BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly bought this product and am not so much of a fan. It is very sheer barely any coverage i also became super oily and began to break out
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
I love this. I know people complain about the smell, but it only lasts a short while. I hardly notice once I get the deodorant, hair spray, and perfume involved. I love the coverage, I just put it on like lotion. Squeeze a bit in my hands, smear it on and that's it. Blush, mascara, and gloss and most days I'm done. Out the door in half the time I used to. I love how it makes my skin glow, vs how physicians formula products always made me look dry and ten years older. I'm defiantly a Garnier girl now.
Binnie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier skin bb cream is pretty good. It goes on smooth and you do not need to much to apply. The tinted skin color taht they offer is pretty good. It feels cool when you apply to skin and it has spf so it is good to wear alone or under makeup
Kim M.
Layton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not love the smell of this stuff. The coverage was okay but they need to fix the scent.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER EVER PURCHASED!
SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT MADE ME BRAKE OUT SOOOO BAD ON MY FOREHEAD THAT I STOPPED USING IT RIGTH AWAY AND I WAS LEFT OUT WITH SOOO MUCH BUMPS ON MY FOREHEAD, I TOLD MY DERMATOLOGIST AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A ALLERGIC REACTION TOWRDS THE PRODUCT AND GAVE ME A CREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THE ALLERGIC REACTION I HAD ON MY FOREHEAD AND ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IT HAS NOT GONE AWAY!!!!
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Im looking for something new. I don't think this product does what I need it to do. Fill in fine lines and pores.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
How the finish look without any powder? I have oily skin, will it make my skin even more oily?
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
How welll does this work ?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
What is the coverage and does this look on dry skin
Sara P.
What kind of coverage does this bb cream provide? Does it work well for oily skin?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?