BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for heavy coverage, BB cream isn't for you. I have combination skin and an occasional break out. I love my BB cream because my skin has cleared up so much since I have started using it. My skin looks good, feels good, and is much more healthy now.
Aubrie G.
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
This BB cream is my number 1 favorite beauty product! It is a staple in my routine, no matter what look I'm going for. It has a great light and smooth texture that feels wonderful on my skin. It manages to cover and blur imperfections, while feeling so light that you forget you're even wearing it. Fantastic value, great product, highly recommended!!!
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
I tried this product many years ago was so greasy I couldn't stand it! Many years later now they came out with another version for oily skin now I absolutely love it! The oily skin formula dries on the skin very nicely to an almost matte finish. So glad that I gave it another try you should too!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Aurora, Il
I don't use much makeup and when I found bb creams it was like a godsend. I hate the feeling of having liquid foundation on my face because it feels heavy but this is just light enough and the coverage is perfect for me. I have acne but have never broken out with this brand. The only thing is that if I forget to wash my face at night after wearing this all day my face feels really greasy the next day.
Monique J.
Monique J.
Missouri City, TX
I received a sample of this in the mail and I had never tried a BB cream before, but I really like it surprisingly. I have a lot of imperfection on my skin including hyperpigmentation and this didn't really provide coverage, but it definitely gave my skin an overall glow that made it look way better than just my bare skin alone. It gives it like a dewy glow and your tone appears slightly more even.
Kesha G.
Kesha G.
Washington, DC
I use this in the summer when my skin is tanned and I'm not needing alot of coverage.
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
This was the first ever BB cream that I saw at Target. I tried it out and loved it. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way. It has spf 15 which is nice. I have normal skin and can get oily in my T Zone. This works as a light coverage that keeps my skin protected and looking good. I wish they had more color options, but other than that if this matches your skin well enough you're in luck.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
North Aurora, IL
Love this product! Good coverage and has a nice dewyness. Need to set with a powder though, and even the lightest shade can be a bit dark for people with really light skin tones. But if you can make the color work, I definitely recommend!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?