BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emirene G.
This product really gives me a good complection,especially when I am in a rush and don't have time to do my makeup.One thing I hate about it;is that its super oily.So my skin breaks out.
Sabrina G.
Clifton, NJ
This BB Cream is so gentle on my skin and since my skin is dry it doesn't make my skin any dryer and really hydrates my skin which is why i give it 5 stars and you should get this product
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I actually use it instead of foundation and it works great. Best part is that they now have a formula for skin with acne! I immediately bought myself a bottle of those since my acne has always been an issue. Both haven't failed.
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
I LOVE this bb cream. It is thin as the other reviewers say, but I like that because you can use less and still get full coverage. The SPF is good to have. I use this in addition to cover up on any noticeable blemishes.
J K.
I think you really need to choose the right shade. Also for me as my skin is oily, it wore off in like 3 hrs maybe. But on the upside it didn't look cakey and it has SPF. It also gives you a somewhat even tone throughout
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
This product isn't horrible not it isn't great either. It doesn't blend well and not enough choices in color. It seems to rub off and smear. Of u sweat it bubbles up and looks splotchy. It worked fine in winter though.
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product worked great for me. It doesn't break me out, and blends very well on my skin (fair-medium) The only downside, it doesn't last all day. If I have to reapply more than twice a day and set with powder, then to me, it loses the "bb cream" concept.
April G.
I have tried all kinds of these types of creams- especially the pricey ones. But I always come back to this. It makes my smooth so soft & because it's tinted, I use it as my foundation & I'm set. It comes out thick but it glides on so smooth & doesn't feel heavy.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream!! It covers up imperfections so I don't have to even put coverup,concealr on. Its lightweight so i barley feel it on my face.Not drying &it gives perfect coverage
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?