BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda V.
I love this stuff! i don't usually wear coverup or anything since i have an okay complextion... but i love wearing this! it feels light and doesn't make your skin look like you caked on make up or anything. if you have really bad complextion and acne and your looking to hide it, wearing this alone may not completely cover all of your flaws
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my favorite primers for before I put on the rest of my makeup. The cons? Doesn't last too long for oily skin if you're sweating or moving a lot. Also, it has sunscreen in it which is good and bad; good for protection but bad for pictures. Love the way it smooths onto my skin (I use a blending sponge dampened). Gives wonderful coverage, and many times this is all I wear outside the house.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream is great. Personally i have acne scars and the coverage is not good but if you want to take a break from using full coverage foundation but feel a little insecure while going out to run errands give this one a try. I find it decent!
Ana C S.
This is the best BB cream ever! I used it every day for a natural look and more coverage. Last a long time, you get a lot of liquid product. It blends perfectly on your skin. You can use a sponge or brush to apply. I recommend this BB cream.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Good quality for the price. It takes a little long to 'dry' and I didn't see any long lasting effects after using it for an extended period of time. However, for $10, it's a good BB cream and it lasts for a long time. A little really goes a long way.
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Absolutely love this product. I use it pretty much everyday. Great on its own or under foundation for extra coverage. Gives a nice glow to your skin without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup. An extra plus is that it has SPF in it!
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Not many positive things to say. It did cover my redness fairly well, but it stayed tacky and wet for hours. Even with a setting powder I remained shiny. The smell was also very strong. It felt thick and heavy on my face. I don't recommend it.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Not my favorite BB cream by far. I would rather go to Sephora and purchase a very good quality BB cream over going to Walmart or target to get this quality. Overpriced as well. Like a lot of people say it does get very splotch throughout the day.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?