BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This product leaves my skin feeling like I just put a pound of make up on my face. It is a very dewy after look and I don't care to look like I am sweating on my face. Its a pretty thick consistency and they definitely need more of a color choice.
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
This BB did nothing for me, it made me super dry and it flaked bad on me... It just was not for me I see a lot of people saying it made them shiny but by far it was extremely drying on my skin. I have combination to dry around my apples of my cheek.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
I really did not like this BB cream. I first used the Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream and this cannot compare. For me, it was watery, didn't hold up nice, and didn't give me a bronzed look. I regret buying it because now I have a full, unused tube.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
It's a pretty light, slightly watery product, however,i felt like it didn't really do much of anything. I just put watery BB cream under my eyes. It feels nice putting it on and it does minimize puffiness but it did not really correct my dark circles
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
The BB cream offers surprising coverage for a light weight cream and works great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't seem to cause any significant long term effects.

Would recommend as a reliable option as a mid-grade tinted moisturizer.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My holy grail BB cream. I love this brand and I have been using it for quite a long time. It evens my skin tone, hides blemishes and it is lasting throughout the day. Really love it.
Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
I love this bb cream. I have dry skin and this works great on me. It is not much coverage so I also wear concealer with it and it enough coverage for me. Compared to other drugstore bb creams you also get 2.2 fluid oz. as opposed to 1 fluid oz. in other bb creams. Overall great product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?