BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
hope w.
hope w.
Not my favorite product could be better its too soupy and it doesn't set that easy
maggie s.
maggie s.
I was expecting something very light, but this was pretty heavy. It did cover up well and matched my skin pretty well. I would buy again, because it's good quality for the price.
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
Baltimore
On the days when I want to look good but I don't want to bother with full-on foundation, I dab on the BB cream over moisturizer. Nice scent and it goes on light and blends well. Doesn't strike me as being all that buildable, though.
BONITA M.
BONITA M.
Galena Park, TX
I like bb cream it a natural color it blend well with all applicator Is one the liked make up I like to use
Janet B.
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Houa L.
Houa L.
This provides a light coverage. Almost seems like a tinted moisturize. It has a good smell and applies nice to the face.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Love this, by far my favorite. Ive tried many. Its smooth aZnd feels like I'm wearing nothing, which i love.
Annie M.
Annie M.
A pretty good drugstore BB Cream, not so good for oily skin types, but has a nice finish on the skin for first half of the day
Carly D.
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
I love the smell and feel of the BB cream. It is all that I use now. I apply an under eye cream for moisture and toning and then apply this BB cream as my foundation. I get a beautiful glow and it matches my skin tone perfectly
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
How much coverage does this provide?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Is this bb cream good enough for coverage on your face, without foundation? and does it make your face greasy?
Mary D.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
How well does this work? can it be used as a concealer?
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Anyone know if this works!? I am always looking for something to eliminate Dark circles. I bought this last week and am about to start using