BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I really like this product! It gives medium coverage and it lasts all day. It gives enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It applies easily with either a beauty blender or just your fingers. This is a great product for a college student like me because it is quick and easy to apply in the morning but looks great!
Caitlin D.
This is my absolute favorite beauty product. It covers any imperfections but more importantly it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so good. It's lightweight and oil free. This is an absolute must have for me.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Nicole W.
Rogers, AR
This product is amazing! It dusts really well on the skin and provides just the right amount of coverage a BB cream should in my opinion. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Kelly C.
I don't think there is anything wrong with this product as a whole, except that it made my skin break out terribly! The coverage and feel of it was great but I can't wear something that breaks me out so badly.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
My favorite BB cream! I'm not the only one who thinks so because my Walgreens is always out. But this stuff does wonders for my dry skin. Its what I use on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup.
amelia m.
I really love this product! It's my summer foundation because I don't like wearing heavy liquid cover up. This product is light on your skin and doesn't clog pores or smear off your face when you sweat. it covers my skin evenly and blends great along with giving me protection from the sun
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Pretty light coverage so it is not good for people trying to hide blemishes/acne, also does not seem to last all day so i need to reapply at some time. Pros is that it did not make my skin look or feel greasy
Alicia L.
Backus, MN
I wear this BB cream every single day. Sometimes I wear foundation and powder over it but most of the time i just wear powder over it. It creates the perfect coverage and I have even gotten compliments on it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?