BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Shannon H.
At first I was pretty content with this product, but over time I realized a few cons. Color wasn't the right shade for me, but I'm extra pale so it may work fine for others. It was VERY oily. I don't typically have oily skin with most products, but this made me look like a grease maniac. The type for oily skin wasn't as bad though.

Once I tried other similar BB products, I realized that this one seemed a bit heavier than the others as well.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This BB Cream, I thought, was very nice.. But not as a light foundation. It works more or less as a concealer. Not even actually. The coverage was-- bad. I'm not going to lie. But it was very smooth and it repaired my dry skin.
Madison P.
I tried it, but after a while i didn't like the feeling at all, very thick and cakey.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Easy to apply, great beach day coverage!
Monique P.
The deep was not deep at all. I like how it made my skin look but it wasn't dark enough. It was kind of watery too.
Cassidy J.
Lynchburg , VA
I did not like this at all! Very thin , watery , not pleasant to work with... I feel like the skin tones/shades are horrible! I mean like I will not buy this agian!
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and feel of the BB cream. It is all that I use now. I apply an under eye cream for moisture and toning and then apply this BB cream as my foundation. I get a beautiful glow and it matches my skin tone perfectly
Caroline T.
Even though it does the job of making skin appear clearer, it also leaves the skin greasy looking. For the price you should get something that makes your skin look better.
Zhanna V.
Inman, SC
So how do you guys like this product?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been looking for a BB cream for the summer and weekend where I don't have to put so much makeup on. Something that has medium coverage but won't break me out. Is this product good for acne prone skin? Is is light?
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?