BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Iliana A.
I love this. Conceals my under eye circles really nicely only thing is you have to set it so it wont crease. I don't know if it actually helps with time but i don't mind as much. I like it enough to keep purchasing.
Amanda J.
Caruthers, CA
Hands down this is my FAVORITE BB cream! It blends wonderfully, covers blemishes and makes me feel great about the way my skin looks! I used to in the hospital after I had my youngest baby and for once I felt awesome about the way I looked after just having a baby, every body commented on how great I looked! Buy this!! It lasts a long time too.
Samantha L.
Although this gives me great coverage, it made me break out like I used to in high school. And when I stopped using it, it took me a while to get rid of the breakouts. Would not recommend to people with oily skin.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
I purchased this as my first BB cream to try...I have to say I wasn't impressed with it. I thought that it left my face feeling very cakey and it didn't look natural to me. I was extremely disappointed with it.
Casey L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this BB cream. This is what I use every day when I don't want to use my more expensive creams or foundations. It provides a great, light coverage that evens out my skin tone and brightens up my face. It also provides SPF protection, and it has a pleasant smell. I really enjoy it.
Stephanie C.
Cave Junction, OR
I love this product! I use it everyday before I started using it my face was very dry you could see it flaking on my forehead but, know that I use BB Cream my face is never dry and it's really smooth! I love this product and so glad that I tried it!
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
I was very excited to try this product but was quite let down. i felt that it stayed very oily on my skin and cloged my pores quite a bit and didn't blend well with my skin tone i wish they had an even lighter option
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Pretty light coverage so it is not good for people trying to hide blemishes/acne, also does not seem to last all day so i need to reapply at some time. Pros is that it did not make my skin look or feel greasy
Caitlin D.
This is my absolute favorite beauty product. It covers any imperfections but more importantly it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so good. It's lightweight and oil free. This is an absolute must have for me.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is a good BB cream. It has excellent coverage and looks natural on the skin. The only issue I have with it is that it does oxidate slightly after application. But, it's not really noticeable. Great value.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?