BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ani S.
I did not like the dewy finish of this product . I then used a powder to take it down a bit . I did not like the coverage and after a week it sat in the back of makeup drawer waiting to be decluttered.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
Dayanara F.
It has a great full coverage it it didn't say bb cream I couldve thought thid was a foundation so good and affordable I usually like to mix it with the Maybelline bb cream in medium deep such a great combo.
Ellen N.
NORWAY
When I heard about this product I was for sure going to get it, but a friend of my was so kind to by this for me. And when I used it i got really angry. It is awful, it makes my skin oily, it lays right in my pores. But the product is really great in the winter, when my skin in dry, it moisturizing it well and have a even application.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Really amazing product for a bb cream it has such nice coverage and it does have a smell to it but i personally liked it , have really dry skin and never had to worry about looking flaky with this product
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
I like it, and I'm not a fan of any type of liquid foundation, so that's really saying something!! I honestly don't notice any improvements in my skin once the make-ups off, but it looks good while its on!
Rebeca I.
I like to use this product for everyday because its light weight and medium coverage and have spf. i do nut recommend if you have several imperfections that you need to cover, and for me its king of greasy
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this BB cream more than some of the high end ones because it so easy to apply and leaves the skin with a luminous glow. The coverage is light-medium, and there is so buildability. I gave it a B because I think there could be more shade options for lighter and darker complexions.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?