BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I recently bought this at my local cvs and when i used it, i fell in love with it. it does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and controlling my gross, oily skin. would totally buy again.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I've had this product for a couple weeks now. I like the way it feels on my skin, it smells great and it give just enough coverage so that you don't really feel like you are wearing make up but your skin is given a little boost.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
This is a great product for quick easy coverage which is perfect for a lazy girl like me! It covers just enough so that I don't look too blah, perfect for day to day use.
Jasmine N.
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
My eyes have a lot of problems and i just gave up trying all the night time moisturizers but this helped a lot with covering up my fine lines and the things that aren't so pretty. i really liked it.
Cinthya R.
Selma, CA
Very nice product overall, it's affordable and works nice if you really don't want to spend time outing on foundation, mostly in the summer. It's work wet well plus it has SPF to protect your skin
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Anna S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a very effective product. However, the formula isn't always consistent. Out of three bottles, two were normal lotion consistency, the other was very runny. Besides that, it makes an excellent base for makeup, and it'll keep your skin hydrated!
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
This product is amazing and i have a fair skin color and i doesn't turn my orange you just need to blend it in well and don't slab a whole bunch on because a little drop of it goes a lonnnngggg way!
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This was the first BB cream I tried. The coverage lacked and didn't cover any imperfections. My main complaint was this after wearing it for a couple hours I was very oily. I had to use blotting paper and powder multiple time throughout the day. This may work for dry skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?