BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
This was my first bb cream and i love it. the only thing that i don't like too much is the smell it is a little overwhelming. i have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin at all, the coverage was actually suprising to me i really like this.
Gloria P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used quite a few BB creams and this formula was too oily for me. I have oily acne prone skin so this product did not work well for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and it easily rubbed off. Even with a setting powder it did not last very long. I would definitely not recommend this product for oily skin but it may work for those with dry skin.
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
I was so freaking excited to use this product and while I like using it, it gave me RIDICULOUS acne!!! My skin had been surprisingly clear for a long time and the second I started using this BAM, about 10 mountains appeared on my cheeks and forehead.... -_- this is the only new thing in my daily routine so I am not sure what else would have cause it...
Patty F.
I first purchased this based on some reviews I'd seen/heard and thought I'd give it a try. It doesn't have the greatest coverage and has what I think of as an 'old lady smell' to it (but that goes away nearly immediately after applying). I typically keep it in my purse for days I didn't feel like doing full foundation but realize I'd like a little something on my face. The SPF built in is also a great addition.
Shandi C.
I really like this BB cream, but the smell alone deters me from using it more often. I wish they had a wider array of shades. It sort of gives me a orange-ish tint since I'm so fair. It's a little on the oily side, but once it's set with powder it's fine.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using Garnier BB Cream for 2 months now and I love this make-up. It's very light weight and loos as if I'm not wearing any make-up at all. It doesn't may your fave look shiny or cakey. And when I remove it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.
Sarah E.
This product is fine. It has a nice smell and very light coverage. It is NOT, however, a BB cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. It smells like roses and feels nice on the skin, but it doesn't have anywhere near the coverage that a real BB cream offers.
Melissa O.
This was my very first bb cream that i used as a "foundation." At first i fell in love with it bc i thought i did the trick then i noticed it would oxydate and get blotchy throughout the day,, and it has poor shade selection wont purchase purchase again.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have very pale skin & very rarely need to wear any foundation or concealer. It's perfect for my skin and blends nicely, and it makes my skin feel good. It also smells great.

Sometimes it produces too much shine, so i set it with translucent powder.
Karina B.
This is one of the first BB creams I have tried. I am not impressed. I do not like the consistency, it is liquidy so be careful and it seems to dry out quickly after applying. I tried using a sponge.. but I am just going to use it up and not repurchase.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?