BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jordan B.
This is my everyday "foundation" The coverage is perfect for everyday use, smells great, and goes on easily with no streaks. I love how my skin feels and looks after using, and the added SPF is great!
Ivania R.
Not my favorite... I bought the one for oily skin and used it for like 2 days and gave it away. It's super watery and doesn't really blend well on my skin... I wish the had more varieties of shades...
Leslie M.
Iowa Park, TX
I like Covergirl BB cream. It has a better blending feel to it. This one was a little thick to me.
Sarah Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream! It moisturizes well and I can wear it under my make up.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck, NY
After a long struggle with finding the perfect foundation, I've decided that this BB cream is better. This is great on my oily, acne prone skin and has helped my skin a lot. Covers perfectly and fits my skincare needs.
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
christella j.
Orlando, FL
I love this it goes with every look. And I would like to add it takes on four different makeups in one
Lina P.
This is a great, lightweight BB cream. It's coverage is pretty decent too. However, it can start to look cakey, so it's not buildable and you need to make sure your skin is moisturized prior. One other problem I have is the color selection. If you don't use the correct shade, the color will oxidize on your skin and turn you orange.
Robin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Target so kindly gave me a sample of this product, and I was so excited to receive it. When I got it however the colors were very light and unusable by for me. Which is sad, I really wanted to try it. The cream was nice , but not for me.
Paige I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in the Light/Medium color and it was way, way to orange for me. I ended up throwing it away. I wasn't a big fan of the smell either. It put me off drugstore BB creams.
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?