BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Gianni C.
Laredo , TX
So this cream is set at a great price. I have tried so many different brands, and none come close to this one. Application is easy, and the coverage is amazing! It actually does even out your skin tone.
Heidi P.
Wellington, Colorado
I love this BB cream, it covers spots nicely and it dries quickly. It does feel a little oily when you first put it on but afterwards it is pretty light weight on your skin!
Melissa H.
South Gate, CA
I HAVE THE GARNIER BB CREAM IN LIGHT TO MEDIUM. I LIKE IT OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT ITS A LITTLE TOO PINKY FOR MY SKINTONE WHICH IS MORE OF A YELLOW UNDERTONE. WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A FEW DIFFERENT SHADES.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
This is my first time using a BB cream and I love the versatility of it. It has replaced my moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and foundation. It evens out my skin tones and I feel put together in a jiffy.
Melanie D.
I love Garnier products, but this one doesn't do it for me. It leaves my face feeling oily more than moisturized. It applies thinly, not much coverage for me. It does go a long way though, but I'd rather use a different base product.
Christi Z.
Manhattan, KS
This has been my favorite western BB cream so far. It helps to even out my skin tone without cakiness. I like using this more than a tinted moisturizer or foundation. I tend to have really dry skin and it doesn't stick to any dry patches.
Stevie W.
BEST EVER!!! I got this for a summer trip one year and I got the light/medium shade and it was the perfect match for me at my lightest and darkest. Plus I had it forever! Only a small drop of this goes a long way! I totally recommend this to everyone! GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!
Ashlynn E.
Fayetteville, GA
First off let me just say that I have very dry, very sensitive skin. When using this product it gave a very moisturized glowy effect and had pretty good coverage, but because my skin is so uber sensitive, it caused my cheeks to burst out in flames (not literally but essentially..) and therefore i had to put it down. Sad to do it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?