BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Millie B.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It helps my skin in so many ways. After I put this on they dryness is gone.. lines and wrinkles gone.. blackheads are gone. I use this every day.. and it stays.
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
I love the smell and feel of the BB cream. It is all that I use now. I apply an under eye cream for moisture and toning and then apply this BB cream as my foundation. I get a beautiful glow and it matches my skin tone perfectly
Dena A.
Houston , TX
This is really good! Great price point. Love the coverage and the dewy finish. Truly don't need a moisturizer with this BB cream. Best drug store product I have found.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Love this BB cream . Well known brand and affordable price can almost find anywhere. Coverage is great . Can be worn with or without powder . Coverage last pretty long .
Sarah D.
This product is okay. It goes a long way and it has a good SPF. However it tends to get pretty oily in the day and it doesn't have a whole lot of coverage. It also has a tad bit of shimmer, which I don't really like for my face.
Maria E.
Not for oily skin, it left me a little too oily, it gives very light coverage so you will definitely need a concealer or powder with it. It is very moisturizing and I like the scent, decent price too just not for my skin type.
Kristie C.
Crofton, MD
I love that this is a relatively cheap BB Cream and does a far better job than most bb creams from a drug store. I have overall dry skin and find that this gives decent coverage and doesn't make my skin any worse. My one flaw would be that you HAVE to set it with a powder or else your face looks like an oil slick.
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Doesn't offer a lot of coverage but helps my puffy tired eyes look awake and natural. I have dry skin and most concealer makes my under eye look older then it is and this has never done that.
Alyssa M.
Euless, TX
Not a bad BB cream for the price. I tried the regular and it was a little greasy for my skin (somewhat oily, acne-prone). I tried the oil free, which again isn't bad, but the color doesn't match as well and it doesn't blend into skin quite as well. Had issues with both creams' longevity. Good if you're going to the beach and need protection, but so-so for everyday wear.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?