BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
emily g.
emily g.
I do not like this product at all. It is very thick. Makes my face super greasy. Didn't give me any coverage. It's honestly just like buying sun block to me. It never seems to set. Just stays wet on my face. I wouldn't buy this product again and it's just a wast of money to me.
Chloe N.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best. Honestly. The BEST. I've used Smashbox, Clinique, so many others. This is the best brand, and it's sold at your local friggin drug store. I use a light moisturizer, then this. Then maybe powder. That's it. I have normal to oily and get the normal go oily type.
alexis b.
alexis b.
This is a great, non-greasy, lightweight BB cream for everyday use. Goes on smooth and provides just a hint of coverage. I've tried alternative brands on occasion, but always find myself coming back to this one. This one performs well and is a great value for the performance.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Love wearing this on my 'no makeup' makeup days. Glides on like butter..great for someone with dry skin like myself. but one down fall is, it does not stay on all day..i noticed i have to reapply it later on during the day. Another bad thing is, the color ranges are horrible.
T N.
T N.
This has to be the best drug store brand BB cream on the market. I use this when I have minimal time to do my makeup and it leaves my face looking flawless. This is such a great product for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend and have recommended this to friends.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Byram, MS
Takes alot of product to gey my face flawless plus have to have a good primer to make it stick without leaving patches. But it makes me feel better than putting on alot of foundation and doesnt hurt my skin as bad i would definitely buy more because the bottle lasts forever.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
This product did not do much for me. I have used a lot of BB creams in the past and this was my least favorite. I have sensitive skin and this product was rather harsh and i didn't feel like it did much in the color category. Not an awful experience, but would not buy again.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I have used Garnier bb cream for a few years now. I like that it's lighter than foundation, but provides a decent coverage and moisturizes. It gives some sun protection too, and helps to even my skintone. I have recommended this to friends, especially since it lasts forever!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Yorktown, IN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is the perfect lightweight foundation for summer! It combines skin protection and coverage in one. I use the kind for combination/oily skin and it stays put even in humid and hot weather! Perfect for a day at the beach or simply running errands!
Mireya P.
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This was the first makeup product I ever purchased, and I absolutely love it! The coverage it great, and it blends out for a perfect look. Best of all, it holds up well with my oily skin! I really do recommend it for beginners that are just starting out with using makeup.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?