BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Leslie D.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. My skin is super sensitive and this does not make it break out!! It gives me a nice even skin tone with a glow to it. You still may need some concealer, but I still love this.
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
This covers your skin, for sure. I have literally had people tell me I have flawless skin while wearing this. Only downside is that in the summer you can't keep it in a car because the heat warms it up to the point where it will run out of the bottle and create a disaster. Wish it was a better package to prevent this.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I love this stuff. This is very light yet gives you amazing coverage. It does smell like you are putting chemicals on your face. So if you can get past that this is great stuff. One of the best drugstore BB creams I have tried.
Kara M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This product is good for moisturizing and gives very light coverage on imperfections. I use it every morning before I apply my makeup, but it hasn't helped my completion at all. When the tube is empty I will try a different brand.
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I use this bb cream on a daily basis for work and I love it. Great coverage and perfect for my skin type. I have sensitive skin and most products break me out but I found this product perfect for me.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Anaisa C.
This BB cream is te best I have tried! I don't even need foundation on top of it. I don't have horrible skin but I would get some acne and sun spots but this really helped get rid of all of that! The sunscreen is a major plus!
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
I absolutely love this BB cream. Its great for summer when you don't want heavy makeup on but you still want coverage. If I needed more coverage I just applied a powder over top. I have very oil and acne prone skin, and I noticed that both of those problems decreased while using this. I highly recommend this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?