BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this BB cream is. I've tried so many and never had one that feels as lightweight as this one does while providing close to full coverage for me. It is the absolute best and I'm kicking myself for not having tried it sooner. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Agnesa M.
 Great BB cream to use during the summer if you want lightweight coverage. It has a slight sent to it but it smells good. The coverage is light but that's OK with me since I want that during the summer and I  want to feel like my skin is breathing. Also it's great that he has sunscreen in it. That's two birds with one stone.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is a great product for days when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup. It's very hydrating and refreshing for my face. That being said, it doesn't dry down enough without being set with a powder and slides around in my face during the day. It feel heavy in an attempt to be full coverage, but doesn't actually supply the coverage you would expect. Overall, an okay product if you have great skin.
Kelsey R.
Florence, KY
I love Garnier skin active BB cream. It makes my skin feel extremely smooth. It also evens out my skin tone. It lasts all day and I haven't found any cons to this product. It is great coverage with a natural look. I definitely would buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Maribel M.
Laveen, AZ
very light bb cream but has lots of coverage! very great smell, easy to apply and can blend with fingers to give a nice finish. Very buildable. Only thing is they only have light/medium and medium/deep. Lots of product for the price and I would definitely buy it again
Catherine H.
Carlsbad , CA
Love this formula!!! I would love to wear it all the time but I can only wear it when I'm tan in the summer because the lightest color is too dark for me! Needs way more color selections . the one for oily skin is far superior to the normal one.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the smell of this product. One of my favorite smelling things i put on my face daily. It last much longer then my primer for some reason but then again I do usually use it on special occasions or if my skin feel especially dry. So more in the summer time. I will still recommend because I use higher end primer and this complements well.
Elodie V.
I love this BB cream. I use it whenever I don't want to apply a lot of makeup and want a more natural look. It covers and blends well in my skin, and it's affordable. It's my favorite makeup product during the summer!
Dana K.
HG bb cream! A great alternative to foundation. I love using it everyday, especially during hot summer months. It's more lightweight than foundation and has sunscreen. During the winter I like to mix in a drop or two or face oil and spread this out over my face with a damp sponge. My face looks so healthy, flawless, and natural!
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I use this BB cream the light/medium skin tone color and it does wonders for me I always use this before I apply my foundation and the only reason why I use this brand is because Garnier never fails me im in love with their products!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?