BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could give this product an A+. That is how much I love it. It gives me an even complexion and an SPF all in one. Sometimes I can use just this product for the day and my skin looks bright and fresh.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Great coverage with this product! It was easy to apply and blend but the color I got was a bit darker than I expected. It didn't make my face feel or look gross!
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have been using this product for over 3 months and find it to be so-so. The color isn't necessarily a one size fits all. While I do find it to be moisturizing, I think the coverage is so-so and the smell, which dissipates, is annoying. I now use it as a primer and probably will not repurchase.
Kim T.
This is a VERY light coverage BB cream. It covers your minor imperfections. I haven't tried other brands yet, but that is my next plan. I know that CC creams are supposed to do more, so that may be my next step.
Samantha L.
Although this gives me great coverage, it made me break out like I used to in high school. And when I stopped using it, it took me a while to get rid of the breakouts. Would not recommend to people with oily skin.
Tabitha N.
Louisville , KY
Let me start by saying, I loved the texture of this BB cream. It was hydrating and easy to apply. I got this in the Light/Medium shade and it was a bit too dark for my skin. Other than that it was pretty awesome.
Stephanie C.
Cave Junction, OR
I love this product! I use it everyday before I started using it my face was very dry you could see it flaking on my forehead but, know that I use BB Cream my face is never dry and it's really smooth! I love this product and so glad that I tried it!
Iliana A.
I love this. Conceals my under eye circles really nicely only thing is you have to set it so it wont crease. I don't know if it actually helps with time but i don't mind as much. I like it enough to keep purchasing.
Amanda J.
Caruthers, CA
Hands down this is my FAVORITE BB cream! It blends wonderfully, covers blemishes and makes me feel great about the way my skin looks! I used to in the hospital after I had my youngest baby and for once I felt awesome about the way I looked after just having a baby, every body commented on how great I looked! Buy this!! It lasts a long time too.
Alyssa C.
I used this a lot for days where I didn't want to do a full face of make up, the one thing I love about it is the smell. Other than that it doesn't set very well on the skin, it was streaky and made me break out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?