BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this BB cream is. I've tried so many and never had one that feels as lightweight as this one does while providing close to full coverage for me. It is the absolute best and I'm kicking myself for not having tried it sooner. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Catherine H.
Carlsbad , CA
Love this formula!!! I would love to wear it all the time but I can only wear it when I'm tan in the summer because the lightest color is too dark for me! Needs way more color selections . the one for oily skin is far superior to the normal one.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the smell of this product. One of my favorite smelling things i put on my face daily. It last much longer then my primer for some reason but then again I do usually use it on special occasions or if my skin feel especially dry. So more in the summer time. I will still recommend because I use higher end primer and this complements well.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I use this BB cream the light/medium skin tone color and it does wonders for me I always use this before I apply my foundation and the only reason why I use this brand is because Garnier never fails me im in love with their products!
Dana K.
HG bb cream! A great alternative to foundation. I love using it everyday, especially during hot summer months. It's more lightweight than foundation and has sunscreen. During the winter I like to mix in a drop or two or face oil and spread this out over my face with a damp sponge. My face looks so healthy, flawless, and natural!
Elodie V.
I love this BB cream. I use it whenever I don't want to apply a lot of makeup and want a more natural look. It covers and blends well in my skin, and it's affordable. It's my favorite makeup product during the summer!
Jeanie K.
I recently purchased this brand after using another for a couple of years. I loved it from the first use. I have sensitive skin and this was so light and gentle I had no issues. Coverage is great, it lasts all day even in the hot summer, and I love that it has SPF. The price is fair, it works well and I would definitely recommend.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
I honestly don't love this BB Cream. The reason I don't care too much for it, is due to the fact I find it to be a little greasy. Most BB Creams are not super oily which is why I like using them. However, I find this one a bit too oily for my personal skin type. I did like the coverage that it gave me so it's not a total bust!
Elisma D.
This is perfect for an everyday makeup look. Especially for teens attending highschool. With SPF 20 it protects the skin , blurs the appearance of pores , hydrates the skin and evens the skin tone. This is a staple in a beginner's makeup kit. It lasts all day long and really brightens up the skin tone. There are also different ranges for different skin types so it's very versatile.
Camryn C.
I really like this as a bb cream. It has good coverage but don't expect it to cover up anything. It more makes your skin look smoother and more even. My only complaint is that I am really pale and the "light" shade is slightly too dark. Now that summer is coming around it is a good shade, but for the winter months it is slightly too dark
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?