BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
This is my first time using a BB cream and I love the versatility of it. It has replaced my moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and foundation. It evens out my skin tones and I feel put together in a jiffy.
Stevie W.
BEST EVER!!! I got this for a summer trip one year and I got the light/medium shade and it was the perfect match for me at my lightest and darkest. Plus I had it forever! Only a small drop of this goes a long way! I totally recommend this to everyone! GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!
Christi Z.
Manhattan, KS
This has been my favorite western BB cream so far. It helps to even out my skin tone without cakiness. I like using this more than a tinted moisturizer or foundation. I tend to have really dry skin and it doesn't stick to any dry patches.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
I love this. I've used it for about a year and half. It's a great light coverage alternative to foundation. Just the right amount of coverage. It feels slick on your skin until it dries and dries smooth.
Charlene S.
Auburn, NH
I love this product! It hydrates my skin, and covers minor imperfections. It is not intended as a base foundation. I believe it does its job very well. Sometime I even just use this and skip the foundation for a more natural look.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this stuff. I am lucky that the medium/dark shade works great for my skin tone. It has a LOT of color to it, so this isn't something I would consider if you are looking for the natural look.
Kaytie C.
Benton, AR
Great product! I use this product in the summer for a lighter coverage. It also has sunscreen so that is an added bonus! It has minimal-moderate coverage that lasts 12 hours or less on my combination skin. Product lasts a long time!
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've tried pretty much every brand of BB Cream that drugstores such as CVS carry. Garnier's BB cream is the best I've tried because it is light and not so thick and cake-y. I have damaged skin due to tanning beds and this product really made it unnoticeable and doesn't even make it look like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Meagan A.
Love this foundation for light coverage. For my oily skin the normal to dry skin kind worked better than the oily acne prone kind (which actually exasperated my oily skin)
Janel B.
Elgin, IL
I use this from time to time and sometimes mix it with a moisturizer. It is not my favorite BB Cream, and I don't know that I would buy an additional tube, but the first one I have has been just "ok".
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?