BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I have this in two different shades, and I only use it in the summer. It does have some things going for it. you can literally apply this with no mirror. Just smooth it on like a moisturizer. There are four shades, and because it has very little coverage, those four will suit many customers. When i use it, I apply and cover it with a pressed powder just to give it a better finish. To me, this is far more useful as a primer. It smooths and has an SPF. If you are going to but BB cream from a discount or drug store, this is the best choice.
Ilsa B.
Ilsa B.
Most makeup give me major allergies, so I was looking for a foundation that I could wear on a daily basis. I found that in this BB Cream! It's light, but covers wonderfully, it dries with a matte finish. I haven't really tried to build on it, because of my allergies, but I would imagine that it would provide a good base. I only have to use a small amount so this bottle goes a long way. I'd say it's well worth the price.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
I like the coverage (light to medium) and the light matched my fair skin tone. It's very hydrating, so if you have very oily skin, it probably won't work for you. It's great for dry skin, and can work for combo but, like me, you will probably need to powder the t-zone.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
Stopped using foundation day to day after finding this product. It goes on smooth and blends well. Will hide any problem areas and will correct color. I also LOVE that it has spf in it. I literally used this and only this on my week long vacation to Hawaii on my face and did not burn s bit.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
This product goes on very well and gives nice even coverage. My skin did improve after use. My only complaint is that it wears off very quickly, at the end of my 8 hr work shifts it looks like I didn't even apoly makeup.
Kim T.
Kim T.
First off, there are only 3 shades to choose from, so I picked the lightest that was available in hopes that it would color match me. However, it came out too dark on my skin. Secondly, the consistency is VERY thick. It was very heavy and felt like a combination of sunscreen and heavy foundation all in one. The finish was very matte, which is something I normally like on my oily skin, but for a BB cream I wanted a more dewy/natural finish. Although it initially felt matte, my dry acne spots were emphasized and by the end of the day my skin was extremely oily.
I love this product. I found really good reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to give it a try! It comes with so much product which is always great! I love the finish it has on my face.
Karye M.
Karye M.
This is by far the best foundation/BB cream/Moisturizer/Sunscreen I have ever used. It has great coverage and always matches my skin tone. It feels lightweight and like I have nothing on at all
Oyuky B.
Oyuky B.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product. It gives good coverage and doesn't leave it oily as much.
Alysha E.
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
Leaves my skin looking flawless yet effortlessly beautiful.. not heavy or cake. Apply like a moisterizer yet leaves the results like a foudation.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?