BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah D.
This product is okay. It goes a long way and it has a good SPF. However it tends to get pretty oily in the day and it doesn't have a whole lot of coverage. It also has a tad bit of shimmer, which I don't really like for my face.
Kristie C.
Crofton, MD
I love that this is a relatively cheap BB Cream and does a far better job than most bb creams from a drug store. I have overall dry skin and find that this gives decent coverage and doesn't make my skin any worse. My one flaw would be that you HAVE to set it with a powder or else your face looks like an oil slick.
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
In the summer, when my skin is tan, the Medium shade matches me well. When my tan is gone, the Medium and way to dark and the Light is way to light. Mixing the two doesn't work either. It goes on nicely and has good coverage but later turns my face oily and shiny.
Alyssa M.
Euless, TX
Not a bad BB cream for the price. I tried the regular and it was a little greasy for my skin (somewhat oily, acne-prone). I tried the oil free, which again isn't bad, but the color doesn't match as well and it doesn't blend into skin quite as well. Had issues with both creams' longevity. Good if you're going to the beach and need protection, but so-so for everyday wear.
Nancy B.
This is my new holy grail product. I've been using it for over 6 months and haven't had one issue with it. It's perfect for my super sensitive skin. It has zero weird smells. Glides on like a lotion and has great staying power.
Ladonnias W.
Dumfries, VA
Ive seen several people say this is a good product so it made me really excited to get it. WOW when I got it was nothing like people made it seem. it gave me this weird undertone. I actually got 2 different kind just incase the first one was bad but the second one was actually just as bad, I woudnt recommend it.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this product so bad because I play tennis a lot and just need light coverage. I purchased medium tone but it was too dark for my skin and it literally left my skin so oily it couId have Been a reflector.
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
I just got this bb cream and i absolutely love it. you barely need ANY of it to cover your face, it's lightweight, and it has a good scent. plus- it's got sunscreen. I'm amazed at the difference in the way my face looks. i feel like i have a "wedding glow" with it!
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
This has a nice coverage but after a few minutes my face looked dry and flaky, it looked sort of cakey & i didn't feel great at all, my face's oily and thought this was perfect for me but it was too drying, maybe for summer but as for winter i didn't like it at all.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I have oily/ combination skin and this bb cream made me break out. I felt it was very greasy and made my face look greasy and not good. It may be better for dryer skin but for me..I did not like it and it was a waste of money!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?