BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Liz P.
I picked this up about two weeks ago and have been using it every day. I am in my 40's and was told that this wouldn't settle into my fine lines. Well, it didn't. It goes on smooth and with a little bit of dewiness. You do need to set it to help it last longer
Brianne K.
Tampa, FL
I was really excited to try this, it was the first BB cream I had ever purchased to try. During my first use, I think I used too little. During my second use, I got better coverage and it did a good job smoothing out my completion...but as the day progressed, my face felt very greasy. After subsequent uses, I noted that my BB cream did indeed make my face greasy.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Erica R.
This left my face orange. I tried applying it several times and each time I looked orange and unnatural. This is not something I could wear out of the house. I give it a "D" instead of "F" bc I did not use it long enough to see if it enhanced my skin over time, so I am not sure of the long lasting benefits.
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Windy T.
Baker City, OR
I decided to give this product a try when I found a coupon. After hearing a lot of hype about BB cream I was excited to try it. Using it for a week, I noticed my skin would get oily everyday, and normally I do not have oily skin. I felt the need to powder three to four times a day to keep the shine down.
Katie
Allison Park, PA
I have fairly oily medium tone skin and this works alright for me! i was soooooo excited to find a drugstore bb cream but what slightly disappointed... it has enough coverage for me and a fairly thick consistancy but even with a setting powder it was a little too oily for me. I'm thinking of using it in the winter when my skin a a little drier maybe it will work out better then. does not break me out and has a nice scent to it
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Kaitiye B.
Love, love, love this product. I have dry skin naturally and I use this product on it daily. When i want light coverage I wear it alone, but it also acts as a great primer for foundation!
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?