BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachelle C.
After trying a few Asian branded BB Creams, I was disappointed with Garnier Skin Perfecter BB Cream. I have very fair skin and the lightest color was too dark and too warm (orange-y). The consistency was not conducive to a smooth application. While I didn't break out, my face was oily earlier and more-so than usual.
olivia e.
I found this concealer to be too orange and too sheer. I have very dark purply under eyes, and this concealer didn't cover much. My oily skin sort of broke up the concealer and made it crease under my eyes. I wasn't impressed considering the price tag.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Although I really wanted to like this and I even mixed it with a matte foundation... I was a greasy mess within a few hours. Even with a setting spray, my makeup seemed to fade in patches, pool around my nose and between my eyes. I cannot recommend this AT ALL!
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I got a few samples in the mail and tried it and loved it. I went to three stores before I could find it. When I got home, the color wasn't right and it made my face look oily. I don't know why it worked so well from the samples but I was very disappointed.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
As a mom, I must've kept some of that blotchiness from pregnancy, but this BB cream really does the job at hiding most of it. Smells great, feels smooth, not greasy, a small amount goes a long way. I LOVE this stuff!
Ashley C.
I'm surprised by some of these reviews. This was the first bb cream I tried. I always go back. I think it's a better product than department store brands. This provides coverage without looking like your wearing make up. I always go for a sun kissed dewy look and this achieves that. I have normal skin.
Katherine S.
Clermont, FL
I love this BB Cream. It's the only American BB I've used that I've liked. I have a yellow undertone to my skin, so it matches me pretty well. It's nice for days when I don't want too much coverage, and when I need moisture. It evens out my skin tone nicely.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I bought this product because I am a fa or Garnier! Well when I bought this I was expecting it to be just like their moisturizers with a tint of color and it was. BUT it is oily and only gets oilier and oilier throughout the day. Not something I recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?