BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
My favorite BB cream! I'm not the only one who thinks so because my Walgreens is always out. But this stuff does wonders for my dry skin. Its what I use on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup.
Leta Y.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product!!! I have a horrible time finding anything that doesn't oxidize after 10 minutes. But this BB cream doesn't! It feels so smooth on the skin and just makes me glow! It has a pleasant fragrance and a little goes a long way. Plus if I ever have to replace it quickly it's easy to find and I don't have to find a special store.
Kelly C.
I don't think there is anything wrong with this product as a whole, except that it made my skin break out terribly! The coverage and feel of it was great but I can't wear something that breaks me out so badly.
Nicole W.
Rogers, AR
This product is amazing! It dusts really well on the skin and provides just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should in my opinion. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
While the feel and sheer coverage were great...my skin did not react very well to the bb cream. My entire face turned red, rough and bumpy. Sad. Cant say i would recommend, and certainly wont be using again.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the oily skin version of this product and I love it so much. Just use a light layer of moisturizer underneath and it provides a great lightweight coverage that lasts all day for me. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Jessica F.
I returned my Too Faced BB cream because I fell in love with this BB cream. Not heavy, and coverage is really good but natural looking. I got the oil free one...amazing! Retail is about $13-14 from the prices I have seen on the shelf. Worth it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?