BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Dandy S.
Dandy S.
Phoenix, Az
I use this for the days when I don't feel like putting much makeup on. It actually covers my dark circles pretty well. It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't break me out. The coverage is very sheer. A little goes a long way so this has lasted me a few months.
Zahira M.
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've used many BB creams, and this is my all time favorite.
I have oily skin and always struggles with break outs.
This has never caused me even one breakout!
The coverage is great for a BB cream and great for daily use and morning use.
It also serves as a moisturizer for me so I never have to worry about that.
And best of all, it has SPF so I never have to worry about sunscreen either (yay!)
I use this BB cream legit every day because I love it that much 😘
It's my fave go-to product.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
If you're looking for coverage, like most BB creams this won't give it to you. It's a pretty oily product and just really messes up my face. I believe it's broken me out and also created hyper pigmentation spots. Overall I just really have a HUGE dislike for this product. Used it twice, never going back.
Ane K.
Ane K.
The price is okay but the foundation moves doesn't stay still. I love that it has Spf and is light on the skin but i feel like its useless i bought 3 of those bb creams because i was excited about it bur i got really disappointed
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Kara H.
Kara H.
This BB cream is great for adding a light amount of color coverage to your face while providing the important aspects of sun protection and moisturizer to the skin. I enjoy this product year round and will definitely purchase again!
Paola
Paola
El Paso, TX
I just wish it had more coverage!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Aurora, Il
I don't use much makeup and when I found bb creams it was like a godsend. I hate the feeling of having liquid foundation on my face because it feels heavy but this is just light enough and the coverage is perfect for me. I have acne but have never broken out with this brand. The only thing is that if I forget to wash my face at night after wearing this all day my face feels really greasy the next day.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
If funny how people complain about there face getting oily you do have to put into consideration that it does have sunscreen so its always good to use a translucent powder right after so it can set in and depending on how your skin is it may stay set all day or you just might have to apply again
Andee E.
Andee E.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite. This is a must in my make-up bag. It has a much more natural look and doesn't seem cakey like most of these I've tried.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?