BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sheri J.
I wanted so badly to like this stuff but it didn't work well with my skin. It was very greasy even with a setting powder and it didn't last to long on my skin. I do have problem skin so this would be great for somebody who doesn't have a greasy acne face
Amie M.
I tried this product and thought I liked it. However, after using it for a few days, I NOTICED it made me really shiny and oily looking. I set it with powder but it still didn't do much. Great for a quick errand to cover up some redness but that's about it.
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited to try this out because of the great reviews it has, but it didn't work me. I bought this because I thought it will cover well. It just felt like I was putting on moisturizer and didn't cover anything. Also it didn't last, by mid day everything had melted off. I recommend this for people that have normal skin or just want a light coverage.
J K.
I think you really need to choose the right shade. Also for me as my skin is oily, it wore off in like 3 hrs maybe. But on the upside it didn't look cakey and it has SPF. It also gives you a somewhat even tone throughout
Marilyn f.
It takes care of all my problems, It covers my old scar and gives me a nice finish.Their also always coupon in the newspaper that makes it a great price compare to the higher mark BB creams. It a great moisturizing product for everyday where and very light.
Whitney P.
This product goes on very well and gives nice even coverage. My skin did improve after use. My only complaint is that it wears off very quickly, at the end of my 8 hr work shifts it looks like I didn't even apoly makeup.
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Great BB cream!!! Salesperson from ultra recommended because I blog about products and it is amazing! Especially for the price. Pretty good coverage, almost full. I don't have to wear makeup over it if I don't want to.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
This product isn't horrible not it isn't great either. It doesn't blend well and not enough choices in color. It seems to rub off and smear. Of u sweat it bubbles up and looks splotchy. It worked fine in winter though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?