BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
This product goes on very nicely and gives a nice dewy look to your skin. I have dry skin and it hydrates my skin very well! The only problem I would say I have with it is that although upon first application it gives create coverage for a BB cream it fades pretty quickly.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been a favorite of mine for a while now. I have very sensitive skin! This isn't super coverage but it feels like there is just moisturizer on your face.
Shantelle H.
Chickasha, OK
I've been using this awhile and haven't noticed a change in my complexion. Didn't cause me to break out. The smell doesn't bother me either. I still have quite a bit left. So I guess I'll just hope I see a change by the time I finish.
Renee S.
Espanola, NM
This is the current foundation in my makeup routine. It applies seamlessly with a damp beauty blender. It evens out my skin tone without being too heavy on the skin which is exactly what I want. However I do use the one for oily skin.
Corinne L.
Baltimore
On the days when I want to look good but I don't want to bother with full-on foundation, I dab on the BB cream over moisturizer. Nice scent and it goes on light and blends well. Doesn't strike me as being all that buildable, though.
Tuyet L.
It works but it gets cakey towards the 1 hr mark. Maybe my skin is too oily or something. But it gets cakey and even makes my face look a bit more oily. It's just weird.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of faves. Although it has light coverage, it has made my skin a lot better. It has cleared my skin up. For being a drugstore BB cream,, it's pretty amazing. I apply this BB cream with my Beauty Blender and I get an absolutely flawless finish! Great stuff, man!
Stephanie G.
Has good coverage for a BB cream, however it did not work with my combination skin. Made it oily and the color was off. However, it would probably be great for dry skin!
Amy M.
I bought this BB cream when it first hit the shelves during the BB craze. I was hopeing it would provide a light coverage that would lost through a summer day. I found that it made my skin sticky and oily looking. I tried to set it with powder but that did not last long. The coverage is OK, but not worth the texture of the BB cream. There are better brands out there I believe.
Brianna P.
Rochester, NY
I love this product, after using it everyday as a foundation and moisturizer for a while it made my skin much less greasy. It gave great coverage, although the color that it dries on, is a little more yellow than when first applied.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?