BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this BB cream because the coverage is great and is very light on days when I don't feel like wearing a ton of makeup. The only drawback is it does make your face oily after wearing it, which is not good for people with oily skin. I've seen they make one tailored for those with oily skin which would probably work even better.
Ishalee T.
Ishalee T.
Bronx, NY
Love this BB cream even more in summer when it's to hot to do your whole face a little of this will go a long way and does enough
Krystal M.
Feeling. Your Skin Can Actually Breath With This On
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Columbia, SC
They really need to make more shades. This does not fit my skin tone at all.
Keely N.
Keely N.
Best BB cream I've tried. Doesn't clog my pores and provides great coverage for such a lightweight product. Color selection is rather poor, but the lightest shade works well for me.
Zahira M.
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've used many BB creams, and this is my all time favorite.
I have oily skin and always struggles with break outs.
This has never caused me even one breakout!
The coverage is great for a BB cream and great for daily use and morning use.
It also serves as a moisturizer for me so I never have to worry about that.
And best of all, it has SPF so I never have to worry about sunscreen either (yay!)
I use this BB cream legit every day because I love it that much ūüėė
It's my fave go-to product.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
This was my first BB cream purchase about a year ago and it's just not good. It's very thick and it oxidizes to a weird yellow/orange color no matter which color you choose. It's super oily and coverage is poor. US or American made bb creams are little more than tinted moisturizers, you'd be better served going for an Asian made bb cream. They offer better coverage and better color choices.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
I have oily skin that is a lighter olive tone. The medium matches perfectly and leaves my skin with a nice feel to it. I usually wear this everyday.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Ilsa B.
Ilsa B.
Most makeup give me major allergies, so I was looking for a foundation that I could wear on a daily basis. I found that in this BB Cream! It's light, but covers wonderfully, it dries with a matte finish. I haven't really tried to build on it, because of my allergies, but I would imagine that it would provide a good base. I only have to use a small amount so this bottle goes a long way. I'd say it's well worth the price.
Saloni B.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Casey W.
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it make your face oily? I habe really bad dark circles but I hate when my face gets super greasy because of the product I put on it.
Maria Belen S.
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?