BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kamerynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only BB cream that has not made my skin oily and actually has some coverage. I put this on in the morning with some under eye concealer and mascara and I'm good to go for the day.
Casey K.
Great product for light coverage. I do not like cakey looks and this product lets me cover small blemishes while maintaining my natural look. It feels super light. Would definitely recommend.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Liz P.
I picked this up about two weeks ago and have been using it every day. I am in my 40's and was told that this wouldn't settle into my fine lines. Well, it didn't. It goes on smooth and with a little bit of dewiness. You do need to set it to help it last longer
Sarah V.
Winter Springs, FL
I have tried the version for oil/combo skin and I like it. It is essentially a tinted moisturizer so it has a sheer coverage plus SPF which is nice. It doesn't last a long time, especially in the heat/humidity. It is nice for a quick face on the go or when you're too lazy to do your whole foundation routine.
Stephanie B.
I bought this during the start of the BB cream craze and I didn't understand what a BB cream was. I didn't expect such a sheer coverage. I don't have flawless enough skin to only wear a BB cream. I need foundation with concealer and a finishing powder. Not for me.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
This was really greasy and heavy feeling. I feel like it really cakes up your face and I hate that look. No one wants to look like pancake batter. BB creams are suppose to make you look like you aren't wearing any make up. This is just gross. It also broke me out. I'm happy I didn't have to pay for this crap.
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this product and overall I like it pretty well. It's like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. I don't see myself using this as much in the winter time because it can look a bit too dewy, but for hydrated summer skin I really like it :)
Katie
Allison Park, PA
I have fairly oily medium tone skin and this works alright for me! i was soooooo excited to find a drugstore bb cream but what slightly disappointed... it has enough coverage for me and a fairly thick consistancy but even with a setting powder it was a little too oily for me. I'm thinking of using it in the winter when my skin a a little drier maybe it will work out better then. does not break me out and has a nice scent to it
Janie L.
Glendale, AZ
As far as BB creams go, this is easily the best one I've tried yet. Perfect amount of light coverage, great color, and very well priced. Cons are that it rubs off, gets oily, and oxidizes a little bit. Nothing major though, especially considering it's a BB cream. Will repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone who needs minimal coverage with a light feel and SPF!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?