BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kelsey d.
Troy, OH
I use this product as a moisturizer and since it's tinted so well, I don't normally put anything else over it. My face feels very hydrated after use and my complexion is finally evening out.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
I like the coverage (light to medium) and the light matched my fair skin tone. It's very hydrating, so if you have very oily skin, it probably won't work for you. It's great for dry skin, and can work for combo but, like me, you will probably need to powder the t-zone.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
I love the smell and feel of the BB cream. It is all that I use now. I apply an under eye cream for moisture and toning and then apply this BB cream as my foundation. I get a beautiful glow and it matches my skin tone perfectly
Roanna M.
Keller, TX
I got this product in a swap and I was really anxious to try it out. I was rather disappointed in the coverage and consistency. It left my face very greasy and there was no coverage at all. I have oily/combination skin and this product had my foundation slipping off.
Lil Lulu G.
Berwyn, IL
For someone who does not like to wear too much make-up ooooorrrrr a newbie at make-up, its a great product. for the female that luvs make-up and really wants to put it on, maybe its not the best product.
personally, I like it.
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
This has a nice coverage but after a few minutes my face looked dry and flaky, it looked sort of cakey & i didn't feel great at all, my face's oily and thought this was perfect for me but it was too drying, maybe for summer but as for winter i didn't like it at all.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I recently tried this product. I loved the tint but could have had better coverage. Also, broke out every time I used it. Maybe I have more sensitive skin than some but this one is not for me.
Michelle C.
I've been using this every day for almost two years now, and it has a much lighter feel than regular foundation. It still requires some powder if you have oily skin, but I've found that it still effectively evens skin tone.
Sondos A.
Cherry hill, Nj
I purchased this product to try a bb cream from the drugstore but it looked like this wasn't here to stay, literally. I have dry skin and usually anything works but not this, it would literally melt of my face and take everything with it, i threw it in the trash after trying it for months! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?