BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I buy and try this and I don't like . because where i live (AZ) in the summer are very hot so your sweating a lot and this is look on your face .. that why i change to another one this don't like in my opinion ..
Leta Y.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product!!! I have a horrible time finding anything that doesn't oxidize after 10 minutes. But this BB cream doesn't! It feels so smooth on the skin and just makes me glow! It has a pleasant fragrance and a little goes a long way. Plus if I ever have to replace it quickly it's easy to find and I don't have to find a special store.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is a good BB cream. It has excellent coverage and looks natural on the skin. The only issue I have with it is that it does oxidate slightly after application. But, it's not really noticeable. Great value.
Elisabeth S.
Mustang, OK
I joined the BB cream craze and I love this one. I've tried a few but this one is light with good coverage. I don't break out from it. it's not greasy or oily feeling. I wear it daily. It's perfect in the summer alone for a tiny bit of coverage.
Jessica F.
I returned my Too Faced BB cream because I fell in love with this BB cream. Not heavy, and coverage is really good but natural looking. I got the oil free one...amazing! Retail is about $13-14 from the prices I have seen on the shelf. Worth it!
Taylor J.
Lexington, KY
I have super sensitive skin and was really impressed with how my skin felt after using it. It provided good coverage, my only complaint is that even with the light complexion one it was still a tad darker than I wanted. Overall a great product!!
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
At first I LOVED this product, until I noticed it not only doesn't last long on my face but it has a tendency to get all over my fingertips and clothes throughout the day. Kind of leaves your face feeling greasy.
Amy Q.
This cream goes on very smooth and lightweight and gives even coverage
I use it regularly and makes my skin look and feel great
Great for summer when you don't want heavy products to weigh down your skin
Ani S.
I did not like the dewy finish of this product . I then used a powder to take it down a bit . I did not like the coverage and after a week it sat in the back of makeup drawer waiting to be decluttered.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?