BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sumaya A.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I have a love-hate relationship with this BB cream. I love it for OK weather days when its not too hot or humid because this makes your face oily after a while. The coverage is medium to light and I honestly do think it improved my skin tone! I HATE the packaging its sooo inevitably runny and messy!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
BB creams are all the rage, but used to be difficult to find on shelves in American stores. Garnier's line has plenty of shades suited for different skin types. It has light coverage and feels light on the skin. Overall, it's okay, but doesn't live up to Asian BB creams.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I use this almost everyday. its nice for some slight coverage and feels good on the skin. wish it covered more. i have very dry skin and i still have to set this with a powder so this product may not be for some one with oily skin. i like it but definitely wouldn't buy again.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you build it up, It covers well! This is cheap and a really good bb cream (for a drugstore!).
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this. I just started using this a week ago and it's my favorite so far, I use it every morning great after I put my moisturizer on and it just feels wonderful on my skin it's super lightweight and doesn't make your face feel full. However it was a little pricy $11.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is more for drier skin types, so I only like to use it during the cold months. I think the coverage is great, makes my skin look so naturally luminous! I do set it with powder so it will stay on longer.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
This bb cream is one of the best. The scent is pleasant and the coverage is enough to give you even complexion. The tube lasted me for about 4 months and a little goes a long way
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Not the worst, but nowhere near the best either. It's runny and provides very very little coverage. on the plus side, the tube is a generous size...
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This cream is pretty light and matches my skin tone very well. I do have to put a powder over or it looks very oily. My face fells really oily when and after wearing this which was the major problem
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?