BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sara L.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
jessica s.
jessica s.
El Paso, TX
I got the garnier bb cream for oily skin and I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I had a lot of acne dark marks.. I would even use a lot of makeup to covee up my marks. . Some makeup made me brakeout even more... once I started using the bb cream I saw a difference right away.. it covered up my marks even made them a lil lighter. . I've been using it for three months and I don't use makeup anymore jus the bb cream. I really love this product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I have been using this for months. I love it. I have oily skin and this combats it perfectly. Its part of my every day makeup use.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
Love this bb cream it works wonders for me. I don't even wear foundation anymore. This bb cream does the job it conceals hydrates. It does what it says I love it
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to bb cream! I have yet to find other bb cream that I love as much as this one. Has amazing moisturizing and coverage without all the oily feel and look.
Misti F.
Misti F.
Lenoir City, TN
Gives a smooth flawless look! Love the color and goes on easy! I use it everyday! Wear alone or with a little foundation, depending on the days events.
Mahdale M.
Mahdale M.
North Little Rock, AR
Wasn't giving me the satisfaction of giving my face an even tone so I stop using it and went to a different brand.
Elizabet O.
Elizabet O.
Yes ! I love this BB cream so much ! It's not harsh or heavy on my skin at all! It makes my skin feel by hydrated which is awesome! Defineltly going to be repurchasing this as soon I run out.
Kaytie C.
Kaytie C.
Benton, AR
Great product! I use this product in the summer for a lighter coverage. It also has sunscreen so that is an added bonus! It has minimal-moderate coverage that lasts 12 hours or less on my combination skin. Product lasts a long time!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
I received a complimentary tube of this from Influenster. My skin is blemish-prone, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation because of that. This BB cream kind of evened out my skin tone but didn't provide the sort of coverage I was hoping for. It smells great but feels heavy, and putting concealer over it and then powder foundation for full coverage felt like I had too much on my face. It says it's non-comedogenic, but it definitely clogged my pores. I had to stop using it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?