BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Pearly D.
Woonsocket, RI
I have oily/combination skin, but this works fine for me. Strangely, my skin doesn't produce excess shine or oil with this product. It makes my skin look a bit dewy and fresh. The coverage is moderate. Would recommend this as a backup or if you cannot afford anything better.
Nancy P.
This BB cream is one of the best I've tried for the price. Absorbs well and doesn't leave your face feeling cakey. I tried Maybelline and my face felt greasy. It's sheer coverage, something you can use everyday for the natural look.
Robin P.
Target so kindly gave me a sample of this product, and I was so excited to receive it. When I got it however the colors were very light and unusable by for me. Which is sad, I really wanted to try it. The cream was nice , but not for me.
Kaye J.
The BB cream did exactly what it said it would, keep the oil away and have good coverage. However, it did not match my olive skin tone very well & looked like more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. I only use this BB cream for long nights out and I need my make-up to stay.

Good product, but only use on occasion.
Jaimie N.
Richmond hill, GA
I used to wear this BB cream and I didn't really like that it made my face feel oily. I did stick it out and used it for about 6 months before I decided I needed to switch to something different. Maybe I will try it again in the future
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Hannah B.
I like this BB cream. The thick texture is nice for coverage. I unfortunately purchased too light of a shade. I mix it with a hair of Urban Decay Naked Foundation for a great color and consistency.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Will not repurchase this. I have fair skin and got the light/medium and it's far too dark for my skin; it will match my skin tone if I mix it with moisturizer, which kind of defeats the purpose. It also feels heavy and oily on my face.
Katy R.
Durham, NC
I have this BB cream in light/medium and I really like the coverage and how smooth the application is. It also doesn't cause my really dry skin to flake. It does get pretty shiny, so I usually apply a clear powder over the top. Also, I think fair/light would be a better fit for my skin, but I can't find it in stores anywhere!
juana r.
Aurora, CO
Es una bb crem fabulosa en lo personal me cubre bastante bien aguanta en mi tipo de piel grasa bastante tiempo para ser bb crem lo unico malo k no hay muchos tonos pero se adaptan bastante es mi base diaria muy pero muy ligera no es pregosa en mi opinion es bastante buena
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?