BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Atlanta, GA
It did give me a matte finish when I used it. I think they need more color choices.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
i don't have to deal with many break outs os using a bb cream is perfect for me it smooths out places without being cakey
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Love this, by far my favorite. Ive tried many. Its smooth aZnd feels like I'm wearing nothing, which i love.
Delia N.
Delia N.
Tampa
Light and nice in your face, easy application, good price and good results
Great coverage
Carly D.
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
I love the smell and feel of the BB cream. It is all that I use now. I apply an under eye cream for moisture and toning and then apply this BB cream as my foundation. I get a beautiful glow and it matches my skin tone perfectly
Sidney U.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I like this bb cream very much, I bought it at rite aid for about $15. It was on the pricy side but it truly lasts forever! It took me like a year to finish this bottle. That being said, you don't need a lot of the product and i think its best applied with a stipple brush or beauty blender. Its important to know that this product stains so be careful. It stained my shirt and couldn't get it off. Aside everything, it is a good product.
Stefany N.
Stefany N.
Lexington, KY
When I put this on my face it makes me feel like I have a mask on so I have to remove it right away. It does have some coverage but not as much as I would have liked.
Kesha G.
Kesha G.
Washington, DC
I use this in the summer when my skin is tanned and I'm not needing alot of coverage.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
I tried this product many years ago was so greasy I couldn't stand it! Many years later now they came out with another version for oily skin now I absolutely love it! The oily skin formula dries on the skin very nicely to an almost matte finish. So glad that I gave it another try you should too!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I LOVE this product!! I received a sample of this product in Cosmo and I fell in love with it! After I tried Garnier BB cream I went right to the store and bought some. My skin feel so smooth and blemish free while wearing this product. If you want a great moisturizer that is tinted then please try this product!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?