BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ishalee T.
Ishalee T.
Bronx, NY
Love this BB cream even more in summer when it's to hot to do your whole face a little of this will go a long way and does enough
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA
I LOVE this product! It is so easy to apply and has the consistency of moisturizer. I love that it also has spf in it without the horrible smell. It is awesome because of how flexible it is: moisturizer, makeup, spf, primer. I have acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizing product I can use without breaking me out. I love wearing this daily. It gives you a nice light finish but does not conceal all my blemishes/imperfections. I use a mineral makeup over for better coverage and for a matte finish.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Columbia, SC
They really need to make more shades. This does not fit my skin tone at all.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
San Diego, CA
I love BB cream for its easy to wear every day and not tooooo made up look. I use a primer under and it literally looks fresh all day and feels amazing.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Grand Meadow, MN
Very thick and oily cream, oxidizes quickly.
While this will bring back much needed oil to your face, it will cling to any dry pieces for dear life.
Lura T.
Lura T.
Winston Salem, NC
Lightweight, but still provides good coverage. I have "normal" skin and love it. Perfect for people who don't want the cakey feeling on their skin. Good for daily wear or a trip to the beach.
A. K. S.
A. K. S.
By far the best BB creme out there. Only suggestion is that you purchase the one for oily skin because it will leave a matte finish which looks more natural and covers really well. I love that it's fragrance free and goes well with my sensitive/dry skin. It's worth the price since it's 2 oz. instead of one unlike makeup brands. I love it and will keep buying it!
Amber R.
Amber R.
This has great coverage and works well with my oily skin. I just wish it would come in more colors.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Tulare, CA
Really like this product! blends in really well with skin color. and it smells wonderfully!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I have this in two different shades, and I only use it in the summer. It does have some things going for it. you can literally apply this with no mirror. Just smooth it on like a moisturizer. There are four shades, and because it has very little coverage, those four will suit many customers. When i use it, I apply and cover it with a pressed powder just to give it a better finish. To me, this is far more useful as a primer. It smooths and has an SPF. If you are going to but BB cream from a discount or drug store, this is the best choice.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?