BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
I absolutely loved the original formulae of this product but now that they've changed it it is much thicker and harder to blend and there are only a couple shades snd since the summer beach trips i am in between shades and can no longer use it
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This cream is pretty light and matches my skin tone very well. I do have to put a powder over or it looks very oily. My face fells really oily when and after wearing this which was the major problem
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Ponce De Leon, FL
I love this bb cream. I use it during the summer because it has sunblock n it. I am very fair skinned and I never burn when I use this. It also gives my skin a nice healthy glow
Mayra Q.
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this when I'm just running errands and don't want to do a full face of makeup. Or when I want a simple/fresh look. And it covers so nicely! My favorite part is that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, yet your skin looks amazing! I always set it with a little translucent powder, just to avoid any shiny areas. :)
Denver, CO
One of the best bb creams I have ever used, lightweight and not tacky but full coverage at the same time! Very affordable compared to some other brands bb creams that do less, will repurchase!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
I really like this product. The first time I used it my best friend said, "Wow, your skin is glowing, what are you doing?!" I love that it contains SPF. Practice safe sun ladies!
maggie s.
maggie s.
I was expecting something very light, but this was pretty heavy. It did cover up well and matched my skin pretty well. I would buy again, because it's good quality for the price.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this BB cream because the coverage is great and is very light on days when I don't feel like wearing a ton of makeup. The only drawback is it does make your face oily after wearing it, which is not good for people with oily skin. I've seen they make one tailored for those with oily skin which would probably work even better.
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
This is my all time favorite it works great and has an amazing light feeling iv bought it several times its perfect! ❤
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
For Someone Who Hates Full On Cakey Make Up,
This Is Better Then That. Its Light coverage. & Nice
Feeling. Your Skin Can Actually Breath With This On
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Does this BB Cream seem to liquidy to you?
Trysta A.
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
Does anyone else have a problem with leakage? Sometimes when I open the lid the BB cream starts spilling out of the tube and makes a big mess!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Gainesville, FL
I am considering buying this BB cream, I've seen that it has better coverage than many other bb creams, is this true? or do I have to build up coverage?
Brianna m.
Brianna m.
Is this worth buying?
Ana B.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.