BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like the light coverage as it doesn't make my face itch like foundation does. I tried the oily skin type my only con is I feel like the light medium is too light and I'm not a pretty pale girl
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Alameda, CA
If you have sensitive skin, do not buy this! you will break out ): Its an okay bb cream though
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. The coverage is crazy for a BB cream (I'm not saying this compares to a foundation, though. BB creams typically have very light coverage) The only downsides are that the color is a little dark and orange for my skin tone but I usually just use it in the summer months to avoid wearing a full face of foundation when I'm darker anyway. It also tends to fade fast and I have to reapply it often. But other than that it is great for when you don't feel like putting a full face of makeup but want to still look great!
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck, NY
After a long struggle with finding the perfect foundation, I've decided that this BB cream is better. This is great on my oily, acne prone skin and has helped my skin a lot. Covers perfectly and fits my skincare needs.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Perfect for everyday use. Light coverage, and love that it has SPF. My skin is on the oily side, so in warmer weather, my skin does get a little shine by mid day
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
I tried this and I liked the way it looked on but it felt really greasy and It was like it never really dried.
Siena W.
Siena W.
It's an okay product. Provides light coverage and creases a little bit. Also kind of tacky to the touch. The smell is fine and the color blends well. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I like this BB cream. The thick texture is nice for coverage. I unfortunately purchased too light of a shade. I mix it with a hair of Urban Decay Naked Foundation for a great color and consistency.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Light coverage, feels nice and moisturizing on the skin. I recommend using a serum (or primer) underneath, it makes the application easier. Unfortunately it only comes in two shades
Allison W.
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?