BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
I don't like it too much. I hate the smell. The coverage is not too well either. It is drying as well
Angely S.
Las Vegas , NV
No lo he usado pero he escuchado buenos comentarios sobre el producto, garnier es buena marca supongo
Diane S.
West Liberty
Skin never feels dry or looks dull. Like this brand better than any of the others that I've tried!
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Was not so impressed by this because it was a little dull for my skin tone. Wouldn't blend properly
Poonam D.
This is so far the best bb cream i have used.. with kind of full coverage.. but best for daily use
Gloria M.
I've used this bb balm nd it's like a medium to full coverage it's gives you a really natural look
Kristine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to B.B. cream...comparable dupe to the It cosmetics B.B. cream for a fraction of the price !
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
Correcta my eye circles since I don't get much sleep and leaves your under eye looking flawless b.
JACKIE C.
Use this every day! Has sunscreen in it so your skin is protected all day. Nice smooth application.
Britt H.
Yakima, WA
Its an ok product not the best but in my prefference i dint like it it wasent a big deal either doe
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
What is the coverage and does this look on dry skin
Sara P.
What kind of coverage does this bb cream provide? Does it work well for oily skin?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?