BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I loved how smooth and creamy it was not cakey like at all though but it was also SPF and skin protectant didn't get pimples while using it I really enjoyed using it I loved it you just as always shaky shaky before putting on lol worth the buy totally thoee haha.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
This foundation is one of my beauty products that I use regularly. I love how light it feels on my skin. It definitely met my expectations. You can find this product at most drug stores. It's inexpensive. The only drawback might be the color choices.
Amanda M.
Lutherville, MD
This has been my everyday "foundation" for quite some time now. It handles my combination skin really well and the buildable coverage allows me to quickly cover any blemishes without the extra step of a concealer.  That being said, building this to a heavier coverage all over would really require a lot of product and time.  Great for daily wear or for mornings when you need to get out the door quickly!
Laura S.
GUYS THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST THING TO GO WITH IF YOU DONT LIKE FOUNDATION ON SOME DAYS, although it does have a tint, it is not a complete full coverage bb, I believe they discontinued the other one they had which was my favorite. But i do like this one because it contains sunscreen and it would be perfect with a light foundation.
Krystyna S.
In love with this product! Has the perfect amount of light to medium coverage and great blendability. Super easy to apply. I have combination skin and my skin loves it. I love that it has spf as well as skin perfecting properties. Would absolutely recommend. I like that it is in shades like light/ medium and dark, it transforms to your skin shade
Savannah K.
I did not really care for the Garnier brand BB cream. The formula had a shimmer to it, which i do not like. This did have good coverage, so i will use it when i need some light coverage. The price point is great as well. While the coverage is good, i do not plan to purchase again due to the shimmer effect.
Paige D.
Nice coverage for a BB cream but I felt like it never really layed on my skin well. It would move around during the day, and I would never set a BB cream because that would defeat the purpose of basically a tinted moisturizer to me. I liked it though, and it wasn't too expensive.
Mary V.
Lake Wales, FL
I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturizer underneath for staying power.
The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturizer or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily, but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healtheir as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.
The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturizer underneath as my skin was dry and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturizer I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.
This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
This is seriously one of the best BB creams I have ever used. It always leaves my skin looking so healthy and vibrant. A little goes a long way and there's so much product in the packaging. I have combination skin and it seriously last all day. I still can't believe how wonderful this product is. It's definitely is a must-have for all you make up lovers!
Agnesa M.
 Great BB cream to use during the summer if you want lightweight coverage. It has a slight sent to it but it smells good. The coverage is light but that's OK with me since I want that during the summer and I  want to feel like my skin is breathing. Also it's great that he has sunscreen in it. That's two birds with one stone.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?