BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Elora S.
Elora S.
This is my holy grail!! I LOVE it! I use it everyday rather than foundation and its great. It goes on smoothly, isn't heavy and doesn't feel sticky. It makes your skin look so nice and also smells good. Gets an A from me!
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Stunning product, love the smooth shine free finish and the long lasting matte effect, bye bye shine! Love this definitely recommend!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
North Adams, MA
I love this stuff - I've replaced my foundation routine with it. It has great coverage, doesn't make my skin break out, and lasts all day. I set it with some mineral powder for extra coverage.
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Since I started using this cream I have not had any adult acne!!! Yay!!! And I love the light feeling of it and the coverage I get. I've used this for 2 years.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Has good coverage for a BB cream, however it did not work with my combination skin. Made it oily and the color was off. However, it would probably be great for dry skin!
Micsha M.
Micsha M.
Huntington, WV
Not sure I like this :/ makes my skin look very greasy and actually makes my imperfections stick out a little more. The only thing good I can say about this is it did give my face a "tan" look..
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Louisburg , Nc
I just recently purchased this product to try BB creams and I love how it evens out my skin color and it is light and airy. When I wear this its perfect because I don't have to wear loads of foundation with it.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Ok so I went n bought this at the store and it would of been a good makeup but considering I ended up buying the wrong shade which was way too light for my complexion I'm not able to wear it It's got that light airy feel to it when it's applied to your face so this is gonna give you that light coverage and it'll protect your face from the harsh sun exposure and 4 other benefits so if your looking for something with a light coverage I would def recommend this one
Megan S.
Megan S.
This is a really nice product to use on days where you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. It gives pretty decent coverage and it lasts a good bit of the day. It didn't seem to break me out and it left my skin looking natural. The only this I don't really like is that this product is super liquidy and it can tend to make a mess in the cap. Plus it can come out too fast and some product can be wasted. But it is a really nice BB cream!
Tori D.
Tori D.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this bb cream!!! It keeps me from getting super oily throughout the day. I absolutely loved the one for acne, but they discontinued it. This one is good too!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?