BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sabila S.
It gives decent coverage and is a good option when you need to step out without. Ugh makeup, however it leaves a sticky residue on the skin, every time you use your phone you will have some of it transfer on to the screen!
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I think this product is great for anyone just now exploring BB creams. Its a good introductory to expirment with the thickness your comfortable with and also the coverage your looking for without spending too much money.
Kim N.
I've tried several different drugstore brands of BB creams, and I always come back to this one. The cream comes out nice and thick, but feels lightweight when you put it on, and offers great coverage for a BB cream.
Kenia M.
Bb cream is the best! My face looks hydrated and not oily. I put it on dry places on my face and works perfectly. Although it doesn't cover pimples it is the best. You will feel and see the difference once you put it on.
Sabrina G.
Clifton, NJ
This BB Cream is so gentle on my skin and since my skin is dry it doesn't make my skin any dryer and really hydrates my skin which is why i give it 5 stars and you should get this product
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this stuff. I actually use it instead of foundation and it works great. Best part is that they now have a formula for skin with acne! I immediately bought myself a bottle of those since my acne has always been an issue. Both haven't failed.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
Randomly came across this product at T.J. Maxx one day and decided to try it. I LOVE it!! It is pretty much full coverage, but I love that it is benefitting your skin as opposed to clogging it and making it feel heavy.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Great BB cream!!! Salesperson from ultra recommended because I blog about products and it is amazing! Especially for the price. Pretty good coverage, almost full. I don't have to wear makeup over it if I don't want to.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love this bb cream!!! It keeps me from getting super oily throughout the day. I absolutely loved the one for acne, but they discontinued it. This one is good too!
Cynthia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Good stuff ! Seen a difference with my skin a week later but the skin tone shades they have are a little off. Definitely not for everyone. You have to mix with another color to perfect it. But product overall was good.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?