BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Whitney P.
This product goes on very well and gives nice even coverage. My skin did improve after use. My only complaint is that it wears off very quickly, at the end of my 8 hr work shifts it looks like I didn't even apoly makeup.
Amie M.
I tried this product and thought I liked it. However, after using it for a few days, I NOTICED it made me really shiny and oily looking. I set it with powder but it still didn't do much. Great for a quick errand to cover up some redness but that's about it.
Cheryl T.
Lake Stevens, WA
I tried this and felt like it was way too thick and oily. I have been using Olay Total Effects7-in-1 Tinted moisturizer. Its a few more dollars but it goes on so light that I was shocked at the consistancy of this kind.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited to try this out because of the great reviews it has, but it didn't work me. I bought this because I thought it will cover well. It just felt like I was putting on moisturizer and didn't cover anything. Also it didn't last, by mid day everything had melted off. I recommend this for people that have normal skin or just want a light coverage.
Regan A.
Dana Point, CA
Been obsessed with this Bb cream for a while. I've experimented with several types but this is by far the best. I wear it everyday and it make my skin so smooth and flawless and doesn't even look like I have anything on!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
If you're looking for a nice BB cream but not willing to spend 40$ on a Mac one this is the one to get. By far the best BB cream. I've tried the on by Maybelline and the one by L'oreal and they just don't compare. It gives amazing coverage and is a great price.
Jordan R.
Melbourne, Australia
Has light to medium coverage but isn't very buildable. I like the smell and although it is pretty thick and creamy it doesn't cake or feel heavy on my skin. I have pretty dry skin but get a little oily in my t-zone every know and then, it moisturizes my skin but doesn't make me look shiny. I also have sensitive skin but this bb cream didn't affect it at all.
sharlene p.
Love this bb cream it's my all time must have! It's great for your skin and it's a nice because you can build it up as much as you like , it's long lasting as long as you set it with a powder and a setting spray
Leighanna H.
Love this product! I use this with a little concealer and my skin looks great. I like how it is sort of dewy when you first apply, so you can use powder to make it matte or just wear it dewy( gives your skin a glow).
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love this in the summer instead of foundation. It gives a little coverage and color. I've also noticed my skin has cleared immensely since I've started using it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?