BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Micsha M.
Huntington, WV
Not sure I like this :/ makes my skin look very greasy and actually makes my imperfections stick out a little more. The only thing good I can say about this is it did give my face a "tan" look..
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
My go to BB. Also, use it for under eye coverage on days I don't really feel like wearing anything else. The shade variations are cool and it is very light but buildable.
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
This covers your skin, for sure. I have literally had people tell me I have flawless skin while wearing this. Only downside is that in the summer you can't keep it in a car because the heat warms it up to the point where it will run out of the bottle and create a disaster. Wish it was a better package to prevent this.
Gabrielle S.
Manning, SC
This stuff goes on super light and has very good coverage. It actually smells good too. I think I really love everything about it. Its really easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy at all. One of my go to makeup items.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I am liking this it is lightweight which makes it perfect for summer. It does not give full coverage but I use a cover stick with it. My skin is on the dry side and this feels great with no dryness.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
This is a great product for quick easy coverage which is perfect for a lazy girl like me! It covers just enough so that I don't look too blah, perfect for day to day use.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This BB Cream, I thought, was very nice.. But not as a light foundation. It works more or less as a concealer. Not even actually. The coverage was-- bad. I'm not going to lie. But it was very smooth and it repaired my dry skin.
#light #refreshing #happy #affordable this product is perfect for you skin! I use to have the worse break outs but with this product? I can kiss those break outs goodbye and say hello to my beautiful luscious brown toned skin!
Cinthya R.
Selma, CA
Very nice product overall, it's affordable and works nice if you really don't want to spend time outing on foundation, mostly in the summer. It's work wet well plus it has SPF to protect your skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?