BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
This stuff is more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's an okay product. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that has oily skin. Also, it smells kind of weird.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Moistureizes great but falls short on the long lasting tab if i were to use it as a foundation.
Carlyanna M.
Carlyanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
I think that Garnier was too hasty to put this product out and didn't test it at all. I have combo/oily skin and within about 45 seconds after applying, this turns into the most emollient mess ever. I don't have the oiliest skin ever, but this stuff sure makes it look that way.
As for coverage, it's pretty light. However, I have seen better coverage from BB creams both at the drugstore and department store levels.
I'm also not a fan of the overly strong scent. It doesn't mess with me beyond being bothersome to my nose, but I can't see it sitting well with sensitive skinned people.
The only things that this product has going for it is that it is a) moisturizing and b) has a lot of product in comparison to other BB creams.
Unless you have very dry skin or if you don't mind packing on the mattefying powder, I would skip this one.
Jaqueline Q.
Jaqueline Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love the type of coverage it give not full but full enough to where my skin looks flawless and natural!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hannibal, MO
This is my favorite BB cream, strong moisturizer with good coverage yet non cosmetic
Zahira M.
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've used many BB creams, and this is my all time favorite.
I have oily skin and always struggles with break outs.
This has never caused me even one breakout!
The coverage is great for a BB cream and great for daily use and morning use.
It also serves as a moisturizer for me so I never have to worry about that.
And best of all, it has SPF so I never have to worry about sunscreen either (yay!)
I use this BB cream legit every day because I love it that much ūüėė
It's my fave go-to product.
Tory C.
Tory C.
I have been using this BB cream since it first came out! When I first purchased it, the store only had for normal skin which that formula is a lot thicker than the new oily skin version they now have, I feel that this one is too liquidy and if you lay the tube down on your counter watch out cause it will just start spilling out. I have used them both and I love them both. I have breakout prone oily skin and this one doesn't break me out! The smell isn't too bad. The best part is the great coverage you get from this! I put this on and set it with powder and it lasts all day! I do have to blot about 2 times throughout the day, but I ALWAYS have to with anything I wear on my face. The price is comparable with the others on the shelf and this one is actually worth buying. The color doesn't oxidize on me throughout the day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this particular product but I do love garnier products... The packaging is adorable and the quality is amazing...
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
This stuff is awesome. It's light enough to feel like I'm wearing nothing, but gives me awesome coverage. The SPF is an added bonus. I found it really hydrating, and my skin looks great after using it. Also, it's really helped with my complexion. Prior to using this cream I had problems with blemishes, probably because of the heavy foundation I wore every day. Garnier's BB cream is so gentle and effective it's helped clear my skin. I'll probably be using this for as long as they make it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff is Heaven sent. Honestly I was so surprised that something this good has been available so easily to me at Walmart. It makes my skin look so smooth, even, and it is build able too. You can wear as little or as much as you like, or under your foundation. Plus it protects your skin from the sun!! Love this stuff.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?