BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I bought this recently since I don't have the time to do a full face when I leave most days now. I put this on do a coat or two of mascara and some lip balm and I'm ready to take on my day and as a plus, for me at least, it is nicely hydrating.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
The product was much too thick, oily and fragrance-y for me. I used the whole container and even tried using different methods to applying it. A brush worked the best, but still left face looking wet. Would not repurchase.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
I use the light and it blends flawlessly into the skin. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated. SPF 15 ladies!!! Beautiful coverage!!!
Sara L.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
Beckie S.
Beckie S.
Guthrie, OK
It is a good product for a day I just need to get ready quickly. It works as a moisturizer and foundation for me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I have been using this for months. I love it. I have oily skin and this combats it perfectly. Its part of my every day makeup use.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
Love this bb cream it works wonders for me. I don't even wear foundation anymore. This bb cream does the job it conceals hydrates. It does what it says I love it
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to bb cream! I have yet to find other bb cream that I love as much as this one. Has amazing moisturizing and coverage without all the oily feel and look.
Misti F.
Misti F.
Lenoir City, TN
Gives a smooth flawless look! Love the color and goes on easy! I use it everyday! Wear alone or with a little foundation, depending on the days events.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL

My favorite youtubers talked about this bb cream, so I decided to buy it and I do not regret it. I love it >:)
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?