BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I didn't care for this product. I didn't care of the smell. It wasn't a bad cream but it isn't my top choice to use.
Adrianna K.
North Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
Liz S.
Dallastown , PA
Would not recommend for those with oily skin. Gives nice light coverage, but I would recommend setting with a powder.
Kia O.
I have a breakout on my skin and this product doesn't really go with it,so if you have acne prone skin then a big NO!
Bréë Å.
Eh.. It has a nice smell but other than that i woulf givr this BB cream a 2.. Its alright. Doernt have much coverage.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years! It has moisturizer and SPF, its light weight and long lasting. Definitely recommend!
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have dark circles and this helps to cover them and bags. I usually try to stock up when I get coupons.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
I love this BB cream. It goes on nicely and stays in through out the day. It does have a smell but it doesn't stink.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Jamie S.
Easy to rub in and blend. Easy to find color that matched skin tone. Didn't leave skin grease and didn't clog pores.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
nacoby r.
Does this bb cream make your skin oily? ive tried many bb creams and some are more oily than others. the olay was oily. the cover girl is medium and the NYC brand is okay... I'm still searching for a great one