BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Stockdale, TX
I tend to use this on my off days when I'm not wanting to put a lot of products on my face. I have noticed that my skin is looking better after using this product. While I wouldn't use this every day as I like more coverage, it's still great on my sensitive skin.
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Kamerynn B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only BB cream that has not made my skin oily and actually has some coverage. I put this on in the morning with some under eye concealer and mascara and I'm good to go for the day.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I like it. I haven't seen much of a difference yet. I got it on sale but I like the way it feels. I feel like it comes off a little to easy. it def comes off in the rain which I do.not.like!
Taylor B.
I've tried quite a lot of BB creams and this surpasses them all! It's so light I feel like I'm not wearing anything, has spf (super important!!) and has a great concealment that's build able!
Casey K.
Great product for light coverage. I do not like cakey looks and this product lets me cover small blemishes while maintaining my natural look. It feels super light. Would definitely recommend.
Vanessa W.
I have 3 of these (received as a present). At first, I used it without foundation, and it did not work well, given that it has very sheer coverage. However, I realized that the best way to use it for me is to take my Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 2.0 (it is a bit lighter than my actual shade) and then apply the BB cream afterwards for a natural look and spf protection.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I use this in the summertime as I tend to be tanner. Wintertime comes around and even the lightest formula is just a touch too dark for us with a fair complexion. But love it for summer as I enjoy the spf factor as well. A broader range of colors would be nice.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I use this BB for everyday wear. It's light, goes on smooth and even w/ using my fingers to apply and it's quick! The coverage is good and blends away any flaws in my skin! I highly recommend it for anyone who is pressed for time but still wants a put together look!
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a sample of this product. I was excited to try it out. But I'm disappointed. When I first applied it I was happy because it's soft and it glides onto the skin so easily. But the coverage for me is terrible. I feel like it makes my skin imperfections worse.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?