BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Laikin M.
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I've used this Bb cream for years! It's a great go to look. Put this on and you're good to go!
Cory H.
Cory H.
Pretty decent BB cream but my chief complaint is that it makes my skin slightly greasy. I find the scent of it a little overwhelming as well. Overall- not bad though!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
The product was much too thick, oily and fragrance-y for me. I used the whole container and even tried using different methods to applying it. A brush worked the best, but still left face looking wet. Would not repurchase.
Graciela R.
Graciela R.
I tried the normal skin bb cream in the past and did not like it. It was too pink, oily, and transferred easily and never set! :( I heard WONDERFUL things about the oily skin version and decided it was worth giving a shot! So glad I did. I wear the shade medium/deep. Very good product! Mattifies my skin, good color match, and lasts all day. The only con is there is quite a bit of alcohol in the product, which can dry out my skin sometimes. But overall, very great product and my new every day skin makeup :)
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
I love this. I had mine for over 7 months now. This thing is endless. I was introduced to this cream a few years ago I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It looks very natural
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
San Jose, CA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm afraid if I get a color I think maybe chew me it won't.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I'm more for a natural makeup look, and though my skin is mostly blemish free I do have problems with redness. This product evens out my skin without feeling like I have makeup on! It is not very expensive, and the bottle lasts forever.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very fair skin, so I didn't really like the tone it made my skin have after applying it--a little too warm for me, so I haven't really used it much after discovering that. I do like the scent, and I like the consistency of the product--it feels just thick enough to actually do it's job. I did like that my skin felt softer after applying this product. The price was a little high, but not too bad being it is a drug store product anyway! Maybe if I tried applying a little less this time around it won't make my skin look as "bronzed". I think it will work well for the summer time for sure.
Sara L.
Sara L.
This has been my everyday use BB Cream for more than a year, and it's definitely the best in the market. It leaves your skin smooth and has full coverage, and after several hours it doesn't wear off or look greasy. And, even though my skin is acne-prone, it doesn't make me break out, and it covers all of my acne scars. Everyone should switch to Garnier.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
This product is fine. It has a nice smell and very light coverage. It is NOT, however, a BB cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. It smells like roses and feels nice on the skin, but it doesn't have anywhere near the coverage that a real BB cream offers.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?