BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
I love this. I have tried man BB creams and this is my favorite. I use a dime size amount and it gives me great coverage. I lightly dust a powder over top for better stay power. I feel like it lasts at best 6-8 hours. Also, doesn't clog pours and had spf. My new staple!
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
I was so excited to use this BB cream but my hopes of a wonderful product were shattered. It smelled like rubbing alcohol as soon as I opened it. It gives your skin an orange, greasy looking tint and if you have even slightly sensitive skin, it will be instantly irritated.
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
I'm a big bb cream fan and have tried lots of them. This is my favorite. Highly pigmented and feels very moisturizing on my dry skin. My only complaint is it takes for every to sink in and sometimes never does. I do like it better than the smashbox bb cream I've tried.
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
Was super excited to try this product but was quickly disappointed. The color options are pathetic and very Orange. I have very pale sensitive skin and I literally tried this once and my husband said it looked really bad and never used it again, super waste of money.
jalissa j.
This product gets a 5 out of 5 or me , it was one of the best bb creams i have used , it leaves a nice glow , it matches my skin perfect , and its thick when you put the product in your hand but when you put it on it is very light , and a little goes a looooonngg way
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
This bb cream has amazing coverage, but it does not make it feel like you have a ton of makeup on your face. It always makes my skin look like it's glowing. When I wear this, my brother always tells me I look less tired or more healthy. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Ally P.
Midland, MI
I haven't tried a whole lot of BB creams but this is close to the best for the price. It has really good coverage for a BB cream and nice color. It's a little greasy so that's my only complaint. I think if I use the one for oily skin it would fix that problem though!
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
I think a straight foundation is just a better rout for me, this stuff is good for sparse makeup beach and pool days during the summer, but it...oils up?? And if i actually want to cover my acne scars i have to wear a pound and a half of this stuff. Also the color on the one i bought is slightly too pink, leaving an unnatural glow,yellow based creams, concealers, highlighters etc always look more natural in a variety of lighting.
Sandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
I have very pale skin and this beauty cream evens it out and makes it glow. I get compliments when I use it saying I look rested and gorgeous. It has particles that reflect light and it makes me have dewy skin that is moisturized and healthy looking. I use it over a moisturizer and as my foundation for my makeup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?