BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Samme H.
Braselton, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
Elizabeth D.
This is my favorite "make-up" product. It is a daily oart of my skincare routine (which is super minimal). I love that it includes spf. I go makeup free about 80% of the time, but I always have this on, even on those days.
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
My favorite bb cream ever! Its simply the best bb cream from the drugstore, it gives you a dewy finish they also have a combination to oily skin formula that keeps you matte for a long time I love it.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
I like this bb cream it's very light. Thick makeup makes me breakout!!! It'd nice if your pale because it's not insanely opaque . It's quite sheer actually. Very nice.
Anaisa C.
This BB cream is te best I have tried! I don't even need foundation on top of it. I don't have horrible skin but I would get some acne and sun spots but this really helped get rid of all of that! The sunscreen is a major plus!
Zéke T.
It made my skin dry and did not have a natural look to my face at all. I think this product is more for people with oily skin, but I can say that it has a great amount of SPF. I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I like the light coverage as it doesn't make my face itch like foundation does. I tried the oily skin type my only con is I feel like the light medium is too light and I'm not a pretty pale girl
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?