BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I've had my tube of Garnier BB cream for months now and still haven't run out. A little bit goes a long way. It's very moisturizing and the color provides great coverage without being too cakey. I'm very happy with it and don't plan on going back to traditional foundation.
Faith B.
New Braunfels, TX
This BB cream not only gives you everything it says but its one of the only BB creams ever that actually has COVERAGE! who wants something that "claims" to make your skin look better when its sheer?? whats the point in that? I LOVE THIS BB CREAM. if you are interested in trying a BB cream use this one, it's the best by FAR
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
I could not get past the smell. VERY strong fragrance and even my husband said he could tell. The smell did not dissipate either after a little bit. I have normal skin and this bb cream left my face very oily and shiny. Maybe it would work better for someone with drier skin.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I use this almost everyday. its nice for some slight coverage and feels good on the skin. wish it covered more. i have very dry skin and i still have to set this with a powder so this product may not be for some one with oily skin. i like it but definitely wouldn't buy again.
Jessica S.
I do really like this because I have dry skin. I think if you have oily skin you might mind the formula to be too greasy. I apply this with my fingers and for a BB cream, it gives really good coverage. I love this for minimal makeup days. It doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Syrie C.
I used to wear this all the time a few years ago and it came off on everything and was too thick. The light shade was too light and medium was too dark, but sometimes it looked ok.
Catherine H.
I have very dry skin, and this works on me for a few hours, but then can be very slick and oily. For a quick run out the door type of day it works alright. It doesn't give the best coverage or color payoff, but helps to even a bit. I probably will not repurchase this.
Suzzie S.
I liked how it looked, but this bb cream was a little to sticky for me. It stayed a sticky feeling throughout the day, which isn't too comfortable with the Arizona summer weather.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I used this product a year or so ago FAITHFULLY. I haven't used it in a while only because I switched to CC cream instead. I absolutely love this product, though. The amount of coverage that you get from this BB cream alone is amazing. My skin was so clear when I used it!
Regi W.
I love this BB cream! It blends so well and feels so smooth on my skin. I always set it with a powder even though I have the kind for oily skin, but it really does leave my skin looking flawless.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?