BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Carrie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
I have been using this product for awhile and love it. It gives just enough coverage and has a very pleasant odor. It is perfect for daytime use when heavier makeup is not needed. I use it daily and am very happy with the results.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This was the first BB cream I tried. The coverage lacked and didn't cover any imperfections. My main complaint was this after wearing it for a couple hours I was very oily. I had to use blotting paper and powder multiple time throughout the day. This may work for dry skin.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My only issue with this product is that the cream for normal skin is too oily and the matte is entirely too dry!! I wish that there was a in between!!!! I love the feeling and the way my skin looks when I'm wearing it!
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I've had this product for a couple weeks now. I like the way it feels on my skin, it smells great and it give just enough coverage so that you don't really feel like you are wearing make up but your skin is given a little boost.
Leslie D.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. My skin is super sensitive and this does not make it break out!! It gives me a nice even skin tone with a glow to it. You still may need some concealer, but I still love this.
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
This product is amazing and i have a fair skin color and i doesn't turn my orange you just need to blend it in well and don't slab a whole bunch on because a little drop of it goes a lonnnngggg way!
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I recently bought this at my local cvs and when i used it, i fell in love with it. it does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and controlling my gross, oily skin. would totally buy again.
Crystal T.
Newport, WA
I love this stuff. This is very light yet gives you amazing coverage. It does smell like you are putting chemicals on your face. So if you can get past that this is great stuff. One of the best drugstore BB creams I have tried.
Anna S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a very effective product. However, the formula isn't always consistent. Out of three bottles, two were normal lotion consistency, the other was very runny. Besides that, it makes an excellent base for makeup, and it'll keep your skin hydrated!
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?