BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
dedebaskett
dedebaskett
Springfield
This product since I started using it has made my acne clear up and is light weight.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This BB cream is a solid, low cost choice. It applies really evenly, even on my dry skin. Its smooth and not patchy like other bb creams I have tried. The finish is sheer and light weight. Not much in the way of coverage but enough to smooth out the skin and give a bit of glow.
Sahar W.
Sahar W.
San Antonio, TX
For the price, it's well worth it. Garnier is a very good brand and this BB cream does not disappoint. You should be careful while putting it on, if you accidentally put on a little too much, it will look like your face is caked in foundation. I normally use this in place of foundation but you can put both on, as long as you apply moderate amounts. Make sure you get the right cream for your skin tone!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was an awesome drug store brand for bb cream.i use it now under my foundation as a base but use primer under it still.it hydrates the skin for an even application.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Chicopee, MA
I don't like this BB Cream! It's way too thick, it makes you feel like your makeup is caked on even if its not and you get a greasy face quickly. Not pleased...
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Emma M.
Emma M.
I have normal skin that most of the time doesn't have huge blemishes to cover. This would be great if it were not so oily! It is sheer coverage that definitely brightens the face but at the same time made me look slightly ill because of the oil.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
I used to use this regularly but it seems they changed the formula and it comes out cakey on me.
Chau L.
Chau L.
Evens out your skin tone, doesn't fade blemishes. don't recommend for people who struggle with acne.
Stef D.
Stef D.
I absolutely love this stuff! I don't like to use a ton of makeup and I don't like a thick layer of makeup on my face. I apply this as my foundation and it helps smooth imperfections without completely making my face look fake. It's easy to apply and doesn't dry out my skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?