BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alysha E.
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
Leaves my skin looking flawless yet effortlessly beautiful.. not heavy or cake. Apply like a moisterizer yet leaves the results like a foudation.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Centennial, CO
I initially tried this cream when bb creams started becoming popular. Aside from the too narrow color range I liked this product. It made my normally dry skin look dewy all day, even out my skin toned and covered small imperfections.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
This product smells so good but it is heavily scented (floral) so if that is not your thing then you most likely will not like it. the only reason why I give this 4 stars is because I am very oily and this makes me even more oily. other thank that I really like the coverage
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my secret weapon. I was looking for something I could slap on and go without having to worry about coverage, SPF, etc. The fair/light is a little dark on me, so I mix a dab of my daily moisturizer to thin the color out. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say. I apply this with a flat top foundation brush and go. It's that simple. I don't need concealer on days that I am just being casual. Because I have dry skin, I love that the coverage/clarity is just enough that I don't have to add a layer of powder on top. I have heard from friends that the lack of color hues is problematic. If you are a darker complexion, expect some issues
Angela D.
Angela D.
O Fallon, MO
Garnier is a great company. I generally love all their products and this one is not any different. Great coverage!
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I didn't like this BB Cream. 1)It made me very oily. 2)It felt heavy on my skin. 3)It has a strong smell. 4.)It is only available in 3 shades.
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Trustworthy brand. I've used this to even out and love that it's a 5 in 1 so I have less things to do
Patty V.
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
The coverage of the BB bream is really good and it feels really nice on the skin. It has recently started to irritate my skin and I began to break out.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
this cream goes on so smoothly and it covers good. it has a tint of foundation so its great to wear only that specially if you want to go for the most natural makeup look.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed wearing this product on my face in the summer. It is better than makeup. Instead of using a moisturizer and makeup just use Garnier BB cream its flawless and gives you a natural look.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?