BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa L.
Once I tried and brought this garnier bb cream I never like to use normal foundation again,with the bb cream I get a more natural look.The foundation makis my make up look thick an uneven but this bb cream looks light but has more then enought coverage.
Melissa O.
This was my very first bb cream that i used as a "foundation." At first i fell in love with it bc i thought i did the trick then i noticed it would oxydate and get blotchy throughout the day,, and it has poor shade selection wont purchase purchase again.
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
This BB Cream is a little more heavy duty than the others. It feels thicker coming out of the bottle and takes a little more effort to get it to “melt” into your skin. It also has a more greasy feeling that I’m not a huge fan of. A little definitely goes a long way with the Garnier BB Cream.
Leah G.
Harleysville, PA
Right now this BB cream is my everyday "foundation". I like how it's now as heavy as regular foundations although it may feel that way when applying it at first. I did notice that it is more pink toned than yellow, but if you blend it well enough and apply a powder afterwards, it's unnoticeable. It sort of blends to your skin tone a little bit.
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
If you want overall coverage this isn't the right product for you! But if you like to "no make-up" look, dewy skin and protective SPF this stuff is great! I used this product a bunch in the summer! The only complaint I really have is that it can look a but greasy if too much is applied.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This product leaves my skin feeling like I just put a pound of make up on my face. It is a very dewy after look and I don't care to look like I am sweating on my face. Its a pretty thick consistency and they definitely need more of a color choice.
Dawn Marie C.
Seekonk, MA
I have VERY fair skin so most foundations look way too dark on my face. I tried this product to see if it would hide some of my age spots without making me look overly made-up. Seems to work well. I do use a light powder over it so I haven't noticed it seeming overly oily has some reviewers have noted. I like that is has a sunscreen built in as well (perhaps that's why it may seem a bit oily to some).
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
It's a pretty light, slightly watery product, however,i felt like it didn't really do much of anything. I just put watery BB cream under my eyes. It feels nice putting it on and it does minimize puffiness but it did not really correct my dark circles
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
There has been much hype around BB creams, this one by Garnier offers light coverage which nicely evens out your skin, but ti seems to be rather oily, even if you blot afetr applying, your face will be shiny not long after, probably goo if you have dry skin
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My holy grail BB cream. I love this brand and I have been using it for quite a long time. It evens my skin tone, hides blemishes and it is lasting throughout the day. Really love it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?