BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I did not love this at all it was greasy stinky and pointless they moved it did not set or sets and the colors are strange I love the brand not this product ..
Julia H.
Julia H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive pale skin with freckles. .acne scars and occasional acne. .great coverage without feeling like you're wearing tons of make up
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
This BB cream is perfect for my oily skin! It blends well, wears throughout the day and gives a natural finish!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Perrysburg, OH
This is the first bb cream, I tried, and it is really good for the price. It comes in two shades and is easy to apply using your fingers or even a foundation brush. My main complaint is that it leaves my skin with a sheen, so I have to blot my face or set it with powder. If you're looking for something in between a tinted moisturize and foundation, this bb cream is for you.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This was the first BB cream I ever used, and at that time I thought it was really great. However, as I tried more BB creams, I found that there are much better ones out there. This one did not last very long on my face, and broke down as my face got oilier through the day.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I've used the one for oily skin. This is much better than a foundation for me. It isn't as heavy. It evens out my skin tone a bit and leaves my skin soft without shine. The coverage isn't too heavy, but I don't need a whole lot.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Franklin, IN
Hides dark.spots and color matches perfectly
Also has sunscreen so it's easy to wear for a flawless face even without eye makeup
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I tried this product out and the only thing I liked about it was the full coverage that it gave me and how easy it was to blend it felt just like lotion. That being said, I have oily skin and this like many say did not help, the extremely limited color range (3) also is a very big turn off. It may work someone with normal to dry skin but def didn't work for my skin type nor color.
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, CO
A great base color for any season. It is a great buy for the price and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?