BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the smell of this BB cream. The coverage is full coverage with a dewy finish(prob not good if you have oily skin). The only problem is the color range. The light was too light for me & the medium was a bit too dark for me, so I am in between.
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
I tried this after all of the bb cream hype. I like how my skin looks, but within and hour or so my face is so shiny and greasy looking. Not the look I was going for. I now know they have an oil free version, but I'd rather not spend the money trying it. Sorry garnier, I wanted to love it.
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
I actually sampled this and it worked amazing i love the smell to it it has a very nice smell like all the garnier products it doesn't smell painty like a lot of other foundations
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
I love this bb cream. I have dry skin and this works great on me. It is not much coverage so I also wear concealer with it and it enough coverage for me. Compared to other drugstore bb creams you also get 2.2 fluid oz. as opposed to 1 fluid oz. in other bb creams. Overall great product.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
I love this BB cream. The bottle is very big for the price.
The cream has a light moisturizing feel to it, but it offers a light coverage that doesn't make your face look caked in make-up. It makes your skin look clean and fresh, very natural.

Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
Courtney H.
Amite, LA
I love this product so much. It gives great coverage but it doesn't make you look super cake on the days you wish to wear very minimal makeup. It has a very pleasant smell which I wasn't expecting because other Bb creams I've tried are just yucky. The scent is sorta citrus like which I love.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Not many positive things to say. It did cover my redness fairly well, but it stayed tacky and wet for hours. Even with a setting powder I remained shiny. The smell was also very strong. It felt thick and heavy on my face. I don't recommend it.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I like using this BB cream because of the price and I like that it matches my skin tone so well. What I don't like about it, is that I feel like the coverage is weak, even for a BB cream, and it makes my face look wet.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?