BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought this product and when I first squeezed out the formula it was a little runny and the color was a good fit though. if the consistency of the product bothers you then don't buy it but I do like using this for an everyday look. since I got darker over th summer I have to bronze up my face but I still like it
Ivania R.
Not my favorite... I bought the one for oily skin and used it for like 2 days and gave it away. It's super watery and doesn't really blend well on my skin... I wish the had more varieties of shades...
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I have combination skin and this BB cream left a dewey finish that had me looking and feeling oily and gross all day long. I've tried a few BB creams and this one so far has been my least favorite.
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my current favorite BB cream. I'm not someone who wears foundation too often so for me this is perfect. If you are looking for something full cover than this is not for you. This has very light coverage perfect for hot summer days if you don't want something too heavy
Rebecca W.
My favorite BB cream. I use the lighter shade, and even though it is a little dark for my skin it smells great and goes on smooth. The coverage is great and lasts all day. You only need a little bit.
Gabrielle S.
Manning, SC
This stuff goes on super light and has very good coverage. It actually smells good too. I think I really love everything about it. Its really easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy at all. One of my go to makeup items.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
This covers your skin, for sure. I have literally had people tell me I have flawless skin while wearing this. Only downside is that in the summer you can't keep it in a car because the heat warms it up to the point where it will run out of the bottle and create a disaster. Wish it was a better package to prevent this.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
This is a great product for quick easy coverage which is perfect for a lazy girl like me! It covers just enough so that I don't look too blah, perfect for day to day use.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?