skin.
Nicole M.
I have tried many BB creams and this one is definitely mediocre. It is very runny and that is not something I look for in a BB cream. I have combo/oily skin and this product does nothing to help me out in that area.
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I love how I can get medium coverage but having a good amount of spf protecting my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way and it will last all day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?