BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I really like this bb cream. It is tinted, so on days that your in a hurry, you can put it on and you don't have to have anything else. It also smells really great.
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff works!
I break out easy, and with this BB cream I never had that issue. Comes in blendable colors, has an SPF, goes on smooth and doesn't get spotty.
I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it!
Jenna O.
It's a great bb cream, but it can start to look cakey if you put too much concealer over it. I feel this bb cream doesn't set completely either, even with powder.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I have been using this product for a few years now and it's really great because it's not too heavy on my face and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing pounds of make up. However sometimes because I have oily skin my face does get a little shiny.. So it definitely needs a few touchups throughout the day.
sharlene p.
Love this bb cream it's my all time must have! It's great for your skin and it's a nice because you can build it up as much as you like , it's long lasting as long as you set it with a powder and a setting spray
Anila A.
Montague, NJ
This was the first drugstore BB cream to hit the American market & I have been using it everyday since. My favorite face product of all time. I have combination skin but it is dry enough that I can use the original version. Great price for a great product.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
This was the worst BB cream that I have ever tried. Not only did it only come in two shades, even the lightest shade made me look orange. It felt heavy on my skin, didn't blend, and had a terrible smell in my opinion.
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
julissa m.
I cannot stress this enough i have combo oily skin (mostly oily) this product did not work well for me . Not only did i have to keep retouching threw out the day because i was a total grease ball . I broke out a lot .
Angel Z.
Hopewell, VA
It's non greasy and someone with oily skin this is a major plus! I love them smell of it too! Its not like all the other make up I have tried. A is what I give the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?