BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
About this product because I heard reviews on it that it was lightweight I don't like heavy make up on my face and it was very light weight I did a good job I just wish a little more coverage but I would definitely buy this product again
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this BB cream more than some of the high end ones because it so easy to apply and leaves the skin with a luminous glow. The coverage is light-medium, and there is so buildability. I gave it a B because I think there could be more shade options for lighter and darker complexions.
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
Oh man this stuff is terrible! I have dry skin and this makes me an oily, greasy mess! I break out every time I use it, with a big ol honker on my cheek. Ugh, stay away ladies!
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
After using just once my thoughts are it didn't cover as well ..looked like I wasn't even wearing it..it burned my face ...it made my face super oily n greasy ..its a no from me
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
I love this product. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup and this is perfect. It's light and doesn't go on cakey. And it also doesn't break me out like others do.
Ellen N.
NORWAY
When I heard about this product I was for sure going to get it, but a friend of my was so kind to by this for me. And when I used it i got really angry. It is awful, it makes my skin oily, it lays right in my pores. But the product is really great in the winter, when my skin in dry, it moisturizing it well and have a even application.
Dayanara F.
It has a great full coverage it it didn't say bb cream I couldve thought thid was a foundation so good and affordable I usually like to mix it with the Maybelline bb cream in medium deep such a great combo.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.
Brianna m.
Is this worth buying?
Marie T.
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price and also does this work?
Hannah Q.
Pahoa, HI
How long does this BB Cream stay on and look good throughout the day?