BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I think this product is great for anyone just now exploring BB creams. Its a good introductory to expirment with the thickness your comfortable with and also the coverage your looking for without spending too much money.
Marilyn f.
It takes care of all my problems, It covers my old scar and gives me a nice finish.Their also always coupon in the newspaper that makes it a great price compare to the higher mark BB creams. It a great moisturizing product for everyday where and very light.
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
This is the best foundation I've used and gives the appearance of younger looking skin. A dime sized amount is all you need, so you get a lot for what you pay for.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Sheri J.
I wanted so badly to like this stuff but it didn't work well with my skin. It was very greasy even with a setting powder and it didn't last to long on my skin. I do have problem skin so this would be great for somebody who doesn't have a greasy acne face
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
J K.
I think you really need to choose the right shade. Also for me as my skin is oily, it wore off in like 3 hrs maybe. But on the upside it didn't look cakey and it has SPF. It also gives you a somewhat even tone throughout
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Great BB cream!!! Salesperson from ultra recommended because I blog about products and it is amazing! Especially for the price. Pretty good coverage, almost full. I don't have to wear makeup over it if I don't want to.
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I actually use it instead of foundation and it works great. Best part is that they now have a formula for skin with acne! I immediately bought myself a bottle of those since my acne has always been an issue. Both haven't failed.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?