BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love this bb cream, this is the first bb cream I tried out. It smells good, it's light on my face, and a little bit goes a long way because it is a bit runny. But it leaves my skin feeling soft and my skin tone looks more even.
Stephanie G.
Has good coverage for a BB cream, however it did not work with my combination skin. Made it oily and the color was off. However, it would probably be great for dry skin!
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
In the summer, when my skin is tan, the Medium shade matches me well. When my tan is gone, the Medium and way to dark and the Light is way to light. Mixing the two doesn't work either. It goes on nicely and has good coverage but later turns my face oily and shiny.
Sarah D.
This product is okay. It goes a long way and it has a good SPF. However it tends to get pretty oily in the day and it doesn't have a whole lot of coverage. It also has a tad bit of shimmer, which I don't really like for my face.
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
This has a nice coverage but after a few minutes my face looked dry and flaky, it looked sort of cakey & i didn't feel great at all, my face's oily and thought this was perfect for me but it was too drying, maybe for summer but as for winter i didn't like it at all.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this product so bad because I play tennis a lot and just need light coverage. I purchased medium tone but it was too dark for my skin and it literally left my skin so oily it couId have Been a reflector.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
This is an okay product. It does not provide coverage at all. It can get a bit greasy throughout the day and the lightest one is still a bit too dark for my skin. The only good thing is that it feels very light and breathable
Nancy B.
This is my new holy grail product. I've been using it for over 6 months and haven't had one issue with it. It's perfect for my super sensitive skin. It has zero weird smells. Glides on like a lotion and has great staying power.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
I like the coverage (light to medium) and the light matched my fair skin tone. It's very hydrating, so if you have very oily skin, it probably won't work for you. It's great for dry skin, and can work for combo but, like me, you will probably need to powder the t-zone.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I recently tried this product. I loved the tint but could have had better coverage. Also, broke out every time I used it. Maybe I have more sensitive skin than some but this one is not for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?