BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I tried this product out and the only thing I liked about it was the full coverage that it gave me and how easy it was to blend it felt just like lotion. That being said, I have oily skin and this like many say did not help, the extremely limited color range (3) also is a very big turn off. It may work someone with normal to dry skin but def didn't work for my skin type nor color.
Monsee N.
Monsee N.
Deja la piel un poco grasosa. Pero se ve muy natural y es muy ligera. Para una piel sin muchas imperfecciones y no grasosa creo que va perfecta.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
I received a sample of this and I liked it. It was light coverage and I would like to purchase a full size to try.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've tried pretty much every brand of BB Cream that drugstores such as CVS carry. Garnier's BB cream is the best I've tried because it is light and not so thick and cake-y. I have damaged skin due to tanning beds and this product really made it unnoticeable and doesn't even make it look like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the coverage and moisture but I wish the color range was better for both ends of the spectrum. It is super light on the face as far as feel but gives a medium ish coverage. The lightest shade is still to dark for me and I have to add some white foundation to make it match me. I also like how much product you get
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I used to wear foundation, concealer, setting powder, bronzer and blush as my base. I have a 19m old son and a baby due in January so I was searching for a quick easy face that still made me look put together. This is it! The coverage is enough to cover imperfections and smooth everything out but not so much that I end up with a flat face that needs blush and bronzer. With this I simply apply it all over my face, add eyeshadow in the crease for depth, mascara for drama and a tinted lip balm for color and I'm good to go!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Grand Meadow, MN
Very thick and oily cream, oxidizes quickly.
While this will bring back much needed oil to your face, it will cling to any dry pieces for dear life.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
It gives good coverage but doesn't seem to even out my skin, more just sits on top. I wear it occasionally but will not be repurchasing.
Estelle W.
Estelle W.
Atlanta, GA
I buy these in twos to ensure I don't run out! I absolutely love this product! If you don't want to wear a full face or don't want the hassle of applying makeup. Just apply small spots to your face and neck and massage as if it's a cream/lotion. It gives an amazing fresh look hide blemishes very well but the fantastic thing is its but heavy on the face. I always have oil sheets on hand I do find my skin is a tab bit oiler when I wear it; but hey the look is worth the oil!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?