BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I like everything about this BB cream: the shade, the coverage, the texture! But it makes my skin so greasy, nothing helps! My face is so shiny its impossible! I had to apply the powder all the time to cover that and my skin is not oily!
Jennifer P.
Mesa, az
I LOVE BB cream because I hate foundation and BB cream gives me the coverage I need to even my skin tone and still feel and look natural. I tried this Garnier BB cream as an alternative to the one I normally pick up at Sephora. This felt more like foundation and was so messy. It would stain my hands and when I washed my hands it stained my sink! imagine what its doing to your face haha!
Corinne C.
Richmond, VA
This was the first and only BB cream Ive ever tried so I may be biased but I have to say I love this product! I was so shocked at how well it covers my skin without making my face feel oily and like it cant breathe. I even use it just as concealer sometimes..I love this product!
Gabby K.
I had bought this product back when it first came out, I really don't understand all the hype. The smell is awful, and if your looking for a none to little bit of coverage, this would be great. I feel like this is more of a moisturizer.
Leilani  E.
Pharr, TX
This was my very first BB cream ever! The only thing i don't like about it is the scent. But I love how it leaves my skin dewy and gives me just the right amount of coverage.
Jasmine G.
Creswell, Or
I absolutely love this BB cream! I don't really like wearing foundation on a daily basis, so this is great for me. Does not make my face very oily and still covers up imperfections well. Gives me a very natural look and it feels great.
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
This was my first BB cream purchase about a year ago and it's just not good. It's very thick and it oxidizes to a weird yellow/orange color no matter which color you choose. It's super oily and coverage is poor. US or American made bb creams are little more than tinted moisturizers, you'd be better served going for an Asian made bb cream. They offer better coverage and better color choices.
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Robin P.
Target so kindly gave me a sample of this product, and I was so excited to receive it. When I got it however the colors were very light and unusable by for me. Which is sad, I really wanted to try it. The cream was nice , but not for me.
Kaye J.
The BB cream did exactly what it said it would, keep the oil away and have good coverage. However, it did not match my olive skin tone very well & looked like more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. I only use this BB cream for long nights out and I need my make-up to stay.

Good product, but only use on occasion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?