BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jaqueline Q.
Jaqueline Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love the type of coverage it give not full but full enough to where my skin looks flawless and natural!
Zahira P.
Zahira P.
East Palo Alto, CA
This is the first bb cream that I have tried and have yet to try another one. I actually love the smell of this product, but the only thing is that it makes my face a bit oily afterwards. I know they came out with a knew bb cream for oily to combination skin however the color they have is too dark for my skin. That is the main reason I decided to buy this product.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
New York , NY
I absolutely love this product and use it every single day. I have tried at least 30 foundations and this is my favorite. It goes on easily and it looks natural while still giving me the coverage I need. I also love that it has SPF - it protects my skin in the summer without being too heavy. The price also is great for everything that it accomplishes. Buy this product!
amelia m.
amelia m.
I really love this product! It's my summer foundation because I don't like wearing heavy liquid cover up. This product is light on your skin and doesn't clog pores or smear off your face when you sweat. it covers my skin evenly and blends great along with giving me protection from the sun
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I did not love this at all it was greasy stinky and pointless they moved it did not set or sets and the colors are strange I love the brand not this product ..
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Urania, LA
When I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup to go to the grocery store, I just put on this BB cream. It is the only one I have found with a good amount of coverage without feeling to heavy. I am not a liquid foundation girl, due to cakey looks on me so for me to like this is a surprise. The only down fall is that if I do not have a little bit of a tan it can look orange looking on my fair skin. I use fair/medium tone. Once I have gotten a little sun is seems to match a little better. Overall it's a good product if you need a quick face fix.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
This BB cream is perfect for my oily skin! It blends well, wears throughout the day and gives a natural finish!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Dixon, CA
So, I'm pretty experienced when it comes to BB creams, so I was both concerned and curious on how this product would work.
I like it.It provides enough coverage for me, and blends really well.
It does crease easily,and doesn't have a long wear time. It also has a fragrance, and only comes in 3 colors.
I suggest it for people who already have a good complexion, and wouldn't mind re-applying throughout the day.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
I absolutely love this product. It is so light and covers wonderfully. I do however wish that the smell was a bit more lovely, but this product does what it is intended to do. I love how it is a sunscreen as well as a moisturizer and a skin pigment to cover up blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
This stuff is more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's an okay product. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that has oily skin. Also, it smells kind of weird.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?