BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Iliana A.
I love this. Conceals my under eye circles really nicely only thing is you have to set it so it wont crease. I don't know if it actually helps with time but i don't mind as much. I like it enough to keep purchasing.
Kristie C.
Crofton, MD
I love that this is a relatively cheap BB Cream and does a far better job than most bb creams from a drug store. I have overall dry skin and find that this gives decent coverage and doesn't make my skin any worse. My one flaw would be that you HAVE to set it with a powder or else your face looks like an oil slick.
Maritza H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this product!! I don't have an even face tone but after putting this cream my face look even and it makes it seem smooth. I use this cream as my foundation, it has the perfect coverage and it's very light.
Janie P.
Mcallen, Tx
Gives just enough coverage to cover up skin imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Plus it's helps protect your skin! I have tried the normal skin and oily skin cream. I prefer the normal the oily skin one is too liquidity.
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
This was my first venture into BB Cream as I usually wore tinted moisturizer. Provides even, substantial coverage and blends well. It's moisturizing and protects against sun damage. I wear it under my powder or alone just to get a little protection at the beach.
Hannah F.
Great BB cream! This with a little bit of pressed powder keeps the shine away all day. A lot of product for the price and you only need a little. After a week of wearing this i noticed my skin tone was finally evening out!
Hana S.
Yeah it's cheap but it caused me to breakout every time i used it, oxidized a bit after a few hours of usage and made me look oily

it only comes in two shades which is pretty limiting.
if you have good skin that sways to the dry side, this might be a good choice for you but otherwise don't buy this product
Shalanda F.
Katy, TX
This is my ultimate favorite bb cream. I practically use this one everyday. I no longer use full cover foundation unless I really must. This is perfect for everyay wear without having to cake your face up with foundation.
Sondos A.
Cherry hill, Nj
I purchased this product to try a bb cream from the drugstore but it looked like this wasn't here to stay, literally. I have dry skin and usually anything works but not this, it would literally melt of my face and take everything with it, i threw it in the trash after trying it for months! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Natalie W.
Salem, IL
I was very hesitant to try this product but my friend raved about it so i gave it a try. Its not part of my daily make up routine but it definitely gets put on for those nights out on the town. it is a little heavy for my taste and if i don't take it off before bed i break out. But i will say when i do wear it i have that " air brushed" look which i really love.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?