BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kylie G.
Great consistency and texture and very moisturizing. If you need good coverage for the average person this is a great product. I don't use too much product but this is an easy daily thing to apply that goes a long way!
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been a tinted moisturizer user for years and this is like a better, more high powered version. It doesn't make me feel cakey or gunky. Gives a little more coverage than just your average tinted moisturizer also smells great and makes my skin feel soft.
Donna G.
This was the first bb cream I tired and I liked it enough until I tried others. This one is a little too greasy for my taste. It seemed to slide off my skin and left a grayish tint. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
This was my first venture into BB Cream as I usually wore tinted moisturizer. Provides even, substantial coverage and blends well. It's moisturizing and protects against sun damage. I wear it under my powder or alone just to get a little protection at the beach.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I have to admit, anything with "BB cream" on it hasn't been my best friend in the past, but Garnier did this one right.
It very much moisturized my skin, though, it didn't 'perfect' my skin. More of a moisturizer, really.
Ginna V.
I've heard so many great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. This makes my skin so oily. I really wanted to love this. No matter how much I put on it doesn't cover anything on my face. This would be perfect for people who have dry clear skin.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I knew when buying this is wasn't going to be a great concealer. I was actually impressed with how well it did conceal. It is very lightweight and I actually with Light skin have a good match you can't tell I'm wearing it.
nikki m.
For a bb cream its ok i guess and has spf. but oh ladies, the bad thing is it broke me out soo bad, i will never recommend this to anyone! its very shiny and seemed hard to tame even with a nice setting powder. just awful
Hana S.
Yeah it's cheap but it caused me to breakout every time i used it, oxidized a bit after a few hours of usage and made me look oily

it only comes in two shades which is pretty limiting.
if you have good skin that sways to the dry side, this might be a good choice for you but otherwise don't buy this product
Michelle C.
I've been using this every day for almost two years now, and it has a much lighter feel than regular foundation. It still requires some powder if you have oily skin, but I've found that it still effectively evens skin tone.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?