BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Once I applied it, it did give me some coverage but it didn't last. I felt like I had to use only a small amount otherwise it went on thick and I felt I had a mask of makeup on my face.
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I actually use it instead of foundation and it works great. Best part is that they now have a formula for skin with acne! I immediately bought myself a bottle of those since my acne has always been an issue. Both haven't failed.
Deborah A.
Santa Clara , CA
Good enough and good value. Can find at most supermarkets and it's not expensive. No BB cream will have perfect coverage, but it is good for a little SPF and evening of skin tone and as a base for powder to stick to.
Cynthia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Good stuff ! Seen a difference with my skin a week later but the skin tone shades they have are a little off. Definitely not for everyone. You have to mix with another color to perfect it. But product overall was good.
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
This product was alright, definitely not my favorite. It didn't work like I thought it would and made my face breakout. Maybe it was just an off week for me though.
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
If you're looking for a nice BB cream but not willing to spend 40$ on a Mac one this is the one to get. By far the best BB cream. I've tried the on by Maybelline and the one by L'oreal and they just don't compare. It gives amazing coverage and is a great price.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
If you're someone who doesn't wear makeup, but just wants a light evening out, you'll probably like this. As someone with slightly oily skin and a want of higher coverage, I wasn't a fan
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I think this product is great for anyone just now exploring BB creams. Its a good introductory to expirment with the thickness your comfortable with and also the coverage your looking for without spending too much money.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Not big on this brand at all and never will be i think. It is horrible to try and blend and does not match the descripiton on the box. It is however good for oily skin. The coverage is horrible and patchy. i will never make the mistake to buy this agian.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Amanda M.
Does this BB Cream seem to liquidy to you?
Teresa M.
Gainesville, FL
I am considering buying this BB cream, I've seen that it has better coverage than many other bb creams, is this true? or do I have to build up coverage?
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
Does anyone else have a problem with leakage? Sometimes when I open the lid the BB cream starts spilling out of the tube and makes a big mess!
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.
Brianna m.