BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
I love this product. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup and this is perfect. It's light and doesn't go on cakey. And it also doesn't break me out like others do.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
McKenzie W.
Use poor coverage that it almost swore me off of bb creams. I would check out nyx which is amazing and in the same price range or It cosmetics cc if I were you. This product broke me out and then couldn't cover it lol. Will not buy again.
susana u.
This bb cream concept is amazing. Though when i apply. It to my face it my skin did not respond positively. It has a fragrance. That make my noae ich. I do like the smell. I used it for an inexpensive. Primer. It coverage. Is very minimal
Joyette C.
Burbank, CA
I really liked this one but for some reason I can no longer find it, I don't know why. The coverage is okay for day to day use. It's very lightweight and it looks very natural. Was my favorite way back.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage wasn't all that great. I needed to apply 2-3 layers before seeing some result. I am sure it will look great on those with almost to clear skin! I do wish they had a better color selection rather than just Light, medium, and dark.
Jamie I.
There isn't a very good shade selection for this product. It does work fairly well for light to medium coverage and I have been loving it in this super hot humid weather that has been happening where I live!
Ellen N.
NORWAY
When I heard about this product I was for sure going to get it, but a friend of my was so kind to by this for me. And when I used it i got really angry. It is awful, it makes my skin oily, it lays right in my pores. But the product is really great in the winter, when my skin in dry, it moisturizing it well and have a even application.
Becky C.
I have dry skin, which is prone to looking flakey and patchy. This BB cream is great on my skin, giving it a healthy glow without the dryness of other lotions/ moisturizers. I use it every day, and it has lasted me over 6 months (I use it fairly lightly because it offs good coverage).
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Really amazing product for a bb cream it has such nice coverage and it does have a smell to it but i personally liked it , have really dry skin and never had to worry about looking flaky with this product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?