BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
This product is amazing and i have a fair skin color and i doesn't turn my orange you just need to blend it in well and don't slab a whole bunch on because a little drop of it goes a lonnnngggg way!
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I love this stuff. This is very light yet gives you amazing coverage. It does smell like you are putting chemicals on your face. So if you can get past that this is great stuff. One of the best drugstore BB creams I have tried.
Anna S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a very effective product. However, the formula isn't always consistent. Out of three bottles, two were normal lotion consistency, the other was very runny. Besides that, it makes an excellent base for makeup, and it'll keep your skin hydrated!
Elizabeth D.
This is my favorite "make-up" product. It is a daily oart of my skincare routine (which is super minimal). I love that it includes spf. I go makeup free about 80% of the time, but I always have this on, even on those days.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
I like this bb cream it's very light. Thick makeup makes me breakout!!! It'd nice if your pale because it's not insanely opaque . It's quite sheer actually. Very nice.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Brandi H.
Sebewaing , MI
I like the light coverage as it doesn't make my face itch like foundation does. I tried the oily skin type my only con is I feel like the light medium is too light and I'm not a pretty pale girl
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
I really like this product - it was similar to the Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller from Garnier, but this is a slightly thicker formula. Great coverage, but set it with a powder to avoid creasing!
Zéke T.
It made my skin dry and did not have a natural look to my face at all. I think this product is more for people with oily skin, but I can say that it has a great amount of SPF. I would recommend for those who have oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?