BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
I love this. I had mine for over 7 months now. This thing is endless. I was introduced to this cream a few years ago I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It looks very natural
Keely N.
Keely N.
Best BB cream I've tried. Doesn't clog my pores and provides great coverage for such a lightweight product. Color selection is rather poor, but the lightest shade works well for me.
Raine W.
Raine W.
I tried this brand after my usual was discontinued. I bought the "light" color but it was so dark, I couldn't use it. The texture felt grainy, not smooth like I was used to. Tried it once and threw it away. Highly disappointing.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
This was my first BB cream purchase about a year ago and it's just not good. It's very thick and it oxidizes to a weird yellow/orange color no matter which color you choose. It's super oily and coverage is poor. US or American made bb creams are little more than tinted moisturizers, you'd be better served going for an Asian made bb cream. They offer better coverage and better color choices.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Aurora, Il
I don't use much makeup and when I found bb creams it was like a godsend. I hate the feeling of having liquid foundation on my face because it feels heavy but this is just light enough and the coverage is perfect for me. I have acne but have never broken out with this brand. The only thing is that if I forget to wash my face at night after wearing this all day my face feels really greasy the next day.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I honestly do like this stuff. I just wish they had a wider range of shades. It only comes in 2 shades, seriously. I feel like the medium/deep shade is not deep at all. I have to mix a little of my foundation with it to darken it up.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
hope w.
hope w.
Not my favorite product could be better its too soupy and it doesn't set that easy
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
The last time that I used b b cream it actually cleared up my acene that I had and it madey face look flawless of course I would recommend it to others!
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
Baltimore
On the days when I want to look good but I don't want to bother with full-on foundation, I dab on the BB cream over moisturizer. Nice scent and it goes on light and blends well. Doesn't strike me as being all that buildable, though.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?