BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Katherine S.
Clermont, FL
I love this BB Cream. It's the only American BB I've used that I've liked. I have a yellow undertone to my skin, so it matches me pretty well. It's nice for days when I don't want too much coverage, and when I need moisture. It evens out my skin tone nicely.
Haleigh E.
Definitely loved this. It's very light and smells good. Made my skin look and feel so good. I really think it improved the quality of my skin. Build it up a lot for a fuller coverage. I'd recommend it to someone on a budget.
Natalie W.
Salem, IL
I was very hesitant to try this product but my friend raved about it so i gave it a try. Its not part of my daily make up routine but it definitely gets put on for those nights out on the town. it is a little heavy for my taste and if i don't take it off before bed i break out. But i will say when i do wear it i have that " air brushed" look which i really love.
alli E.
Orange, MA
I use this product very often and it works great, it leaves an even and soft feeling to my skin, it;s not too oily and smelly, it is just perfect and I would definitely recommend for the affordable price it comes at. I will continue to buy and use this product
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I knew when buying this is wasn't going to be a great concealer. I was actually impressed with how well it did conceal. It is very lightweight and I actually with Light skin have a good match you can't tell I'm wearing it.
Zoe S.
I'm obsessed with this cream. It's the perfect thing to touch up my skin and get on the go. It doesn't take a long time but it leaves me looking refreshed and great.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream!! It covers up imperfections so I don't have to even put coverup,concealr on. Its lightweight so i barley feel it on my face.Not drying &it gives perfect coverage
Amelia H.
Mooresville, NC
If you're someone who doesn't wear makeup, but just wants a light evening out, you'll probably like this. As someone with slightly oily skin and a want of higher coverage, I wasn't a fan
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?