BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
This has a nice coverage but after a few minutes my face looked dry and flaky, it looked sort of cakey & i didn't feel great at all, my face's oily and thought this was perfect for me but it was too drying, maybe for summer but as for winter i didn't like it at all.
Lindsay B.
I would not recommend this product for pale girls. It gives the skin an orangey color. However, it goes on smooth and is a light product. Not great with coverage, so you may need to apply concealer on red or discolored areas.
Roanna M.
I got this product in a swap and I was really anxious to try it out. I was rather disappointed in the coverage and consistency. It left my face very greasy and there was no coverage at all. I have oily/combination skin and this product had my foundation slipping off.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I have oily/ combination skin and this bb cream made me break out. I felt it was very greasy and made my face look greasy and not good. It may be better for dryer skin but for me..I did not like it and it was a waste of money!
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
I just got this bb cream and i absolutely love it. you barely need ANY of it to cover your face, it's lightweight, and it has a good scent. plus- it's got sunscreen. I'm amazed at the difference in the way my face looks. i feel like i have a "wedding glow" with it!
Ladonnias W.
Dumfries, VA
Ive seen several people say this is a good product so it made me really excited to get it. WOW when I got it was nothing like people made it seem. it gave me this weird undertone. I actually got 2 different kind just incase the first one was bad but the second one was actually just as bad, I woudnt recommend it.
Millie B.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It helps my skin in so many ways. After I put this on they dryness is gone.. lines and wrinkles gone.. blackheads are gone. I use this every day.. and it stays.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Doesn't offer a lot of coverage but helps my puffy tired eyes look awake and natural. I have dry skin and most concealer makes my under eye look older then it is and this has never done that.
Lil Lulu G.
Berwyn, IL
For someone who does not like to wear too much make-up ooooorrrrr a newbie at make-up, its a great product. for the female that luvs make-up and really wants to put it on, maybe its not the best product.
personally, I like it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?