BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
I absolutely love this BB cream. Its great for summer when you don't want heavy makeup on but you still want coverage. If I needed more coverage I just applied a powder over top. I have very oil and acne prone skin, and I noticed that both of those problems decreased while using this. I highly recommend this product.
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I use this bb cream on a daily basis for work and I love it. Great coverage and perfect for my skin type. I have sensitive skin and most products break me out but I found this product perfect for me.
Tricia M.
Pikeville, KY
I have the one for oily skin and about 2 hours after I put it on it oxidize and I am oily for all day and I have to use blotting towels and power and I look cakey and nasty so I don't recommend this for oily or combination skin
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
My favorite bb cream ever! Its simply the best bb cream from the drugstore, it gives you a dewy finish they also have a combination to oily skin formula that keeps you matte for a long time I love it.
Yrma B.
I love this. I had mine for over 7 months now. This thing is endless. I was introduced to this cream a few years ago I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It looks very natural
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
Emily L.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for heavy coverage, BB cream isn't for you. I have combination skin and an occasional break out. I love my BB cream because my skin has cleared up so much since I have started using it. My skin looks good, feels good, and is much more healthy now.
Sarah R.
North Adams, MA
I love this stuff - I've replaced my foundation routine with it. It has great coverage, doesn't make my skin break out, and lasts all day. I set it with some mineral powder for extra coverage.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?