BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Stunning product, love the smooth shine free finish and the long lasting matte effect, bye bye shine! Love this definitely recommend!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best drugstore BB cream! It instantly makes my skin look flawless, and after consistent use my skin looks better without any makeup on. It is not full coverage on its own but it can be used with a foundation if needed. I recommend getting the one made for oily to combo skin because the regular one can make you look greasy.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. The coverage is crazy for a BB cream (I'm not saying this compares to a foundation, though. BB creams typically have very light coverage) The only downsides are that the color is a little dark and orange for my skin tone but I usually just use it in the summer months to avoid wearing a full face of foundation when I'm darker anyway. It also tends to fade fast and I have to reapply it often. But other than that it is great for when you don't feel like putting a full face of makeup but want to still look great!
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
This BB cream is te best I have tried! I don't even need foundation on top of it. I don't have horrible skin but I would get some acne and sun spots but this really helped get rid of all of that! The sunscreen is a major plus!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Light coverage, feels nice and moisturizing on the skin. I recommend using a serum (or primer) underneath, it makes the application easier. Unfortunately it only comes in two shades
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
I was so freaking excited to use this product and while I like using it, it gave me RIDICULOUS acne!!! My skin had been surprisingly clear for a long time and the second I started using this BAM, about 10 mountains appeared on my cheeks and forehead.... -_- this is the only new thing in my daily routine so I am not sure what else would have cause it...
Siena W.
Siena W.
It's an okay product. Provides light coverage and creases a little bit. Also kind of tacky to the touch. The smell is fine and the color blends well. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
I tried this and felt like it was way too thick and oily. I have been using Olay Total Effects7-in-1 Tinted moisturizer. Its a few more dollars but it goes on so light that I was shocked at the consistancy of this kind.
Christine H.
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I'm pretty fair and have some redness. This cream actually blends nicely with my skin tone - not too dark. It's so easy to apply and lasts all day. I get great coverage. I don't find it oily at all.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?