BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Pretty light coverage so it is not good for people trying to hide blemishes/acne, also does not seem to last all day so i need to reapply at some time. Pros is that it did not make my skin look or feel greasy
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is a good BB cream. It has excellent coverage and looks natural on the skin. The only issue I have with it is that it does oxidate slightly after application. But, it's not really noticeable. Great value.
Leta Y.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product!!! I have a horrible time finding anything that doesn't oxidize after 10 minutes. But this BB cream doesn't! It feels so smooth on the skin and just makes me glow! It has a pleasant fragrance and a little goes a long way. Plus if I ever have to replace it quickly it's easy to find and I don't have to find a special store.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Alicia L.
Backus, MN
I wear this BB cream every single day. Sometimes I wear foundation and powder over it but most of the time i just wear powder over it. It creates the perfect coverage and I have even gotten compliments on it!
amelia m.
I really love this product! It's my summer foundation because I don't like wearing heavy liquid cover up. This product is light on your skin and doesn't clog pores or smear off your face when you sweat. it covers my skin evenly and blends great along with giving me protection from the sun
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
My favorite BB cream! I'm not the only one who thinks so because my Walgreens is always out. But this stuff does wonders for my dry skin. Its what I use on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I buy and try this and I don't like . because where i live (AZ) in the summer are very hot so your sweating a lot and this is look on your face .. that why i change to another one this don't like in my opinion ..
Michaela W.
Does this cling to dry flakey spots?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!