BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brit H.
Brit H.
Greenwood, IN
I have to admit, this isn't my favorite product for my sweat-prone combination skin. It dries very flakey on my skin, even though I moisturize 3x a day. It might just not be good for dry skin. The color is as expected, and it's matte, so that's nice. But I feel like it comes off pretty easily. Light/medium coverage.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
I used this a lot for days where I didn't want to do a full face of make up, the one thing I love about it is the smell. Other than that it doesn't set very well on the skin, it was streaky and made me break out.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
I used to use this regularly but it seems they changed the formula and it comes out cakey on me.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Saint Charles, MO
I got wrapped up in the hype about BB creams and picked this one up on a whim. Either BB creams are not meant for oily skin or perhaps it was just this product but...ugh. My normally fairly oily skin was 10x worse after using this. I didn't notice a change in the evenness of my skin tone, either.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This BB cream is a solid, low cost choice. It applies really evenly, even on my dry skin. Its smooth and not patchy like other bb creams I have tried. The finish is sheer and light weight. Not much in the way of coverage but enough to smooth out the skin and give a bit of glow.
Beckie S.
Beckie S.
Guthrie, OK
It is a good product for a day I just need to get ready quickly. It works as a moisturizer and foundation for me.
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
dedebaskett
dedebaskett
Springfield
This product since I started using it has made my acne clear up and is light weight.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I like the color and the cream but it ended not being for me. The cream itself was a little oily
Sara V.
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
If you want overall coverage this isn't the right product for you! But if you like to "no make-up" look, dewy skin and protective SPF this stuff is great! I used this product a bunch in the summer! The only complaint I really have is that it can look a but greasy if too much is applied.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?