BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alejandra P.
I like the coverage this gives. However, it's not really a product you should use if you have oily skin. On my skin it gets extremely oily and shiny and it begins to feel really heavy. Which is why I stopped using it.
julissa m.
I cannot stress this enough i have combo oily skin (mostly oily) this product did not work well for me . Not only did i have to keep retouching threw out the day because i was a total grease ball . I broke out a lot .
Angel Z.
Hopewell, VA
It's non greasy and someone with oily skin this is a major plus! I love them smell of it too! Its not like all the other make up I have tried. A is what I give the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
The trick to making this light coverage BB Cream work is reapplying. I often forget and end of the day notice the blotchy coloring on my face. You sweat it rubs off in high oil areas. Reapply and you'll be just fine.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
My mom was the one that actually purchased this product I tried it to see how it was n was not very happy with it. It was extremely oily and it looked very caked once on. May be it was designed for extremely dry skin.
Edna J.
New Jersey
I was looking for this product everywhere it always seemed to be sold out and when i finally got my hands on it I was so upset it was as great as everyone had said it was the consistency was to watery for me and the coverage did not last more then 3 hours
Yana L.
It is an okay product. I purchased it based on many recommendations. It is okay for my dry skin. The coverage is very light. It is better than the Maybeline and Pacifica BB cream for my dry, sensitive skin -however I am not fully satisfied. I am still on a search for holy grail BB cream nd foundation!
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Great coverage with this product! It was easy to apply and blend but the color I got was a bit darker than I expected. It didn't make my face feel or look gross!
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could give this product an A+. That is how much I love it. It gives me an even complexion and an SPF all in one. Sometimes I can use just this product for the day and my skin looks bright and fresh.
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is the perfect cream for an everyday natural look. Its a light weight easy to blend cream with great coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?