BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this. I just started using this a week ago and it's my favorite so far, I use it every morning great after I put my moisturizer on and it just feels wonderful on my skin it's super lightweight and doesn't make your face feel full. However it was a little pricy $11.
Gina R.
Gina R.
I had gotten this product as a sample in a beauty subscription. I did not like how it sat on my skin.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the feel of this on my skin. It is lightweight and never had a problem with my skin feeling greasy. Some days I will wear it alone without my normal foundation.
Houa L.
Houa L.
This provides a light coverage. Almost seems like a tinted moisturize. It has a good smell and applies nice to the face.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
This bb cream is one of the best. The scent is pleasant and the coverage is enough to give you even complexion. The tube lasted me for about 4 months and a little goes a long way
Annie M.
Annie M.
A pretty good drugstore BB Cream, not so good for oily skin types, but has a nice finish on the skin for first half of the day
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My grandmother got this and realized she wasn't going to use it, so she gave it to me. I never use anything else on my face now because of this!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Not the worst, but nowhere near the best either. It's runny and provides very very little coverage. on the plus side, the tube is a generous size...
Mayra Q.
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this when I'm just running errands and don't want to do a full face of makeup. Or when I want a simple/fresh look. And it covers so nicely! My favorite part is that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, yet your skin looks amazing! I always set it with a little translucent powder, just to avoid any shiny areas. :)
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?