BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Tulsa, OK
It is such a nice bb cream. Beautiful coverage, lightweight feel and blends like a dream. However the original (not oil free version), on oily combo skin tends to look a little greasy over time and oxidizes and the color range is pretty sad.
Shaye W.
I really really love the feel of this product.. to top it off I use granier on my face as a facial cleanser...so I enjoy there products my face until summer is fair so unfortunately I cant find a bb cream made by granier to match my skin tone
Mccall W.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I actually own both shades of the Garnier BB cream, and I do like how it makes my face appear more evenly toned. It will make your face super oily though, so I always have to wear a powder on top, but the actual product didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Has a slight scent.
Binnie V.
Garnier skin bb cream is pretty good. It goes on smooth and you do not need to much to apply. The tinted skin color taht they offer is pretty good. It feels cool when you apply to skin and it has spf so it is good to wear alone or under makeup
Lauren K.
Toms River, NJ
I used to regular formula when it first came out, used probably 2 bottles when the oil free version came out. The oil free version was a miracle since the reg version made me super oily midday. Now i have hardly any oiliness. I use mineral powder over it, no complaints. Good coverage, just use concealer in problem areas. Has a little SPF. Just wish the oil-free came in the fair/light shade too.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I jumped on the bandwagon when it came to BB Creams. Garnier was the first brand I tried and it made me lose hope. I found it greasy, which turned my somewhat oily face into a nightmare. It also had a strong scent. Too much in where I felt like I smelled like a grandma. I wouldn't recommend this unless they have changed the formula.
Pauline C.
I have acne scars and oily skin. This has good coverage, but it makes my skin more oily through out the day. Not the best for oily skin. Great for people with normal skin and lil dry skin. Not too dry because it can make your face look cakey
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff works!
I break out easy, and with this BB cream I never had that issue. Comes in blendable colors, has an SPF, goes on smooth and doesn't get spotty.
I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it!
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I really like this BB cream. I have very oily, red skin with dark marks all over it. I wanted something light that wouldn't slide off in the heat, but covered my imperfections. This is it! It feels light and natural on the skin with enough coverage to cover my dark spots, but let my natural skin show through. A little goes a long way.
Pam L.
I think this a is a good product. It applies very smooth to your skin, however I probably should try the formula for combination oily skin. I feel that the original formula is for those that have dry skin because it is very moisturizing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?