BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Heather G.
Denver, CO
As a mom, I must've kept some of that blotchiness from pregnancy, but this BB cream really does the job at hiding most of it. Smells great, feels smooth, not greasy, a small amount goes a long way. I LOVE this stuff!
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I bought this product because I am a fa or Garnier! Well when I bought this I was expecting it to be just like their moisturizers with a tint of color and it was. BUT it is oily and only gets oilier and oilier throughout the day. Not something I recommend.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This is more of a lightly tinted moisturizer than anything. I love the way it smells. But my skin doesn't look any different after I apply it. I have combination skin and I haven't noticed a problem with greasiness. Overall, I feel pretty meh about it though.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Been using this for years. Product is light, moisturizing and doesn't cake or leave my skin dry. I think it does help renew my skin and leave it looking better even after I remove it.
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
It seriously is a miracle skin perfector. i don't usually wear foundation, so this is a good in-between option for me. it evens out your complexions, hydrates your skin, brightens your complexion, and even protects your skin with SPF. it can also be used as a primer for the rest of your make up routine. since it does so many things in one, it has really simplified my makeup & skin care routine. love love love it.
Karina B.
This is one of the first BB creams I have tried. I am not impressed. I do not like the consistency, it is liquidy so be careful and it seems to dry out quickly after applying. I tried using a sponge.. but I am just going to use it up and not repurchase.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have very pale skin & very rarely need to wear any foundation or concealer. It's perfect for my skin and blends nicely, and it makes my skin feel good. It also smells great.

Sometimes it produces too much shine, so i set it with translucent powder.
Aiyana M.
Really love this product. I originally just used the normal bb cream by them but it seemed that my face got oily easily. But the one for oily/combination is really good, my acne has cleared up and it feels like my face is being cleaned when i put it on
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
This was my first bb cream and i love it. the only thing that i don't like too much is the smell it is a little overwhelming. i have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin at all, the coverage was actually suprising to me i really like this.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?