BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
•I really like the light coverage that this BB cream gives, but throughout the day it makes my skin look super oily!
Adrianna K.
North Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! Especially paring it with the Maybelline pure bb or Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation!
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years! It has moisturizer and SPF, its light weight and long lasting. Definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
Creamy consistency, goes on easy, quick, and works well with my skin. It isn't oily or greasy, and lasts quite well.
Kia O.
I have a breakout on my skin and this product doesn't really go with it,so if you have acne prone skin then a big NO!
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I didn't care for this product. I didn't care of the smell. It wasn't a bad cream but it isn't my top choice to use.
Liz S.
Dallastown , PA
Would not recommend for those with oily skin. Gives nice light coverage, but I would recommend setting with a powder.
Bréë Å.
Eh.. It has a nice smell but other than that i woulf givr this BB cream a 2.. Its alright. Doernt have much coverage.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have dark circles and this helps to cover them and bags. I usually try to stock up when I get coupons.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Did this product dry anyones skin?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I can't wait to try this! Did it help for anyone? I only use BB cream for minimal coverage. Did it actually last all day? Or even for more than a couple hours?
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
Any recommendations to which brushes to use when applying this?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for oily skin?
katie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Want to try does it help and make a difference in your skin?