BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Kind of an expensive drugstore bb cream but i loveeee it. it feels light and it makes your skin look like you have foundation on because it gives a good coverage without feeling like you have anything on your skin, i will say it gets pretty oily throughout the day even with dry skin.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lincoln, NE
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream was the first BB cream I ever tried. 5 years later, it's still my favorite BB cream! I have combination/oily skin, and this easily spreadable and blendable mix is perfect to wear by itself all day, or to wear under a foundation for extra coverage. My fav!
Nereyda A.
Nereyda A.
Crosby, TX
I am in love with this product since it came out, I'm one person that is always running late everywhere I go, this product is super easy to use and has a great coverage (if you are not into heavy makeup) this product is for you. (Or if you have no time like me, this is a life saver)
Deeyar A.
Deeyar A.
Millbrae, CA
This makes all my flaws perfectly smooth and the same color! I have red skin so this makes my skin super smooth and even which is great! I struggled finding a product that would have good coverage without being too pricey but this is the one! I would definitely recommend to others!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is my all time favorite because it leaves your skin super flawless. It has just the right coverage for a bb creams. The only problem is it doesn't last all day but that's not a problem for me because I don't wear makeup for long periods of time. So yeah guys try it out
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Bishop, CA
Matches skin tone a little yellower than I would like and unless you use a beauty blender sponge to blend it into your skin it leaves very visible streaks no matter how little of it you use. Not a product I would purchase again unless it was on sale or clearance and I had a coupon.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been tested for skin allergies. This Garnier product product is a staple in my daily routine and does not interfere with any of my medical concerns. It is hydrating and non-greasy and provides good, but not "caked-on" coverage. It is easy to purchase at the local drugstore.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for my every day effortless's look. Perfect for the beach because it has the SPF in it and it's not too thick or cakey so I can go with a light foundation tint all day without looking over done. I would definitely keep buying this, and it fits in my beach bag :)
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Almost feel unnoticeable when it is on. Just enough coverage with no cakey feel. Also no breakouts which normally happens when trying new products. Often would use this when going outside for long periods of time so I could have some sort of sun protection. Definitely recommend.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
I wanted this to work but it didn't. It's hard to blend and the color didn't match my skin tone whatsoever. I actually returned it because I didn't think I could make it work for any season or even just a light makeup day. I didn't like my skin texture after I applied it either.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?