BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I have been using this BB Cream for a few years. I absolutely love it. It wears evenly, it blends well, it can be layered if you need it to be and it has a great coverage. It has a great smell too, not overpowering or chemically either. I highly recommend it!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I wasn't as happy as I would have hoped after using this product. I have very sensitive dry/oily skin. I found that my skin was very oily soon after application of this product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
The product is ok. A friend of mine had recommended it. They only carry 3 colors but thankfully the medium color matched me perfectly. I use this when I want light coverage. It defenately does not cover as well as a foundation. I use a sponge to apply it as its kind of watery, not as thick as a foundation. I like to use it on days I don't wish to cake on foundation. I find it well enough to use to work and to go out to run errands. It does hold a lot of product so you get your moneys worth. Not sure if I will repurchase as I do intend to try other BB cremes.

It has been over a year since I last wrote the review and I love it! I've gone through 3 bottles! It is so perfect for everday use. My skin look flawless. I'm almost done with my next bottle. Will buy again. Plus it has SPF! Life saving!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love this product! I have a newborn and I don't have time to do a full face of make up so this works great. Its a nice light coverage that is easy and quick to put on. It helps even out my skin tone just enough to be worth it. Plus its super easy to put on I just use my finger. Love it.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Brownsville
I love this BB cream! My face doesn't look to oily and the price it's very attractive, it's inexpensive!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I finally bought this last week after researching several cremes. I wanted one that wasn't too expensive as this is my first trial with a BB, and the Garnier one is the cheapest at $11. I bought the Oil-Combination skin one because i liked the texture better, even though my skin is dry, not oily. It is light coverage, but more than a tinted moisturizer and acts as a good primer for the rest of your makeup if you choose to layer over it. it is also not creamy at all, its really runny, but it does work well once you start applying to your face. I found that putting one coat of bb cream on, letting it dry, then adding some extra to under my eye area (i get dark circles) gave a really nice effect for me. if you only wear one sheer layer, you will def. need to reapply after 4-6 hours. I layer a bit of concealer and powder over the cream and it stays all day. it has done a nice job of evening my skin tone and keeping my skin hydrated. you get a lot for your money, if i apply it once a day this tube should last me about 2 months. i would definitely buy again.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cream has a pretty dewy coverage. I love the dewy look, especially because my face is so dry but this one actually makes it feel too sticky. I like when you can't feel the product on your face and this one you definitely can
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
I used this a lot for days where I didn't want to do a full face of make up, the one thing I love about it is the smell. Other than that it doesn't set very well on the skin, it was streaky and made me break out.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
College Station, TX
I like this BB cream, however is does tend to feel kind of heavy. It feels more like a sunscreen when you put it on. But it does have great coverage. As the day goes on, it does tend to start looking very oily and worn.
jeniffer v.
jeniffer v.
Been using this BB cream for the past 6 months. It works wonders on my skin. Very natural on and doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily. Only bad thing is that it doesn't last all day.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?