BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is one of the best drugstore brands I have tried! It makes my skin glow and I look healthy! No more pale white skin for me! It covers where I need it too and isn't too thick. This is the brand I am sticking with!
Mccall W.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I actually own both shades of the Garnier BB cream, and I do like how it makes my face appear more evenly toned. It will make your face super oily though, so I always have to wear a powder on top, but the actual product didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Has a slight scent.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really like this BB cream. I have very oily, red skin with dark marks all over it. I wanted something light that wouldn't slide off in the heat, but covered my imperfections. This is it! It feels light and natural on the skin with enough coverage to cover my dark spots, but let my natural skin show through. A little goes a long way.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
Corinne C.
Richmond, VA
This was the first and only BB cream Ive ever tried so I may be biased but I have to say I love this product! I was so shocked at how well it covers my skin without making my face feel oily and like it cant breathe. I even use it just as concealer sometimes..I love this product!
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
I read so many reviews on this product and I was so excited to try it out. Unfortunately this just didn't work for me. First of all, there aren't many color options so I had a hard time with making it match me. Second of all, not matter how much (or little) I put on, I looked like total cake face. I tried blending with my fingers, cosmetic wedge, brush, etc. It just didn't work for me. =\
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
Where do I begin with this product? Do I start with the "dewy finish" that translates as "I just ran a 5k marathon" on the face? What about the chemical scent? Or how about the absolute lack of color range? Garnier should stick to hair.
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
This was my first BB cream purchase about a year ago and it's just not good. It's very thick and it oxidizes to a weird yellow/orange color no matter which color you choose. It's super oily and coverage is poor. US or American made bb creams are little more than tinted moisturizers, you'd be better served going for an Asian made bb cream. They offer better coverage and better color choices.
Natalia K.
Bogota, NJ
I like everything about this BB cream: the shade, the coverage, the texture! But it makes my skin so greasy, nothing helps! My face is so shiny its impossible! I had to apply the powder all the time to cover that and my skin is not oily!
Jennifer P.
Mesa, az
I LOVE BB cream because I hate foundation and BB cream gives me the coverage I need to even my skin tone and still feel and look natural. I tried this Garnier BB cream as an alternative to the one I normally pick up at Sephora. This felt more like foundation and was so messy. It would stain my hands and when I washed my hands it stained my sink! imagine what its doing to your face haha!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?