BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Deborah A.
Santa Clara , CA
Good enough and good value. Can find at most supermarkets and it's not expensive. No BB cream will have perfect coverage, but it is good for a little SPF and evening of skin tone and as a base for powder to stick to.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
This product was alright, definitely not my favorite. It didn't work like I thought it would and made my face breakout. Maybe it was just an off week for me though.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I think this product is great for anyone just now exploring BB creams. Its a good introductory to expirment with the thickness your comfortable with and also the coverage your looking for without spending too much money.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Once I applied it, it did give me some coverage but it didn't last. I felt like I had to use only a small amount otherwise it went on thick and I felt I had a mask of makeup on my face.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Got this as a replacement when I ran out of cover girl bb cream, and it doesn't last very long! Maybe 2-3 hours coverage wise, looks good when I put it on but doesn't stay very long I'm quickly showing my rosey cheeks!
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love this bb cream!!! It keeps me from getting super oily throughout the day. I absolutely loved the one for acne, but they discontinued it. This one is good too!
Cynthia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Good stuff ! Seen a difference with my skin a week later but the skin tone shades they have are a little off. Definitely not for everyone. You have to mix with another color to perfect it. But product overall was good.
Sheri J.
I wanted so badly to like this stuff but it didn't work well with my skin. It was very greasy even with a setting powder and it didn't last to long on my skin. I do have problem skin so this would be great for somebody who doesn't have a greasy acne face
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?