BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Really amazing product for a bb cream it has such nice coverage and it does have a smell to it but i personally liked it , have really dry skin and never had to worry about looking flaky with this product
Amy Q.
This cream goes on very smooth and lightweight and gives even coverage
I use it regularly and makes my skin look and feel great
Great for summer when you don't want heavy products to weigh down your skin
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Jamie I.
There isn't a very good shade selection for this product. It does work fairly well for light to medium coverage and I have been loving it in this super hot humid weather that has been happening where I live!
Ani S.
I did not like the dewy finish of this product . I then used a powder to take it down a bit . I did not like the coverage and after a week it sat in the back of makeup drawer waiting to be decluttered.
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
About this product because I heard reviews on it that it was lightweight I don't like heavy make up on my face and it was very light weight I did a good job I just wish a little more coverage but I would definitely buy this product again
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
After using just once my thoughts are it didn't cover as well ..looked like I wasn't even wearing it..it burned my face ...it made my face super oily n greasy ..its a no from me
Ami D.
Absolutely love this cream! Really good coverage if you arent blemished or have major skin issues and not too heavy. Great for Florida summer but still looking fabulous!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?