BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Deborah A.
Santa Clara , CA
Good enough and good value. Can find at most supermarkets and it's not expensive. No BB cream will have perfect coverage, but it is good for a little SPF and evening of skin tone and as a base for powder to stick to.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Got this as a replacement when I ran out of cover girl bb cream, and it doesn't last very long! Maybe 2-3 hours coverage wise, looks good when I put it on but doesn't stay very long I'm quickly showing my rosey cheeks!
Sabrina G.
Clifton, NJ
This BB Cream is so gentle on my skin and since my skin is dry it doesn't make my skin any dryer and really hydrates my skin which is why i give it 5 stars and you should get this product
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
This is the best foundation I've used and gives the appearance of younger looking skin. A dime sized amount is all you need, so you get a lot for what you pay for.
Sheri J.
I wanted so badly to like this stuff but it didn't work well with my skin. It was very greasy even with a setting powder and it didn't last to long on my skin. I do have problem skin so this would be great for somebody who doesn't have a greasy acne face
Emirene G.
This product really gives me a good complection,especially when I am in a rush and don't have time to do my makeup.One thing I hate about it;is that its super oily.So my skin breaks out.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love this bb cream!!! It keeps me from getting super oily throughout the day. I absolutely loved the one for acne, but they discontinued it. This one is good too!
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Great BB cream!!! Salesperson from ultra recommended because I blog about products and it is amazing! Especially for the price. Pretty good coverage, almost full. I don't have to wear makeup over it if I don't want to.
Sabila S.
It gives decent coverage and is a good option when you need to step out without. Ugh makeup, however it leaves a sticky residue on the skin, every time you use your phone you will have some of it transfer on to the screen!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?