BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I really like this BB cream. I saw it on clearance at Walmart for like $5 so I figured I would try it out. The coverage is great, it lasts all day, and blends great. I would definatley recommend this to others!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Brandon, FL
Whenever i don't feel like putting on a bunch of makeup i usually just throw on this. It's great because it smooths out my complexion while also giving a good natural look.
Monsee N.
Monsee N.
Deja la piel un poco grasosa. Pero se ve muy natural y es muy ligera. Para una piel sin muchas imperfecciones y no grasosa creo que va perfecta.
Frances K.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using the Garnier BB cream for a little while now. I love how nice is goes on and the coverage is flawless. Evens out the skin tones as well.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This is nothing like it used to be. It is thick, very sheer and spells like old lady perfume. I swore by the old formula and used it every single day. This is NOTHING like the original!
Christina E.
Christina E.
The paste is relatively thick and provides good coverage and is an excellent moisturizer. It always leaves my skin looking orange, though (I bought light/medium), so light complexions should choose fair/light. You do get a lot of product for the price.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Bellingham, WA
I've tried other BB creams but I always come back to Garnier 5-in-1 Skin perfector! It has great coverage and lasts all day. I love that it doesn't feel heavy like other foundations. I also love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, moisturizer and protection from the sun!
Aulia P.
Aulia P.
North Port, FL
Great balance in this bb cream not too much color and just enough coverage. Smells good too!
Wynter B.
Wynter B.
Mobile, AL
I really did not like this product, I feel like it was too watered down. It didn't give me any coverage and considering I don't have acne to coverup and I was just using it to even out my face it's sad that it couldn't even do that for me.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
The BB cream offers surprising coverage for a light weight cream and works great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't seem to cause any significant long term effects.

Would recommend as a reliable option as a mid-grade tinted moisturizer.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?