BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Michelle C.
I've been using this every day for almost two years now, and it has a much lighter feel than regular foundation. It still requires some powder if you have oily skin, but I've found that it still effectively evens skin tone.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been a tinted moisturizer user for years and this is like a better, more high powered version. It doesn't make me feel cakey or gunky. Gives a little more coverage than just your average tinted moisturizer also smells great and makes my skin feel soft.
nikki m.
For a bb cream its ok i guess and has spf. but oh ladies, the bad thing is it broke me out soo bad, i will never recommend this to anyone! its very shiny and seemed hard to tame even with a nice setting powder. just awful
Sondos A.
Cherry hill, Nj
I purchased this product to try a bb cream from the drugstore but it looked like this wasn't here to stay, literally. I have dry skin and usually anything works but not this, it would literally melt of my face and take everything with it, i threw it in the trash after trying it for months! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Jai M.
This BB cream is ok. I purchased when it first came out but didn't fall in love with it. I prefer using Coverfx custom cover drops mixed w/ moisturizer for a little coverage for light days.
Melissa T.
This was my first venture into BB Cream as I usually wore tinted moisturizer. Provides even, substantial coverage and blends well. It's moisturizing and protects against sun damage. I wear it under my powder or alone just to get a little protection at the beach.
Ginna V.
I've heard so many great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. This makes my skin so oily. I really wanted to love this. No matter how much I put on it doesn't cover anything on my face. This would be perfect for people who have dry clear skin.
Katherine S.
I love this BB Cream. It's the only American BB I've used that I've liked. I have a yellow undertone to my skin, so it matches me pretty well. It's nice for days when I don't want too much coverage, and when I need moisture. It evens out my skin tone nicely.
Regan A.
Dana Point, CA
Been obsessed with this Bb cream for a while. I've experimented with several types but this is by far the best. I wear it everyday and it make my skin so smooth and flawless and doesn't even look like I have anything on!
Cheryl T.
Lake Stevens, WA
I tried this and felt like it was way too thick and oily. I have been using Olay Total Effects7-in-1 Tinted moisturizer. Its a few more dollars but it goes on so light that I was shocked at the consistancy of this kind.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?